Talk is Cheap

Talk is Cheap

Postby Prozac » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:21 pm

I know this is a non-pageant issue and should not merit a space here in Missosology. But it needs to be brought up
and discussed, because we Filipinos are the ones involve here and our future.

The 2022 Presidential election is just a stone-throw away. And at this time, the presidentiables are already seen
in the radar screen and made feelers that they are interested to apply for the highest position of the land - that
of becoming the President of the Philippines.

One of the many applicants is Manny Pacquiao, and this early he is already wooing would-be voters and getting
flak from nonbelievers. Who is Manny Pacquiao by the way?

Manny Pacquiao is a Filipino professional boxer, media celebrity, and politician who became world-famous for
winning boxing titles in more weight classes than any other boxer in history. He rose from abject poverty to the
pinnacle of his sport. He was formerly a congressman and he also eventually became a senator in the Philippines.
And lest this info is forgotten, and adding to his diverse portfolio of non-boxing activities, Manny Pacquiao sat in
as a judge at the 2015 Miss Universe.

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/3505/LMJhnN.jpg[/img]

This is more or less what Manny Paqiao promised. "Kung ako ang magiging president, 4-5 years wala kang makikitang
squatter sa buong Pilipinas. Lahat magkaroon ng sariling tahanan, condominium or subdivision. Wala silang babayaran
kahit piso."

An election promise or campaign promise is a promise made to the public by a candidate or political party that is
trying to win an election. And when elected the promiser is highly likely to fulfill their promise to the promisee.
One such candidate was Donald Trump. From building the wall to bringing back coal, he stuck to his promise one
by one. Thus in his second term, his campaign slogan was, 'PROMISE MADE ... PROMISES KEPT."

Can Manny Pacquiao keep his promise if elected? I think he can if he is sincere with his words like Trump. Think
about building a wall on the southern border. It is a gargantuan task, and true enough he started it and is planning
to continue his dream project in his second term.

Transforming squatters and building condominiums and subdivisions is another mammoth project, a dream project
second to none. His plans of making the Philippines another Utopia are lauded but can he really make it like Singapore?

Public housing in Singapore is managed by the Housing and Development Board (HDB) under a 99-year lease. The majority
of the residential housing developments in Singapore are publicly governed and developed, and home to approximately
78.7% of the resident population. In 2008, Singapore was lauded by the United Nations as the only slum-free city in the world.

And while we are at it, too many reactions were made in response to Manny. And to our dear Missosologist members
we encourage you to participate in our discussion. You can select one or two of the following answer and you can expand
and expound your answer.

1. Was Manny's campaign promise too good to be true?
2. Was Manny's campaign so good but it is hard to believe?
3. Was Manny's campaign promise seemingly very good but not real?
4. Was Manny's campaign promise a case of "if you can't make it good, at least make it look better?
5. Was Manny's campaign promise made you suspicious of it because it seems better than you had expected.
6. Was Manny's campaign promise an empty promise?
7. Was Manny's campaign promise a case of reality vs fantasy?
8. Was Manny's campaign promise feasible? Attainable? Obtainable? Reachable?
9. Was Manny's campaign promise "All bark and no bite? All talk and no action?
10 Was Manny's campaign promise a case of "Promises are made to be broken?"
11. Was Manny's campaign promise "All crown and no filling? All hammer and no nail?
12. Was Manny's campaign promise a very good example of "Never promise more than you can perform?
13. Was Manny's campaign promise "All sizzle and no steak? All wax and no wick?
14. Was Manny's campaign promise a prototype of "Promises are empty words if you don't intend to keep them?
15, Was Manny's campaign promise a typical example of "Nangangarap na gising"?

And the most important question, what were Manny's campaign promises before as a congressman and a
senator that was followed up through? The answer to these questions is vital information we needed
before we embark on that trip to the next voting booth come election.

Last edited by Prozac on Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Re: Talk is Cheap

Postby Prozac » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:29 pm

Prozac wrote:I know this is a non-pageant issue and should not merit a space here in Missosology. But it needs to be brought up
and discussed, because we Filipinos are the ones involve here and our future.

The 2022 Presidential election is just a stone-throw away. And at this time, the presidentiables are already seen
in the radar screen and made feelers that they are interested to apply for the highest position of the land - that
of becoming the President of the Philippines.

One of the many applicants is Manny Pacquiao, and this early he is already wooing would-be voters and getting
flak from nonbelievers. Who is Manny Pacquiao by the way?

Manny Pacquiao is a Filipino professional boxer, media celebrity, and politician who became world-famous for
winning boxing titles in more weight classes than any other boxer in history. He rose from abject poverty to the
pinnacle of his sport. He was formerly a congressman and he also eventually became a senator in the Philippines.
And lest this info is forgotten, and adding to his diverse portfolio of non-boxing activities, Manny Pacquiao sat in
as a judge at the 2015 Miss Universe.

An election promise or campaign promise is a promise made to the public by a candidate or political party that is
trying to win an election. And when elected the promiser is highly likely to fulfill their promise to the promisee.
One such candidate was Donald Trump. From building the wall to bringing back coal, he stuck to his promise one
by one. Thus in his second term, his campaign slogan was, 'PROMISE MADE ... PROMISES KEPT."

Can Manny Pacquiao keep his promise if elected? I think he can if he is sincere with his words like Trump. Think
about building a wall on the southern border. It is a gargantuan task, and true enough he started it and is planning
to continue his dream project in his second term.

Transforming squatters and building condominiums and subdivisions is another mammoth project, a dream project
second to none. His plans of making the Philippines another Utopia are lauded but can he really make it like Singapore?

Public housing in Singapore is managed by the Housing and Development Board (HDB) under a 99-year lease. The majority
of the residential housing developments in Singapore are publicly governed and developed, and home to approximately
78.7% of the resident population. In 2008, Singapore was lauded by the United Nations as the only slum-free city in the world.

And while we are at it, too many reactions were made in response to Manny. And to our dear Missosologist members
we encourage you to participate in our discussion. You can select one or two of the following answer and you can expand
and expound your answer.

1. Was Manny's campaign promise too good to be true?
2. Was Manny's campaign so good but it is hard to believe?
3. Was Manny's campaign promise seemingly very good but not real?
4. Was Manny's campaign promise a case of "if you can't make it good, at least make it look better?
5. Was Manny's campaign promise made you suspicious of it because it seems better than you had expected.
6. Was Manny's campaign promise an empty promise?
7. Was Manny's campaign promise a case of reality vs fantasy?
8. Was Manny's campaign promise feasible? Attainable? Obtainable? Reachable?
9. Was Manny's campaign promise "All bark and no bite? All talk and no action?
10 Was Manny's campaign promise a case of "Promises are made to be broken?"
11. Was Manny's campaign promise "All crown and no filling? All hammer and no nail?
12. Was Manny's campaign promise a very good example of "Never promise more than you can perform?
13. Was Manny's campaign promise "All sizzle and no steak? All wax and no wick?
14. Was Manny's campaign promise a prototype of "Promises are empty words if you don't intend to keep them?

And the most important question, what were Manny's campaign promises before as a congressman and a
senator that was followed up through? The answer to these questions is vital information we needed
before we remark that trip to the next voting booth.
Prozac

Postby Yna Magenta » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:47 pm

Wa pa kels kay Manny! Mas may care akes sa mga bayot ditey sa forum, akes ang nasasaktan na "mas masahol" pa sa kahayufan ang tingin nya sa inyo noh @-) 8->
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:24 am

Sad, but we can't go any farther from the truth. A good heart alone is not enough! Fact.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby Prozac » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:29 am

Here are some excerpts in Panay News and the netizens mixed reactions.

https://www.facebook.com/PanayNews/phot ... 8638872891

Ai Leen Patenio Balbon
If it's your own money. No problem. But if it's not, I will not allow my taxes to be given for their houses when we
cannot even build ours. Then shall we choose to be poor nalang para magkabahay? ( Not all poor deserve it) ibenta
lng din nila Yan at babalik sa squatters. Hahaha If it's rent to own, it's okay, at least they'll work hard for it.
"Do not just give them fish, teach them how to fish"

Precious Farillon Lee
It seems too good to be true. But here's one thing you should consider Mr.
DON'T GIVE THEM A FISH!! TEACH THEM HOW TO FISH!!! Filipino doesn't need a house in a subdivision nor a condo,
WE NEED A JOB AND A DECENT SALARY! A SECURED HEALTH INSURANCE AND BETTER EDUCATION! Give all those things
I mentioned and everything will follow.

Halil Alawi Omar
Mr. Pacman your plan to give housing to each homeless people in this country if you win this election for pres.
is not the solution to bring these people into a better life. what we need is Job. if only the Pilipinos have good jobs
there is no Poverty

Galz Florita
Why wait to become a president to help the homeless. You have so many resources and affluent friends in politics
and entertainment industry who can help you realized those dreams

Sneaj Nyel
He has all the right to run as a president if he wants to. it's up for us to decide who we really want to vote for during
election time. He is just trying to present one of his dreams to every Filipino especially those who belong to the lowest
sector. Maybe it is too good to be true at least he has his dreams for us-Filipino. Now if we think who is really perfect for
running for the presidency then we will just be wasting our thoughts because no such thing as perfect to run, but it all goes
upon motives and intentions upon running. And as for me I would go for someone I thought who is less evil.

EmyJm Gonzales Bogs
This guy should learn from Venezuela, it is never good for a government to give things for free, let the people work for
their needs.

Jer Peñaflor
Diin pa pwede maka patukod subdivisions kay ubos na ni Villar kun sa Spratly Island ubos naman sang China.

Nylewul Arajubat
Di natin masabi,baka yung taong minamaliit nyo dahil walang pinag aralan ay sya palang makakapag pabago sa Pilipinas.
Hindi impossible sa taong may diyos ang lahat ng bagay.kaya wag Sana tayong humusga,halos lahat ng nag cocomment
minamaliit sya Sana nman wag ganon.

Kenneth Abella Ferrer
You may be the greatest boxer of all time. We idolize you because of your boxing ability but your political ambition
is way too impossible to be realized. Your mission and vision of eliminating poverty and providing homes for the homeless
will never happen in our lifetime. Better focus on your next fight coz you're way better than that. Forget politics
Bai Manny, you're being fooled by your advisors!

Jezel Jie PT
Helping our fellow countrymen who are less fortunate is a good plan - intentions are good - but unfair for the tax payers
who know how to work and contribute to the economy, while it means an instant effortless comfort living for those who
only rely to our government funds. This will not actually help people in the long run - easy house, easy money - while
others work hard.. hmmmm.. lahat na lang tayo aasa sa government. As a working-class and running a business paying
more to Gov't mandated taxes and receiving less on my actual net income -only to be given to housing projects for those
who don't want to work (capable but lazy), yet if we get sick we still have to shoulder huge medical expenses not to mention
school expenses for our children, I will not vote for this campaign. Why not think of a better plan like Universal Health care
for everyone including indigent people (like EVERYONE, taxpayers or not - which I wont mind paying taxes for this program
and sharing the care to all), FREE education for all (not only those who can afford. A quality, high standard education that
our children can use anywhere in the world) - baka lahat ng Pilipino iboto ka na po
Last edited by Prozac on Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:36 am

Sorry ka na lang manny, pero pagdating ng eleksyon sa 2022 ay sure knock out ka kay Inday Sara Duterte... >=p >=p >=p <:-P

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Prozac » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:32 am

What's a difference a month makes ... Another email was sent to me by my friend and he told me my status has changed again.
Does that make three titles in the span of 1 month? From inactive, I was elevated to Missosologist, and today I got a new title
again - and voila I am now a Professional - and the administration has defined it as diplomatic and quality posters. I don't know
what they meant but it sounds sweet and it tickled me red.

And it came at the time when I was making a non-pageant issue, and gosh Manny will be devastated because the members
reaction was somewhat negative, and my change of title happened when he was the issue of the day.

Was it a promotion or a demotion? Or the missosologists powers that be has seen something in my posts and they thought a
regrouping is in order and that they have to put me in this group.

I don't know what I felt, to tell you the truth I felt so light and I was smiling while typing this. To add a bit of background, I worked
in the hospital in the surgical unit.

In my first year, I was invited to be the editor of our surgical newsletter. I felt pretty good - validation and a feeling of worth stemming
from the hard work I had been putting in. I was pretty young at this stage and it was just a transition from doing menial work to
a clerical work, but still felt pretty chuffed. It meant an exodus from doing the dirty job and there was a pay increase.

Second one was better than the first as I was able to transition to a new role - the supervisory title as I was put in charge of the
unit.

Third one was even sweeter as I was acknowledged Employee of the Year.

Fourth one was the best as it came with a pretty huge bump in pay-scale and gave me my first opportunity to operate on the Staff
Development level. I was definitely tossed in the deep end but learned a lot in a very short period of time and had a couple of good
mentors to thank for.

Must be careful though as looking back I made, what is probably a fairly common mistake, and each time my pay bumped up my family
and I also upped our expenditure so we never really got the feeling that we were getting ahead.

I know that I have gone a bit further than the scope of the topic but just felt like sharing :)

THANK YOU!
Prozac

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:19 am

mas maraming taga GenSan ang galit at ayaw na sa kanya =b
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Prozac » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:28 am

My own personal take kay Manny? O siya sigi. At Tagalogin ko na ha. Well parang masayahin na tao si Manny.
He is deeply a religious person, nakikitang nagdadasal siya at bukambibig sa kanya ang dalawang Tao na
mahalaga sa kanya: Ang Diyos at ang Bayang Pilipinas.

I also notice that Manny is someone who always seeks appreciation for his deeds or work however small or trivial
it may be. After boxing matches, he loves it when people keep talking about it on TV and in radios and newspapers.
He loves it when cameras are clicking, he enjoys the spotlight and he relishes fans' adulation and their applause and
cheers are music to his ears. Here is the person who may not have an inflated sense of their own importance like a narcissist,
but they always seek appreciation and sensationalize how difficult or tough the job of making the country happy and
proud, how hard it is to get into training so the Philippines will be in the limelight once more. He loves getting
attention and he loves to give them back as well.

Kaya noong nagsabog ng biyaya and kalangitan, halos nasalo ito ni Bai Pacman. Anything he wants, he gets. It all
started with a simple request until it becomes a habit, halos walang patlang na biyaya and pinakawalan sa itaas.
Nagumpisa sa mga mumunting pangarap and because good luck was his twin brother, unti unting naging complex
ang mga sunod niyang mga request and there is always a stamp of imprimatur na GRANTED lahat ang mga ito.

Notice all Manny's wants and likes, it all boils down to several B's: beauttiful wife, beauty pageants, bonggang birthdays,
bountiful life, booming boxing career, a blooming political vocation,show business, and basketball. And notice all these
have one thing in common, klieg lights,jostling reporters, clicking cameras, never-ending interviews. and fans shrieking
and jostling just to get the glimpse of him. Isa-isahin natin.

1. Beautiful wife - GRANTED
2. Palatial homes - General Santos White House in Gensan, Saranggani Beach House, a Mansion In Forbes Park, and Beverly
Hill Mansion - GRANTED
3. Bonggang Birthdays - Manny Pacquian and his family always celebrate their birthdays in lavish fashion, and the creme
de la creme in sports, politics, and entertainment is always there to add glamour and prestige to the occasion. GRANTED.
4. Booming Businesses -. Waterotor Energy Technologies-Ottawa based clean technology company, One Championship -
a Singapore based sports media company, G-token - mobile publisher and advertising platform, JMP Mass Media Production
Inc., Radio Stations - Radyo Alerto DXBB and 91.1 Kees FM at General Santos City, Roadhaus Economy Hotel in Gen San,
Pacman Wildcard Gym, JMP Shalom Travel and Tours, Pacquiao H20 - Pambansang Tubig, Team Pacquiao Store, and
MP Princess Digital Printing Solutions. Pacman Beach Resort, Jinkee’s Fashion World, Pacman Sports Bar, Revolution
Precrafted - affordable homes and other sports and wellness structures - GRANTED
5. Singing Career - His first album, 2006’s Laban Nating Lahat Ito, went platinum in the Philippines. He followed it up
with 2007’s Pac-Man Punch. Pacquiao also recorded a cover of Dan Hill’s “Sometimes When We Touch.” Then there is
“Lalaban Ako Para Sa Filipino,” which translates to “I Fight for the Filipino People.” GRANTED
6. Acting Career- Manny has also acted, produced, and wrote films. Some of these are: Wapakman, Cubed, Totoy Bato,
Anak Ng Kumander, Lisensiyadong Kamao, Basagan Ng Mukha to name a few. GRANTED
7. Basketball Career - Manny spends his spare time as player-coach of the Mahindra Enforcers in the Philippine Basketball
Association. GRANTED
8. Boxing Career - Manny P. competed in professional boxing since 1995. He is regarded by many boxing historians as one
of the greatest professional boxers of all time. Pacquiao is the only boxer in history to win twelve major world titles in eight
different weight divisions. He is also the first boxer in history to win the lineal championship in five different weight divisions,
as well as being the first boxer in history to win major world titles in four of the original eight weight divisions of boxing, also
known as the "glamour divisions": flyweight, featherweight, lightweight and welterweight. GRANTED
9. Political Career - Manny was a member of the Philippines House of Representatives from 2010 to 2016. And then as Senator
from 2016 to the present. GRANTED.

Now he is applying for the highest position in the Philippines. Will the never-ending strings of good luck will be on Manny's
side? Or will this be the first one of his failures? I have really prepared a lot of popcorn for this when the news of the decade
will be unfolding.
Prozac

Postby JamesCedricLim » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:18 am

I believe na we should elect a leader base on his/her capabilities to lead by example. A leader who might not be so popular by name yet can deliver is what this country needs. Voters should be wise enough to realise that a candidate maybe popular but lack of leadership and know how can be deadly to the country. We should have learned our lessons, many have had made their promises to our motherland sadly none of these promises were left undone.

If the promise is too good to be true, then he/she might doing it just to advance his/her political motives, and nothing will happen wants elected. Be careful with these kind of politicians.

Take Villar as an example, if you have seen their new political ads, which by the way was so desperate the poorly executed. They are really monster in using these innocent kids in slam just to make a false statement. If these kids are from the slam of Las Pinas, then i say fu-ck them for using them just to for their interest, if they are truly care about them, they should have help them out from that place. They are the prominent political clan of Las Pinas from Manny Villar down to Cynthia to daughter (congresswoman) and Mark Villar (DPWH Sec) yet these poor people are still there. They are just enriching themselves and not to serve their constituents.

Sabagay, lahat naman ng politician ginagamit ang mahihirap, esp yung mga squatters para sa kanilang kunwaring Maka-Mahirap. Tama nga naman kung aalisin nila sila sa squatters edi wala na silang magagamit pang loko sa kapwa para sa boto. Hayyy

Back to Manny Pacquio, he is qualified to run and nobody can question that. Our constitution have soft qualification when it comes to running as President, as long as your 100% Filipino, 40 years old, can read and write thats it.

It is the voters call if they will vote him or not. But we should be wise enough to vote whoever we believe is capable to lead our divided at down country. I say enough with popularity or name sake. We vote for true leader that all of us can be proud of.

JamesCedricLim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Postby Prozac » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:20 am

JamesCedricLim wrote:I believe na we should elect a leader base on his/her capabilities to lead by example. A leader who might not be so popular by name yet can deliver is what this country needs. Voters should be wise enough to realise that a candidate maybe popular but lack of leadership and know how can be deadly to the country. We should have learned our lessons, many have had made their promises to our motherland sadly none of these promises were left undone.

If the promise is too good to be true, then he/she might doing it just to advance his/her political motives, and nothing will happen wants elected. Be careful with these kind of politicians.

Take Villar as an example, if you have seen their new political ads, which by the way was so desperate the poorly executed. They are really monster in using these innocent kids in slam just to make a false statement. If these kids are from the slam of Las Pinas, then i say fu-ck them for using them just to for their interest, if they are truly care about them, they should have help them out from that place. They are the prominent political clan of Las Pinas from Manny Villar down to Cynthia to daughter (congresswoman) and Mark Villar (DPWH Sec) yet these poor people are still there. They are just enriching themselves and not to serve their constituents.

Sabagay, lahat naman ng politician ginagamit ang mahihirap, esp yung mga squatters para sa kanilang kunwaring Maka-Mahirap. Tama nga naman kung aalisin nila sila sa squatters edi wala na silang magagamit pang loko sa kapwa para sa boto. Hayyy

Back to Manny Pacquio, he is qualified to run and nobody can question that. Our constitution have soft qualification when it comes to running as President, as long as your 100% Filipino, 40 years old, can read and write thats it.

It is the voters call if they will vote him or not. But we should be wise enough to vote whoever we believe is capable to lead our divided at down country. I say enough with popularity or name sake. We vote for true leader that all of us can be proud of.

I totally agree with you.

The 2022 presidential election is just a hairbreadth away and as the body of electors, we need a concerted effort
that our voices and our opinions be heard. As voters, it is very imperative that we vote right and that our decision
will benefit all of us and the nation as a whole.

The first thing we will do is to educate ourselves about the candidates, their performances, and the issues and the
matters in contention the country is facing right now so that we know what we are getting ourselves into when we
show up in the voting booth.

Consider that this election is a matter of life and death or a matter of necessity. Make that resolve that we are
voting now to change the course and direction the Philippine politics and where it is heading to and that we are
deciding the future of not only ourselves but our country first and foremost.

We should not go with bandwagon mentality, "siya and ibinoto ko kasi ang mga kaibigan siya ang ibinoto. Gosh,
for crying out loud, wala ka bang sariling isip at desisyon?

Now when a situation comes that somebody is handing you an envelope with money in it and the name of the
candidate, what will you do? By all means, take it (it is not practical to refuse the money at this time when every
thing seems bleak and grim), But it doesn't mean you will vote for the guy ... get it?

Only the Filipino people can save the country from doom and eternal damnation.
Prozac

Return to Miss Universe