ESCANDALO: SOFIA ARAGON TELLS ALL, BUT LUPITA FIRES BACK

Re: ESCANDALO: SOFIA ARAGON TELLS ALL, BUT LUPITA FIRES BACK

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:19 am

JoelR wrote: I just remembered, Lupita has that stupid academy. She could've had Sofi do classes for either inspirational classes or just telling her story to help girls over come their struggles. Obviously Lupita would've charged for these classes and she could've shared the money with Sofi. Lupita you are so shady and disgusting! She's complaining about the New York trip.... LUPITA! YOU INVITED SOFI, YOU MADE THE DECISION OF TAKING HER! YOU SHOULD'VE PAID SINCE IT'S YOUR COMPANY AND IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO TAKE SOFI! Why should Sofi pay for Rubi's food? She didn't invite Rubi to New York. Rubio won the trip so Rubi's expenses should've been covered by you not Sofi! Since when does a title holder have to pay for plastic surgery ordered by the org? Not even Magali pulled some shady ish like that! You claim that Sofi had mental and emotional issues.... so to add to her issues you thought it was a good idea to subject her to surgeries where she would need pain killers? Yeah sounds like the perfect way to empower woman..... her son is a little baby who needs a chill pill go play on the swings while mommy and the other adults have a conversation.

I think that the beginning of the issue was the bad business deal with Asteca TV---they were supposed to provide all the awards and financial support to Sofia as the winner of Mexicana Universal. As a result of breaking that business deal, Lupita couldn't afford to pay a salary to Sofia nor provide financial support for her preparation to Miss Universe. Sofia knew that, so she put her own money into her preparation for Miss Universe. Sofia went live not to complaint about the lack of support, Sofia went live to tell how she got from winning Mexicana Universal to top 3 in Miss Universe.

Lupita then took every too personal, and trashed Sofia.....

Miss Universe Latinas
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Branny
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Blogger

Postby goddessoxana27 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:35 am

Trump-moya indeed!
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby JoelR » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:46 pm

brannylouis@hotmail.com wrote:
JoelR wrote: I just remembered, Lupita has that stupid academy. She could've had Sofi do classes for either inspirational classes or just telling her story to help girls over come their struggles. Obviously Lupita would've charged for these classes and she could've shared the money with Sofi. Lupita you are so shady and disgusting! She's complaining about the New York trip.... LUPITA! YOU INVITED SOFI, YOU MADE THE DECISION OF TAKING HER! YOU SHOULD'VE PAID SINCE IT'S YOUR COMPANY AND IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO TAKE SOFI! Why should Sofi pay for Rubi's food? She didn't invite Rubi to New York. Rubio won the trip so Rubi's expenses should've been covered by you not Sofi! Since when does a title holder have to pay for plastic surgery ordered by the org? Not even Magali pulled some shady ish like that! You claim that Sofi had mental and emotional issues.... so to add to her issues you thought it was a good idea to subject her to surgeries where she would need pain killers? Yeah sounds like the perfect way to empower woman..... her son is a little baby who needs a chill pill go play on the swings while mommy and the other adults have a conversation.

I think that the beginning of the issue was the bad business deal with Asteca TV---they were supposed to provide all the awards and financial support to Sofia as the winner of Mexicana Universal. As a result of breaking that business deal, Lupita couldn't afford to pay a salary to Sofia nor provide financial support for her preparation to Miss Universe. Sofia knew that, so she put her own money into her preparation for Miss Universe. Sofia went live not to complaint about the lack of support, Sofia went live to tell how she got from winning Mexicana Universal to top 3 in Miss Universe.

I understand Lupita didn't have the fund to pay Sofi a salary. But you missed my point. Lupita had a way to help Sofi get some money. Lupita yelled that Mexicana Universal is her company. Sofi was her employee. When a company doesn't have money to pay their employees, they have to find a way. She just let Sofi struggle without offering any help. Like I said, she could've had Sofi host a few classes at her school. Something to help.
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:46 pm

I think Sofia should talk to her attorney, since she did not get all her money and faced public humiliation by Lupita, she should consider suing her for character assassination and the money.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby ThatCanadian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:43 pm

This is an older clip from NBL but =;)) =;)) Osmel is so shady
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby Guuy_15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:55 am

Lupita Jones issues apology.

Guuy_15
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lots.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, Love and Videotape

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:02 am

Shocked she apologized, but this is not anything new to me, just the general public I guess. She owes an apology to not only Sofia but Denisse Franco, Josselyn, Karla Carrillo, all of them. I think her time is up soon and she will probably give her position to Kristal because that is her only Miss she has ever gotten along with.

That being said I think Mexico needs a new org, Sofia would be the perfect ND in my opinion. She is very much about womens empowerment and understands what IMG is looking for
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:01 am

JoelR wrote:

I understand Lupita didn't have the fund to pay Sofi a salary. But you missed my point. Lupita had a way to help Sofi get some money. Lupita yelled that Mexicana Universal is her company. Sofi was her employee. When a company doesn't have money to pay their employees, they have to find a way. She just let Sofi struggle without offering any help. Like I said, she could've had Sofi host a few classes at her school. Something to help.

I must admit, I do agree with you! Sorry

It is not the employee's fault if the employer is not making money, the employer has the responsibility to pay for a salary if there is a labor engagement. Lupita hasn't admitted that this is her fault. She went on live impulsively!

The lack of salary payments motivated Sofia to take the job at TV Asteca--who wouldn't?
Miss Universe Latinas

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:17 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:Shocked she apologized, but this is not anything new to me, just the general public I guess. She owes an apology to not only Sofia but Denisse Franco, Josselyn, Karla Carrillo, all of them. I think her time is up soon and she will probably give her position to Kristal because that is her only Miss she has ever gotten along with.

That being said I think Mexico needs a new org, Sofia would be the perfect ND in my opinion. She is very much about womens empowerment and understands what IMG is looking for

I saw the video where Lupita is apologizing for the raw language used in her previous live. The one thing I find interesting about this, is that many national organizations are supporting Lupita! Why are national organizations backing up Lupita's side of the story? This question opens a miriad of questions about whether Lupita is not at fault for failing to provide financial support for Sofia's preparation.

Stay Tuned!
Last edited by Miss Universe Latinas on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Universe Latinas

Postby JorgeInternational » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:55 am

ThatCanadian wrote:I would have a tendency to side with Sofia here. Every Mexicana Universal since Ximena Navarrete, minus Kristal, has had really bad things to say about Lupita - from mistreatment, lack of monetary support or preparation, general disrespect and disregard and the list goes on. If so many queens have a problem with you, then you might be the issue.

Also it really left a bad taste in my mouth that she tried to use Sofia's (private) mental health issues as some sort of criticism and character assassination on Sofia. It's purely disgusting.

Someone needs to tell Lupita 1992 was a long time ago and not everything in Mexican pageantry is about her. If the only thing she really cares about is securing her legacy by tainting every national titleholder that comes under her control, then she might think it twice how she manages her contest cuz gone are the days of girls holding back against NDs.
JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby Guuy_15 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Lupita Jones has behaved like this before on several occasions, though this time around it was especially distasteful and harsh.

I dont believe she had a "come to Jesus" moment and realized how bad it is on her own.

With that, I wonder if this made its way to Miss Universe and they made their absolute displeasure known. Imagine being a organization about "women's empowerment" while Lupita is going off and behaving in a way that is arguably and distgustingly anti-woman. How could Miss Universe/IMG possibly defend that? They probably reached out to her and told her that she needs to issue an apology ASAP which is why she did. I've never heard her do the same for the other girls she's trashed.

With that, I wonder what this means for Mexico in Miss Universe. I wonder if Miss Universe would make the girl clap as a punishment for Lupita's behavior. Not fair, but would serve a reminder to her and everyone else that IMG is watching everything and will take action if necessary.

Still, if my fave Andrea Meza wins and she claps it would absolutely be devastating. :%((

Guuy_15

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lots.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, Love and Videotape

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:36 am

I don't understand why MUO is "punishing" Madam Stella by taking away the franchise from her yet they still not taking action on Madam Lupita's latest drama/tirade?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:38 am

Guuy_15 wrote:Lupita Jones has behaved like this before on several occasions, though this time around it was especially distasteful and harsh.

I dont believe she had a "come to Jesus" moment and realized how bad it is on her own.

With that, I wonder if this made its way to Miss Universe and they made their absolute displeasure known. Imagine being a organization about "women's empowerment" while Lupita is going off and behaving in a way that is arguably and distgustingly anti-woman. How could Miss Universe/IMG possibly defend that? They probably reached out to her and told her that she needs to issue an apology ASAP which is why she did. I've never heard her do the same for the other girls she's trashed.

With that, I wonder what this means for Mexico in Miss Universe. I wonder if Miss Universe would make the girl clap as a punishment for Lupita's behavior. Not fair, but would serve a reminder to her and everyone else that IMG is watching everything and will take action if necessary.

Still, if my fave Andrea Meza wins and she claps it would absolutely be devastating. :%((

We are already hoping the end of "Miss World runners-up curse" at Miss Universe but with the latest drama we still don't what will happen next?
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby sophocles » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 pm

I see that Lupita has now apologized. Good. We should accept that apology. But, Lupita still needs to go. Not everything is erased by an apology.

But the gays here in Misso all have the memory of a gold fish. So, expect voices here exhorting people to "MOVE ON!"
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby JoelR » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:34 pm

sophocles wrote:I see that Lupita has now apologized. Good. We should accept that apology. But, Lupita still needs to go. Not everything is erased by an apology.

But the gays here in Misso all have the memory of a gold fish. So, expect voices here exhorting people to "MOVE ON!"

She only apologized because she lost some of her sponsors and doesn't want to lose more
She's heartless
JoelR

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby prowazekii » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:40 am

lupita looks older than angela viser :!! :!!
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

Postby The.Apprentice » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:35 am

JoelR wrote:
sophocles wrote:I see that Lupita has now apologized. Good. We should accept that apology. But, Lupita still needs to go. Not everything is erased by an apology.

She only apologized because she lost some of her sponsors and doesn't want to lose more
She's heartless

Exactly! She doesn't mean it and you can tell! She wants to keep collecting her money and keep doing this weak stuff.
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Clorentine » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:Who the hell uses someone's mental health issues? She's horrible and it's not the first time we've been hearing this kind of things about her.
By the way, Sofia is stunning, well-spoken and beautiful. The best Miss Universe Mexico since Ximena in my opinion.
Go Sofia, stand up for what you believe in, and your evening gown performance still haunts me to this day and I love it!

There are 3 sides to every history, in this case Sofia's side, Lupita's side, and the truth.

It seems that some national franchises are backing up Lupita's side of the story.

There would be more tea served out of this "NOVELA".....

Those org are backing her because they have plenty of skelletons in their cliset
Clorentine
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Profession: My hobbies
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Boss people around
Message: Im here to criticize haha, thats what you all do right!!??

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:51 am

Clorentine wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:Who the hell uses someone's mental health issues? She's horrible and it's not the first time we've been hearing this kind of things about her.
By the way, Sofia is stunning, well-spoken and beautiful. The best Miss Universe Mexico since Ximena in my opinion.
Go Sofia, stand up for what you believe in, and your evening gown performance still haunts me to this day and I love it!

There are 3 sides to every history, in this case Sofia's side, Lupita's side, and the truth.

It seems that some national franchises are backing up Lupita's side of the story.

Those org are backing her because they have plenty of skelletons in their cliset

It might be, I've watching the YOUTUBE series from Osmel Sousa and Magaly Febles (former director of Miss Puerto Rico and current director of Miss Dominican Republic) and learned that pageant directors did face some bad relationships with some beauty queens who were rebellious; for example, Ana Karina Áñez, Cynthia Olavarría, Alba Reyes, Isis Casalduc etc

Here a video of Osmel Sousa in support of Lupita...

Miss Universe Latinas

Postby XAMURAI » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:44 am

Keyboard warriors are quick and easy to criticize and condemn a national director without even realizing how hard it is to be one. It's not as easy as you think it is [-X And it's not as simple as "if you can't take heat, then quit..." So many things are at stake and a lot factors are involved. You won't ever understand that unless you were in their shoes.
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Miss Universe Latinas » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:12 am

XAMURAI wrote:Keyboard warriors are quick and easy to criticize and condemn a national director without even realizing how hard it is to be one. It's not as easy as you think it is [-X And it's not as simple as "if you can't take heat, then quit..." So many things are at stake and a lot factors are involved. You won't ever understand that unless you were in their shoes.

Amen!

Good point, it must be hard for national directors to put everything at a stake to stand out in the international competition. I'm not saying that I'm in support of Lupita, but also there are some good things that came out for Sofia's good because of going through the Mexicana Universal platform:

Have her own book published
Do a TED TALK
Top 3 Miss Universe
An employment contract with TV Azteca-one of the biggest TV networks in Mexico
Plastic surgeries
Trip to NY
Meeting her new and rich boyfriend, among others

Just saying!
Miss Universe Latinas

Postby The.Apprentice » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:53 am

XAMURAI wrote:Keyboard warriors are quick and easy to criticize and condemn a national director without even realizing how hard it is to be one. It's not as easy as you think it is [-X And it's not as simple as "if you can't take heat, then quit..." So many things are at stake and a lot factors are involved. You won't ever understand that unless you were in their shoes.

Girl bye. As a national director you're supposed to support your girl even though she wasn't your favorite. And if there are any issues you manage them behind closed doors because in the end the titleholder is a representative of your brand. And a brand needs publicity, sponsors and money. wtf are you on about.
You would never catch Sylvie Tellier bad mouthing any of our titleholders even though there possibly were some troubles.
Lupita is nothing but classless and terrible overall.
The.Apprentice

Postby Clorentine » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Clorentine wrote:

It might be, I've watching the YOUTUBE series from Osmel Sousa and Magaly Febles (former director of Miss Puerto Rico and current director of Miss Dominican Republic) and learned that pageant directors did face some bad relationships with some beauty queens who were rebellious; for example, Ana Karina Áñez, Cynthia Olavarría, Alba Reyes, Isis Casalduc etc

Here a video of Osmel Sousa in support of Lupita...

Magaly Febles... really?? That woman has terrible reputation in Dominican Republic....
Clorentine

Postby Clorentine » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Amen!

Good point, it must be hard for national directors to put everything at a stake to stand out in the international competition. I'm not saying that I'm in support of Lupita, but also there are some good things that came out for Sofia's good because of going through the Mexicana Universal platform:

Have her own book published
Do a TED TALK
Top 3 Miss Universe
An employment contract with TV Azteca-one of the biggest TV networks in Mexico
Plastic surgeries
Trip to NY
Meeting her new and rich boyfriend, among others

Just saying!

It must be hard but there is no excuse that this woman trash talk publically about contestants in a yearly basis only because they don't agree with her... I don't think she is the woman that she claims to be, and basically that was her dutie, to prepare Sofia because that's the thing she suppose to do and what she promised that to the girls, if you are not willing to do that as a National Director, she should just sashay away, but the thing is that Lupita is greedy and selfish
Clorentine

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Girl bye, we all know Lupita is probably paying you to defend her because you are with Miss International. Being a national director may be hard but what is not hard is being kind to the people that work for you, and since so many past Queens have come forward with nothing but negative things to say about her, you should probably shut the f**k up.

You sound like one of those people who defends rapists and shame the people who come out
Juan Sebastian

Postby The.Apprentice » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:

Girl bye, we all know Lupita is probably paying you to defend her because you are with Miss International. Being a national director may be hard but what is not hard is being kind to the people that work for you, and since so many past Queens have come forward with nothing but negative things to say about her, you should probably shut the f**k up.

You sound like one of those people who defends rapists and shame the people who come out

Can we get a f!cking amen for this right now?
It's so insane to be reading people like that. Some people are blind and delusional.
The.Apprentice

Postby valleriam » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:04 pm

Lupita has no class.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Previous

Return to Miss Universe