TH(AMANDA) VS. PH(RABIYA) - WHO'S UR PICK?

Re: TH(AMANDA) VS. PH(RABIYA) - WHO'S UR PICK?

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:34 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

though i think south africa has a slight advantage because she's not being train by glebova

NAAAAH. NOT BUYING THESE RACIAL BALD GIRLS CARD AGAIN. WE NEED VARIETY AND NOT JUST STICK TO ONE RACE.

WE ALREADY HAVE ZOZI. WE NEED EUROPEAN, BLONDE OR ANOTHER LATINA.

I am not sure you realize it but this is actually really racist as f**k, I am Latino and we have had several Miss Universes, as well as several European/European looking Miss Universes in history, but one Black Miss Universe with short hair is enough for you and you want to go back? That is fucked up! I want to point this out to help you so you can be better and more aware.

Anyways, on topic I think Philippines is way more interesting to look at, I like Thailand but she is kind of generic. They both have very youthful faces and so does Vietnam which I find an interesting trend.

if you're being compared to another person then its racist?

and what's wrong with having a back to back black miss universe with short hair if they are worthy of the crown? just because the current winner is black then it would be racist to crown another black girl? i think that's what fucked up and being racist means.

ps. if we follow your logic, when dayana crowned her stefania then that would also be considered racist.

"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:39 am

cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

though i think south africa has a slight advantage because she's not being train by glebova

NAAAAH. NOT BUYING THESE RACIAL BALD GIRLS CARD AGAIN. WE NEED VARIETY AND NOT JUST STICK TO ONE RACE.

I am not sure you realize it but this is actually really racist as f**k, I am Latino and we have had several Miss Universes, as well as several European/European looking Miss Universes in history, but one Black Miss Universe with short hair is enough for you and you want to go back? That is fucked up! I want to point this out to help you so you can be better and more aware.

Anyways, on topic I think Philippines is way more interesting to look at, I like Thailand but she is kind of generic. They both have very youthful faces and so does Vietnam which I find an interesting trend.

if you're being compared to another person then its racist?

and what's wrong with having a back to back black miss universe with short hair if they are worthy of the crown? just because the current winner is black then it would be racist to crown another black girl? i think that's what fucked up and being racist means.

ps. if we follow your logic, when dayana crowned her stefania then that would also be considered racist.

You do not get what I am saying, what is racist is the fact that they wants change and to go back to a Latina or a European looking girl when that is the majority of the winners looks after only one Black girl with short hair wins
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Galunggong » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:58 am

Why are pinoys obsessed with South Africa ?

It’s too damn early to pick a winner .

Geez

I’m keeping an open mind .
Galunggong
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby Galunggong » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:11 am

The funny thing is ...

No pinoy was hyping Zozibini Tunzi last year .

And that’s even after Siera Bearchell ( who attended the prelims ) said that Zozibini was ravishing during evening gown competition and that the audience was at awe .

I counted only 2 pinoys hyping Miss Mexico ( and that includes me ha ha ) .

Madison was hyped to death by Puerto Ricans till the very end . She was my 2nd choice .
Galunggong

Postby penelopé » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:14 am

Amanda

She's just more polished and has better speaking skills
penelopé

Real Life Name/Nick: Ashley
Date of Birth: 12 Nov 1997
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Pageants

Postby cabra_chupa » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:21 am

i got the crown bitches! >:) >:) >:) >:)
cabra_chupa
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:30 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

DONT BE REACTIVE AND DONT BE SELECTIVE. YOU DIDNT GET MY MESSAGE WELL.

WE NEED VARIETY!!! DO YOU GET IT NOW? WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SELECTIVE AND PROTECTIVE? IF WE GIVE COMMENTS AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, WE ARE BRANDED AS RACIST. BUT ITS OKAY TO BULLY ASIANS? YOUR COUNTRTMEN BULLIED FILIPINOS BUT YOU DIDNT BOTHER DEFENDING THE ASIAN RACE? YOU GET WHAT IM SAYIN HUNEY?

WE NEED VARIETY. WHY PEOPLE CANT JUST BE FAIR WITH BLONDES WHITES ASIANS ETC. DID YOU EVEN NOTICE, THE LAST BLONDE Miss Universe HAD WAS 2004? THE LAST EAST ASIAN WINNER WAS 2007? YOU DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT?
Wait for the comeback :)
DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS

Date of Birth: 09 Nov 1992
Profession: Physician, Online stripper
Hobbies/Interests: ONLY FANS

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:31 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

WE NEED VARIETY!!! DO YOU GET IT NOW? WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SELECTIVE AND PROTECTIVE? IF WE GIVE COMMENTS AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE, WE ARE BRANDED AS RACIST. BUT ITS OKAY TO BULLY ASIANS? YOUR COUNTRTMEN BULLIED FILIPINOS BUT YOU DIDNT BOTHER DEFENDING THE ASIAN RACE? YOU GET WHAT IM SAYIN HUNEY?

WE NEED VARIETY. WHY PEOPLE CANT JUST BE FAIR WITH BLONDES WHITES ASIANS ETC. DID YOU EVEN NOTICE, THE LAST BLONDE Miss Universe HAD WAS 2004? THE LAST EAST ASIAN WINNER WAS 2007? YOU DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT?

so what if the girl is truly deserving of the crown, work her ass off to be worthy of the crown and still you can't crown her because you want variety?

variety my ass.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:40 pm

cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

so what if the girl is truly deserving of the crown, work her ass off to be worthy of the crown and still you can't crown her because you want variety?

variety my ass.

BUT EVERYBODY IS WORKING HARD :%)) PEOPLE GET TIRED OF SAME PROTOTYPE EVERY YEAR. AND SPONSORS GET BORED TOO. LOOK AT MISS USA NOW. THEYRE DROWNING. RATINGS GOING DOWN EVERY YEAR. BECAUSE THEY CROWN REPITITIVE GIRLS EVERY YEARS OOOPSSS

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:48 pm

cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

variety my ass.

BUT EVERYBODY IS WORKING HARD :%)) PEOPLE GET TIRED OF SAME PROTOTYPE EVERY YEAR. AND SPONSORS GET BORED TOO. LOOK AT MISS USA NOW. THEYRE DROWNING. RATINGS GOING DOWN EVERY YEAR. BECAUSE THEY CROWN REPITITIVE GIRLS EVERY YEARS OOOPSSS

lol when latinas dominates the miss universe you didn't ask for variety.
cindy_kato

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:45 pm

cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

variety my ass.

Wow both of you are so ignorant, it is not a matter of who is deserving or not, the problem is your LOGIC! We need variety yes, but in history, there have been several blonde winners, several Latina winners, several European/European looking winners (most are) but only one Black winner with short hair and you have a problem with another one?

Neither of you are smart enough to get it and it is sad that you cannot recognize your own racism. Maybe someday you will be better and I was trying to help you get there but clearly you do not want to.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

variety my ass.

Wow both of you are so ignorant, it is not a matter of who is deserving or not, the problem is your LOGIC! We need variety yes, but in history, there have been several blonde winners, several Latina winners, several European/European looking winners (most are) but only one Black winner with short hair and you have a problem with another one?

Neither of you are smart enough to get it and it is sad that you cannot recognize your own racism. Maybe someday you will be better and I was trying to help you get there but clearly you do not want to.

you're the ignorant here because you're level of comprehension is way below the marianas trench.

and who need your help duh.

thanks but no thanks
cindy_kato

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:35 am

cindy_kato wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

variety my ass.

lol when latinas dominates the miss universe you didn't ask for variety.

WE DID. WE EVEN COMPLAINED ABOUT ASIAN BLACKOUTS. BUT DIS YOU GUYS CARE? I GUESS NOT

LASTLY, THE WINNERS EVERY YEAR ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER. I HAVE NEVER SEEN PROTOTYPES GETTING CROWNED YEAR AFTER YEAR. REMEMBER HOW MISS USA FUCKED UP WHEN THEY CROWN REPETITIVE GIRLS AFTER 2015. I SMELL BANKRUPTCY. NOT BECAUSE OF THE RACE, BUT PEOPLE AINT BUYING REPETITIVE SAMPLES. GOT IT?

Postby DAVID: GOD OF ALL GODS » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:38 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
nah.

its a battle between

south africa

and

canada

variety my ass.

WHO WAS THE LEGIT BLONDE WINNER WINNER HUNNEY? 2004 WAS THE LAST ONE. TRYING TO HELP ME WHAT? =;)) COMING FROM A RACIST COUNTRY. =;))

Postby Galunggong » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Blacks were already given their moment last year .

Black Miss Teen USA 2019
Black Miss USA 2019
Black Miss Universe 2019

And the MUO lost money .
Primarily because of the pandemic.

I’m almost certain they would want to recuperate all the money they lost .
Galunggong

Postby Pipeline1602 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Galunggong wrote:Blacks were already given their moment last year .

Black Miss Teen USA 2019
Black Miss USA 2019
Black Miss Universe 2019

And the MUO lost money .
Primarily because of the pandemic.

I’m almost certain they would want to recuperate all the money they lost .

Zozi can't even promote Chi products how much more with the new Miss S.A
Pipeline1602

Real Life Name/Nick: Dwayne Terry
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: driver

Postby Rosa Mystica » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:05 am

KALOKAHHH, PANAHON PA RIN BA NG KADILIMAN
TSARRRRRRRRRRRR :%)) =;)) :%))

south africa

canada

australia
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby The_saurus » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:00 pm

how this thread became a different topic. =;))

Patola kasi kayo sa mga vaklang hamog. ayan tuloy, nag-iba na yung topic. L-)
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby bukita » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:31 am

TOP2

bukita
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Previous

Return to Miss Universe