NEW MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORG!! End of an era?

Re: NEW MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA ORG!! End of an era?

Postby georgj16 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:44 am

A loooot happened today it's crazy.

<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby poker_man » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:23 am

Always been a fan of Miss Unvierse Colombia but they need to change their strategy! They are stuck with the Paulina Vega template. Can't wait to see what's in store, I want another surprise like Andrea Tovar.
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby dabunique » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:43 pm

JoelR wrote:
dabunique wrote:It’s official. MaFe will NOT compete for Colombia in Miss Universe.

Bring on my girls Camila and Kimberly

I didnt like MaFe for Universe. I'm ready for Camilla to step up. Wasnt it rumored Kimberly signed up for Miss Gwand Colombia? I think both would do good in Miss Universe but I want Camila

Ugh we may have a problem.

Camila is really dedicated to getting married.

Can’t blame her but hopefully she reconsiders

At least we have Kim as a solid back up

[youtube]A7BOmQaEEcM[/youtube]
dabunique
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 19 May 1977
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Hotel Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, cooking, pageants, friends, laughin
Message: Life is like a runway, so u better walk over dem haterz

Postby pippo93 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:31 pm

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IF WAS RAIMUNDO OR NATALIE THAT REFUSED HER! SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN ME?

HOWEVER, I THINK THAT THIS IS REALLY AN INJUSTICE FOR MARIA FERNANDA. YES SHE WAS ELECTED SENORITA COLOMBIA, AND NOT MISS UNIVERSE COLOMBIA. BUT IF THE GIRL COMPETE IN CNB IS TO COMPETE IN MISS UNIVERSE, BE REALISTIC. WHEN FERNANDA WON, SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO COMPETE IN MISS UNIVERSE 2020, AND SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE WANT COMPETE IN IT. THE RIGHT THING WAS TO LET HER COMPETE THIS YEAR AND STAGE THE NEW CONTEST IN 2021.

SO SAD FOR HER
pippo93
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:26 am

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby georgj16 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:40 am

UPDATE

So, yesterday a lot happened.

The deadline to have an agreement between CNB and MUC ended on May 29th. Everyone was saying that it was the CNB that didn't agreed and were the ones who weren't allowing Mafe to compete at Miss Universe under the new franchise owners.

Then, in a turn of events, Raymundo gave an interview READING MAILS WITH DATES AND TIMES, starting on May 16th, that he had with Natalie Ackermann, the new franchise owner. According to those mails, Natalie reached for Raymundo first, telling him that she was the new franchise owner and that she hoped they could work together so that Mafe could go to Miss Universe. He said that after reading this mail from Natalie, he communicated with MUO to confirm that information and they told him that indeed, Natalie Ackermann was the new franchise owner and that they (MUO) were glad that they will work together. Raymundo then answered Natalie saying that he and the CNB board agreed to let Mafe go and everything was going ok. Natalie then said, that the new organization, Miss Universe Colombia, wanted to use the figure of the Señorita Colombia for commercial purposes since the franchise was expensive.

Now here is where issues appeared.

Raymundo, still with the disposition to let Mafe go, asked Natalie, that he would like to know more about the new Miss Universe Colombia organization, who was behind it, who was working with Natalie, who is her team, what were the new organization plans to commercialize the Srta Colombia figure and... where did the money from the franchise come from. (It has been said the franchise costs $200.000USD) At that moment, every communication from Natalie was stopped. Raymundo and the CNB couldn't reach Natalie again as she stopped answering mails and didn't answer calls.

It is completely understandable that Raymundo asked for all this information since the CNB has existed for more than 80 years and they have to take care the image of the Srta Colombia. We all knoe the Señorita Colombia is owned by el Concurso Nacional de Belleza brand, and they as a brand, also have sponsors with legal contracts who ask for exclusivity for the use of the Srta Colombia. There's also the involvement of a controversial lawers firm as investors in the new Miss Universe Colombia Org, because its lawyers have been very supportive of controversial and questionable politicians.

The deadline came, May 29th, just 13 days after the first communication, and news broke that Mafe was indeed, not going to Miss Universe. Raymundo said that on Saturday May 30th, Mafe called him crying asking what was happening and he told her everything and he tried to call Natalie once again, to joing them in their call. She didn't answer, so Raymundo asked Mafe to call her, to see if she could talk to her since they are both friends and they know each other from before. She didn't answer.

So, as of now, it could be confirmed that MARIA FERNANDA ARISTIZABAL WILL NOT GO TO MISS UNIVERSE 2020, unless a new approach between the CNB and MUC is tried in the next few days, although I doubt it since it has been quite a show here in Colombia.

Now, Natalie is saying that this next Saturday, she will come out and tell "the truth" with her proofs. She gave an interview today saying that she was the sole owner of the franchise, that since last year she was in contact to MUO for her to have the franchise and that she got it months ago, she said that it didn't cost $200.000USD but that she wouldn't reveal how much and that everything Raymundo said was a desperate move but that it was understandable and that she "forgives him." She also said that she wouldn't reveal the information Raymundo asked because everything was "confidential."

Since there were a lot of rumours saying that Camila Avella was been considered by the new organization, she said on her stories that her dream of been Miss Colombia was a thing of the past and that she wasn't going to the new organization. She said she's getting married soon and won't consider pageants anymore.

And that's it.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Postby JoelR » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:12 am

dabunique wrote:
JoelR wrote:
dabunique wrote:It’s official. MaFe will NOT compete for Colombia in Miss Universe.

Bring on my girls Camila and Kimberly

I didnt like MaFe for Universe. I'm ready for Camilla to step up. Wasnt it rumored Kimberly signed up for Miss Gwand Colombia? I think both would do good in Miss Universe but I want Camila

Ugh we may have a problem.

Camila is really dedicated to getting married.

Can’t blame her but hopefully she reconsiders

At least we have Kim as a solid back up

I saw the video my heart is bleeding! :%(( I really hope this is something she doesnt regret down the line. She should go to Miss Universe. Yes getting married is important but she's young and should wait. She was considered to be a Victoria's Secret Angel like she has potential to make it big! I do have a feeling she will regret this, a dream that big cant just go away without regrets. Then again who are we to demand her to make such a big decision for her life. It looks like we have lost another Miss Universe. I hope Kim is given the chance to go.
JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Profession: culinary arts
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby georgj16 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:25 pm

UPDATE #3

Yesterday, Saturday June 6th, Natalie gave a TV show, copy of the mails she and Raymundo and the CNB lawer exchanged, and you can see both parties interest in sendind Mafe to Miss Universe BUT, as soon as the CNB lawyer asked for the legal infomation of the new Miss Universe Colombia Organization, Natalie said she couldn't reveal ANYTHING because it was confidential and it was a non disclosure agreement and asked the CNB to give her a contract of the proposal of an agreement with BLANK SPACES. The CNB lawyer, once again told Natalie that it was pretty difficult to even give a proposal without that information. (TBH I don't blame the CNB, that type of information is crucial for business, in my opinion.)

So, basically, things stopped when Natalie didn't give the CNB that information and when the CNB didn't give Natalie a proposal with blank spaces.

Now, people from the new MUC Org, have said that they are still considering their options, if they will do a casting or a competition and that by the end of the month they will give a press conference.
The information on the new rules they have already given is that any girl can compete, doesn't matter if they've competed in other national or international pageants, and that the girls can try every year if they don't win.
Natalie also said Mafe is still considered, if the CNB let her contract go. (Pretty delusional if you ask me.)
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Postby JoelR » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:54 pm

georgj16 wrote:UPDATE #3

Yesterday, Saturday June 6th, Natalie gave a TV show, copy of the mails she and Raymundo and the CNB lawer exchanged, and you can see both parties interest in sendind Mafe to Miss Universe BUT, as soon as the CNB lawyer asked for the legal infomation of the new Miss Universe Colombia Organization, Natalie said she couldn't reveal ANYTHING because it was confidential and it was a non disclosure agreement and asked the CNB to give her a contract of the proposal of an agreement with BLANK SPACES. The CNB lawyer, once again told Natalie that it was pretty difficult to even give a proposal without that information. (TBH I don't blame the CNB, that type of information is crucial for business, in my opinion.)

So, basically, things stopped when Natalie didn't give the CNB that information and when the CNB didn't give Natalie a proposal with blank spaces.

Now, people from the new MUC Org, have said that they are still considering their options, if they will do a casting or a competition and that by the end of the month they will give a press conference.
The information on the new rules they have already given is that any girl can compete, doesn't matter if they've competed in other national or international pageants, and that the girls can try every year if they don't win.
Natalie also said Mafe is still considered, if the CNB let her contract go. (Pretty delusional if you ask me.)

I also remember Raymundo saying he wouldnt allow Mafe to do any press or promotions for MUC and he was willing to give Natalie another girl who would do promos but Mafe would go to Universe. I think that was a little ridiculous. I think this is the best option, let Mafe finish her Señorita Colombia reign and they find a new girl. This is messier than Desiree vs Magaly
JoelR

Postby georgj16 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:08 am

JoelR wrote:
georgj16 wrote:UPDATE #3

I also remember Raymundo saying he wouldnt allow Mafe to do any press or promotions for MUC and he was willing to give Natalie another girl who would do promos but Mafe would go to Universe. I think that was a little ridiculous. I think this is the best option, let Mafe finish her Señorita Colombia reign and they find a new girl. This is messier than Desiree vs Magaly

When did he say that? I haven't seen that.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Postby minivaan » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:38 pm

[youtube]SFWKezCVRDo[/youtube]

Here you can see this pig basically saying why he doesnt want to give Natalie the chance to send Maria Fernanda to Miss Universe.

He states that regardless if Maria Fernanda goes to Miss Universe or NOT she is still SEÑORITA COLOMBIA, therefore she still has a contract with his org and sponsors and she must complete her duties until the contract is over.

If she were to go to Miss Universe that would mean she would be under contract with 2 organizations making it impossible to have 2 active contracts.

I don't understand however why MAFE cant just surrender her title and go with the new org? Unless she already has a lawsuit waiting for her in case she quits?

minivaan

Real Life Name/Nick: !
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1989
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby The Duchess » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:37 pm

minivaan wrote:

Here you can see this pig basically saying why he doesnt want to give Natalie the chance to send Maria Fernanda to Miss Universe.

He states that regardless if Maria Fernanda goes to Miss Universe or NOT she is still SEÑORITA COLOMBIA, therefore she still has a contract with his org and sponsors and she must complete her duties until the contract is over.

If she were to go to Miss Universe that would mean she would be under contract with 2 organizations making it impossible to have 2 active contracts.

I don't understand however why MAFE cant just surrender her title and go with the new org? Unless she already has a lawsuit waiting for her in case she quits?

I feel like this is all over a war of egos which I freaking hate, I don't understand. And yes, Mafe probably has a lawsuit waiting for her if she were to resign
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby georgj16 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:49 pm

minivaan wrote:

Of course even if he goes she's still Señorita Colombia because it's what she is since november 2019, it's the pageant she won. Had they come to an agreement Mafe's contracts with the CNB and the sponsors would have been the priority, since she signed those contracts SEVEN MONTHS AGO! And that's what Natalie didn't want; Natalie wanted Mafe just for herself. It wouldn't be fair for the CNB to sit and watch how the new organization uses Mafe for economical purposes when Mafe is work of the CNB.

When you sign a contract you just can't say "I quit" like it's nothing.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Postby dabunique » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:42 pm

georgj16 wrote:
minivaan wrote:

Of course even if he goes she's still Señorita Colombia because it's what she is since november 2019, it's the pageant she won. Had they come to an agreement Mafe's contracts with the CNB and the sponsors would have been the priority, since she signed those contracts SEVEN MONTHS AGO! And that's what Natalie didn't want; Natalie wanted Mafe just for herself. It wouldn't be fair for the CNB to sit and watch how the new organization uses Mafe for economical purposes when Mafe is work of the CNB.

When you sign a contract you just can't say "I quit" like it's nothing.

Ma’am how many times do da princesses resign after signing contracts

She’s gonna go to Miss International she’ll be ok.

It’s either Miss Universe is ur end game or Señorita Colombia

dabunique

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:58 pm

I am okay with this, I think the time of CNB is up and I am okay with Mafe not going to Miss Universe.

I think Natalie has to be careful with the no transgender rule because that could hurt us like it hurt Valeria, but I hope she can choose a more solid girl no matter how.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby JoelR » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:I am okay with this, I think the time of CNB is up and I am okay with Mafe not going to Miss Universe.

I think Natalie has to be careful with the no transgender rule because that could hurt us like it hurt Valeria, but I hope she can choose a more solid girl no matter how.

I dont get why everyone is only attacking Natalie. Mexico has the same rule and even has a height requirement. Why isnt Lupita under fire as well?
JoelR

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:26 am

JoelR wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:I am okay with this, I think the time of CNB is up and I am okay with Mafe not going to Miss Universe.

I dont get why everyone is only attacking Natalie. Mexico has the same rule and even has a height requirement. Why isnt Lupita under fire as well?

I am open to Natalie and I want to give her a chance, but I think a lot of people are critical of Lupita, at least I am.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby The Duchess » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:24 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
JoelR wrote:

I am open to Natalie and I want to give her a chance, but I think a lot of people are critical of Lupita, at least I am.

We have been putting Lupe's butt on fire for like 2 decades hahahaha about several things
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby georgj16 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:27 pm

JoelR wrote:

I'm not supporting someone who has a law firm of questionable lawyers involved in corruption scandals behind her. Period.
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16

Postby dabunique » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:08 pm

georgj16 wrote:
JoelR wrote:

I'm not supporting someone who has a law firm of questionable lawyers involved in corruption scandals behind her. Period.

Gurl but u ready to defund dat old corrupt bastard of Raymundo

Make it make sense

dabunique

Postby dabunique » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Ugh have y’all seen da girls trying out for this?

Maleja is trying out AGAIN for Risaralda

dabunique

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Lots of CNB veterans are trying out, I think this will be great because they can have a second chance and a lot of them are more polished now

Laura Olascuaga - Señorita Bolívar 2018 and Virreina 2018-2019 (the runner up of Gabriela Tafur). She is trying out for Bolívar

at CNB

Miriam Carranza - Señorita Atlántico RAMU 2018, Miss Supranational Colombia 2018 & Top 25 at Miss Supranational 2018, she is trying out for Atlántico.

at Miss Supranational

at RAMU

Maria Alejandra Lopez - Señorita Risaralda 2013-2014, Primera Princesa at CNB 2013-2014 (Paulina's year), winner of Reina Hispanoamericana 2013 and Miss Caraibes Hibiscus 2014, Miss World Colombia 2015, she is trying out for Risaralda

Former Miss Earth Colombia titleholders and Miss Earth runner ups Valeria Ayos and Juliana Franco are also trying out for San Andrés and Meta

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:00 pm

My early favorite is Maria Alejandra, she competed in one of the strongest years of CNB ever, has so much international experience and has improved so much since then. Valeria and Juliana are strong too but for sentimental reasons I want Maria Alejandra to win. I think she could do great at Miss Universe
Juan Sebastian

Postby dabunique » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Da fuckin bloodbath incoming.

Barbie Rodriguez is trying out for Cauca.

dabunique

Postby dabunique » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:12 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:My early favorite is Maria Alejandra, she competed in one of the strongest years of CNB ever, has so much international experience and has improved so much since then. Valeria and Juliana are strong too but for sentimental reasons I want Maria Alejandra to win. I think she could do great at Miss Universe

Sis u wanna start a new thread.

I’ll help keepin it up

dabunique

Postby wiwe (happy) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:55 am

Poor Mafe! :%((
Raymundo Angulo's organization does not know what to do with it

Mafe is so pretty and she won't be sent to Miss Universe and she won't be sent to Miss International (pageant has been canceled)

wiwe (happy)
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 23 Jul 2003
Profession: Volunteer Corps
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, pets - Folk music

Previous

Return to Miss Universe