1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Image



  • 0

1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby The Duchess » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:45 pm

    

Image

THIS was posted by Senorita Panama, the franchise holder of Panama to Miss Universe

"In these difficult times for the country and the world, we wish to express again our solidarity with each person who suffers today.

We urge everyone to comply with the measures that the national government has issued to guarantee the health and safety of the more than 4 million Panamanians. It is now that we must demonstrate how united we are.

Before making the following announcements, we thought a lot about the moment we are in. However, the project that we carry out annually carries the colors of our Homeland, and pride in each letter that makes up the word PANAMA. That pride is what today leads us to offer, as much as possible, happiness to the followers who support us. We can talk about tomorrow if we all take action today. It is our way of offering an opportunity and hope to continue.

We previously announced that we would postpone any activity that involves crowds.

The 53rd edition of the Miss Panama®️ contest will be held immediately after the national government considers it appropriate to reactivate all activities in the country and in which the 29 selected candidates will compete and presented on our social networks, without any changes. The show will be broadcast by our partner channel Telemetro, at a date and time that will be announced later. The winners of this contest will compete in international events under our Organization in 2021.

We have received the opportunity, like all National Directors representing the Miss Universe brand around the world, to grant the representation by succession, and not by designation, in Miss Universe 2020, to the 1st Runner-Up of the 2019 contest, therefore from this moment, we name Carmen Isabel Jaramillo Velarde officially as Senorita Panama® 2020, who will proudly represent us in the next edition of Miss Universe, in a city and date to be announced.

In this way, the Señorita Panamá®️ Organization complies with the country, its followers, sponsors and international allies, guaranteeing from our platform, the presence and representation of the country at an international level."

Image


|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4982
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5830
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby JustinSky » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:56 am

If only the MUPh is still under BPCI, Vickie will be Miss Universe Ph 2020 then or Patch.
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 282
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby PAULO SANTANDER » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:23 am

NO, NO, NO. Vickie was 1st runner-up in 2018, NOT 2019. It was Aya Abesamis who finished 1st runner-up last year, then Sam Bernardo. Patch is already Bb.International so she CANNOT be MUP for 2020. MUO said by succession so in this case, the FIRST RUNNER-UP ONLY. However, Aya already assumed Samantha Lo's title while Sam Bernardo gave up her 2nd runner-up title to join Bb.2020. [-X [-X [-X



JustinSky wrote:If only the MUPh is still under BPCI, Vickie will be Miss Universe Ph 2020 then or Patch.
Last edited by PAULO SANTANDER on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
PAULO SANTANDER
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:38 am
Location: Quezon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 696
Real Life Name/Nick: PAU
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1981
Gender: Male
Profession: callboy (BPO)
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: girls & some boys
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby The Duchess » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:26 am

JustinSky wrote:If only the MUPh is still under BPCI, Vickie will be Miss Universe Ph 2020 then or Patch.


Yeah its tough with the Philippines
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4982
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5830
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby JustinSky » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:46 am

PAULO SANTANDER wrote:NO, NO, NO. Vickie was 1st runner-up in 2018, NOT 2019. It was Aya Abesamis who finished 1st runner-up last year, then Sam Bernardo. Patch is already Bb.International so she CANNOT be MUP for 2020. MUO said by succession so in this case, the FIRST RUNNER-UP ONLY. However, Aya already assumed Samantha Lo's title while Sam Bernardo gave up her 2nd runner-up title to join Bb.2020. [-X [-X [-X



JustinSky wrote:If only the MUPh is still under BPCI, Vickie will be Miss Universe Ph 2020 then or Patch.


I completely forgot Aya hahaha lol. Imagine if it is still in BPCI then Sam B found out about MUO's new rule haha.
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 282
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby JustinSky » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:48 am

The Duchess wrote:
JustinSky wrote:If only the MUPh is still under BPCI, Vickie will be Miss Universe Ph 2020 then or Patch.


Yeah its tough with the Philippines


It is. MUPH Org needs to wait for the sutuation to be over before they can resume their activities while other countries are already appointing their first runners up and start training them.
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 282
Date of Birth: 07 Jul 2000
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Online games
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby SisterStella » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:14 am

It is not confirmed yet if it is MANDATORY for the franchisee not to hold their respective pageant. What about those who already have selected their representative for 2020 like Indonesia? I guess it's the Philippine's choice if we are going to pursue with our national pageant or adhere to the suggestion of MUO. Should we adhere to the suggestion of MUO then I think Bb.Pilipinas has the right to choose who our representative be. If we STRICTLY FOLLOW the succession rule then Aya is now Supranational and Samantha assumes the first runner-up position.

MUP can not choose our representative bec that succession ruling is based on last year's pageant in other words MUP is still OUT of the picture. In other words we try to "REWIND" or "BACKTRACK" to 2019 when MUP was still not in the pageant scene and Samantha has not resigned yet to join Bb.Pilipinas 2020, NOW THIS IS THE SCENARIO that is taken into consideration. By this scenario, Aya assumes Supranational and Samantha assumes first-runner up position. SO SAMANTHA BERNARDO IS THE RIGHTFUL REPRESENTATIVE for Miss Universe 2020.
=D> =D> =D>
SisterStella
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2164
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 3

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby keyss » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:02 am

That would be interesting. Miss Universe full of runner-ups. 8-}
Come to think of it a lot of countries crown the wrong girls anyways and the runner up is better.
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2975
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2581
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

  • 0

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby stuff » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:25 am

Miss Vietnam already uses this system. Winner competes this year, runner up competes next year.
stuff
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: house
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 27
Real Life Name/Nick: stuff
Date of Birth: 27 Jun 1985
Gender: Male
Profession: robber
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: watching
Message: hello

  • 0

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby radagasdas » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:16 pm

SisterStella wrote:It is not confirmed yet if it is MANDATORY for the franchisee not to hold their respective pageant. What about those who already have selected their representative for 2020 like Indonesia? I guess it's the Philippine's choice if we are going to pursue with our national pageant or adhere to the suggestion of MUO. Should we adhere to the suggestion of MUO then I think Bb.Pilipinas has the right to choose who our representative be. If we STRICTLY FOLLOW the succession rule then Aya is now Supranational and Samantha assumes the first runner-up position.

MUP can not choose our representative bec that succession ruling is based on last year's pageant in other words MUP is still OUT of the picture. In other words we try to "REWIND" or "BACKTRACK" to 2019 when MUP was still not in the pageant scene and Samantha has not resigned yet to join Bb.Pilipinas 2020, NOW THIS IS THE SCENARIO that is taken into consideration. By this scenario, Aya assumes Supranational and Samantha assumes first-runner up position. SO SAMANTHA BERNARDO IS THE RIGHTFUL REPRESENTATIVE for Miss Universe 2020.
=D> =D> =D>


You mean Jonas Ahas will kneel down to beg for Madame Stella Marquez de Araneta =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Then Bb. Pilipinas will send its delegate for Miss Universe 2020. :!! :!! :!! My bet is Sorsogon who placed the top 15 in Bb. Pilipinas 2019 pageant. Then the new franchise will crown the winner for next year's Miss Universe 2021.
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 546
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!

  • 0

Re: 1st RUNNER UPs for MISS UNIVERSE 2020!

Postby radagasdas » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:39 pm

radagasdas wrote:
SisterStella wrote:It is not confirmed yet if it is MANDATORY for the franchisee not to hold their respective pageant. What about those who already have selected their representative for 2020 like Indonesia? I guess it's the Philippine's choice if we are going to pursue with our national pageant or adhere to the suggestion of MUO. Should we adhere to the suggestion of MUO then I think Bb.Pilipinas has the right to choose who our representative be. If we STRICTLY FOLLOW the succession rule then Aya is now Supranational and Samantha assumes the first runner-up position.

MUP can not choose our representative bec that succession ruling is based on last year's pageant in other words MUP is still OUT of the picture. In other words we try to "REWIND" or "BACKTRACK" to 2019 when MUP was still not in the pageant scene and Samantha has not resigned yet to join Bb.Pilipinas 2020, NOW THIS IS THE SCENARIO that is taken into consideration. By this scenario, Aya assumes Supranational and Samantha assumes first-runner up position. SO SAMANTHA BERNARDO IS THE RIGHTFUL REPRESENTATIVE for Miss Universe 2020.
=D> =D> =D>


You mean Jonas Ahas will kneel down to beg for Madame Stella Marquez de Araneta =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Then Bb. Pilipinas will send its delegate for Miss Universe 2020. :!! :!! :!! My bet is Sorsogon who placed the top 15 in Bb. Pilipinas 2019 pageant. Then the new franchise will crown the winner for next year's Miss Universe 2021.



Let's unite for the Philippines' pride. No old or new franchise here, for the sake of unity and we all now in a pandemic crisis. Bb. Pilipinas and MUP should collaborate and determine the best girl for the crown. :=p :=p :=p Individuals with conflict of interests should stay away from Shamcey Supsup-Lee and Madame Stella Marquez de Araneta for the good outcome of the selection. :!! :!! :!! Fans must unite for this cause. [-O< [-O< [-O<
radagasdas
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am
Location: Malabon City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 546
Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Compliance Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton
Message: SPREAD LOVE NOT WAR!


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonathan Nguyen, LeighHow, Servicecth, Servicedwq, Serviceyfk, soshiaddict22, Winterbourne

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology