*INFO REQUEST TO THAI FORUMERS FOR MY VACATIONS PLEASEEE

*INFO REQUEST TO THAI FORUMERS FOR MY VACATIONS PLEASEEE

Postby marston » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:41 pm

HI GUYS. I PLAN TO TRAVEL FROM MY COUNTRY TO THAILAND ON VACATIONS. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT THIS COUNTRY FOR THE FOOD, THE PEOPLE THE CITIES. I WILL VISIT BANGKOK BUT WANT TO GO TO ANOTHER CITY (WITH A BEACH IF POSSIBLE) WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMEND? I'VE HEARD PATAYYA IS CLOSE BUT ON INTERNET THEY SACRED ME BECAUSE OF PROSTITUTION ISSUES SO I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE AND WHERE TO GO.

PLEASE THAI FRIENDS I WOULD APPRECIATTE SOME INFO. HUGS!!!!

marston
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marston
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Dermatologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Aesthetic medicine, face and body rejuvenation

Re: *INFO REQUEST TO THAI FORUMERS FOR MY VACATIONS PLEASEEE

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Visit Chiang Mai to the North. The climate is balmy similar to that of Baguio's throughout the year. You can hop on a commuter train to the northern most city of Chang Rai but the trip emanating from BKK is quite long. You can arrange your flight via Thai Airways or Thai Air Asia. Koh Samoi is a fascinating tourist destination in the south. Phuket beckons. Chatuchak Weekend Market is a prime location for cheap buys. Anywhere you go, street food is plentiful just as well as rated restos and ordinary eateries that cater to mass tourist markets. Like Filipinos, malling is a huge past time among the Thais. Jewelry is good investment and Bangkok is world-renowned for its diamond cutting business coming close 2nd to Antwerp in the Netherlands. Enjoy the nite life and the nite markets. You don't have to go far. The tri-areas of Patpong, Suriwong, Silom is just within your reach. Just be wary of the bugaws and the peddlers of meat. The crocodile farm is not too far away from the city center. Chao Phraya cruise is an experience not to be missed. "Sawadee khap .... sabai sabai" as they say in Thai. Enjoy!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Re: *INFO REQUEST TO THAI FORUMERS FOR MY VACATIONS PLEASEEE

Postby marston » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:55 pm

beautywatchnyc wrote:
Visit Chiang Mai to the North. The climate is balmy similar to that of Baguio's throughout the year. You can hop on a commuter train to the northern most city of Chang Rai but the trip emanating from BKK is quite long. You can arrange your flight via Thai Airways or Thai Air Asia. Koh Samoi is a fascinating tourist destination in the south. Phuket beckons. Chatuchak Weekend Market is a prime location for cheap buys. Anywhere you go, street food is plentiful just as well as rated restos and ordinary eateries that cater to mass tourist markets. Like Filipinos, malling is a huge past time among the Thais. Jewelry is good investment and Bangkok is world-renowned for its diamond cutting business coming close 2nd to Antwerp in the Netherlands. Enjoy the nite life and the nite markets. You don't have to go far. The tri-areas of Patpong, Suriwong, Silom is just within your reach. Just be wary of the bugaws and the peddlers of meat. The crocodile farm is not too far away from the city center. Chao Phraya cruise is an experience not to be missed. "Sawadee khap .... sabai sabai" as they say in Thai. Enjoy!

THANK YOU!!!! VERY MUCH. BOOKING TO KOH SAMUI :)
marston

Real Life Name/Nick: Marston
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Profession: Dermatologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Aesthetic medicine, face and body rejuvenation

Return to Miss Universe