My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Image



  • 4

My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby alex sivixay » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:17 pm

    

With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Grand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?


Image
Image
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3347
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1538
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 1

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby Stoichio » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:48 pm

alex sivixay wrote:
With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Grand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?




Only Thailand has the chance to enter Top 5 and win it all!


The other 2 cannot even win nor place in the Top 3 those super-minor and obscure pageants; how can they win or place Top 5 in Miss Universe, the greatest and Number 1 pageant of all??

If there is no casual interview in Top 10, then maybe, Brazil can advance with her charisma and unique beauty.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is hopeless. Her numerous photoshopped pics and an average face that always wear super-thick make-up won’t even help her.


Image
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 16145
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16788
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby ssyoki » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

There's a big difference there from Earth, and minor cheapies like Supra, Grand (eew!), Chinese achuchu [-X [-X [-X
ssyoki
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: new york
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 148
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby micoexpress5 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:16 pm

ssyoki wrote:Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

There's a big difference there from Earth, and minor cheapies like Supra, Grand (eew!), Chinese achuchu [-X [-X [-X


OMG u just aligned Miss Earth with minor cheap pageants .... u r creating a war! :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3433
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1218
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Miss Universe doesn't care about your past history of other pageants participation. In fact, Miss Universe has more repeaters that placed than Miss World.
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 8463
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby micoexpress5 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:16 pm

alex sivixay wrote:
With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Grand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?


I agree with u >>>>> >:< :)>-
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3433
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1218
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby kurtij » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:56 am

I WANT BRAZIL.
4 UNIVERSE
1 WORLD
6 INTERNATIONAL
1 SUPRANATIONAL
4 EARTH
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 26292
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:36 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 15550
Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby beauberly » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:14 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
ssyoki wrote:Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

There's a big difference there from Earth, and minor cheapies like Supra, Grand (eew!), Chinese achuchu [-X [-X [-X


OMG u just aligned Miss Earth with minor cheap pageants .... u r creating a war! :)>-



Well, Venus Raj and Ariella Arida both came from Miss Earth Philippines, they may not win Miss Earth Philippines, but they are a living testimony that they could land Top 5 at Miss Universe! I didn't know any girls from MGI pageant who crossover Miss Universe and landed Top 5, if you know anyone just let me know who lol.



HOW TO PISS NAWAT?

"Just win a fu*kin crown from any "MAJOR" Pageant. That pissed him a lot!
HAHAHA"
-Filipinos
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 827
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!
Message: I'm a bitch since birth!

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby alex sivixay » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:38 am

hauteegirl wrote:Miss Universe doesn't care about your past history of other pageants participation. In fact, Miss Universe has more repeaters that placed than Miss World.


Placing and winning the crown is different story though
Image
Image
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3347
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1538
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby Busyboy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:01 am

Stoichio wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:
With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Grand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?




Only Thailand has the chance to enter Top 5 and win it all!


The other 2 cannot even win nor place in the Top 3 those super-minor and obscure pageants; how can they win or place Top 5 in Miss Universe, the greatest and Number 1 pageant of all??

If there is no casual interview in Top 10, then maybe, Brazil can advance with her charisma and unique beauty.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is hopeless. Her numerous photoshopped pics and an average face that always wear super-thick make-up won’t even help her.




Hey brod, let’s not forget Natalie Glebova who was not a runner up in an obscure pageant where a Filipina from dark era was a runner up. As well as Lara Dutta.
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2729
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2758
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby Busyboy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:05 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
ssyoki wrote:Cat is a repeater but she's from Miss World like Michelle McLean! MISS WORLD!

There's a big difference there from Earth, and minor cheapies like Supra, Grand (eew!), Chinese achuchu [-X [-X [-X


OMG u just aligned Miss Earth with minor cheap pageants .... u r creating a war! :)>-


Don’t worry mico. No offense taken because unlike you, we can read and understand what his comment means. Us fans know ME’s place. Of course Miss Universe is far ahead of ME, and MW still above ME in the totem pole. No need to go to war.
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2729
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2758
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby TranniesRUs » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:29 am

I don’t think IMG-MUO at this point cares about one’s pageant experience to decide to eliminate someone (or make someone not win the Miss Universe crown) in light of it. It’s what the contestant brings to the table that matters now.

I think Thailand and Brazil are strong; they have most of the qualities required of Miss Universe. Am not impressed with Puerto Rico at all.
TranniesRUs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:40 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 909
Real Life Name/Nick: Stefie
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Venezuelan tranny beauty trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Transforming trannies into queens

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby stryker1202 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:00 am

i go for thailand if am a judge of the 2019 Miss Universe edition.....but who knows its everybody's game...kelan ba ang Miss Universe 2019 maganap?
stryker1202
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 330
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: mediation services
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: badminton/volleyball/tennis/running/men
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby Stoichio » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:10 pm

Busyboy wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:
With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Grand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?




Only Thailand has the chance to enter Top 5 and win it all!


The other 2 cannot even win nor place in the Top 3 those super-minor and obscure pageants; how can they win or place Top 5 in Miss Universe, the greatest and Number 1 pageant of all??

If there is no casual interview in Top 10, then maybe, Brazil can advance with her charisma and unique beauty.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is hopeless. Her numerous photoshopped pics and an average face that always wear super-thick make-up won’t even help her.




Hey brod, let’s not forget Natalie Glebova who was not a runner up in an obscure pageant where a Filipina from dark era was a runner up. As well as Lara Dutta.


Thing is, Lara and Natalie only competed once in a minor pageant and in that stint, Lara won and Natalie was in the Top 3 of her pageant.

On the hand, Brazil and this girl below (in her latest interview, where she still looks average and unflattering even with 1 inch thick make-up, competed twice in a rather minor and even unknown/obscure pageant, yet they can’t win???

Image




Image
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 16145
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16788
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby PokpokLicious Thai » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:10 pm

Thailand. Maybe Ireland, Mexico, Vietnam, or Brazil.

Definitely not the three clapper-level Miss USAs so far crowned (North Carolina, Puerto Rico, and Guam). Have they crowned Northern Marianas and US Virgin Islands yet?

Albania is like Puerto Rico. Not a real Albanian. She’s just another carpetbagging Miss USA.
PokpokLicious Thai
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:43 am
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 767
Real Life Name/Nick: Pokie
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Oldest profession in the world
Hobbies/Interests: Parading down the street
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby taleyblue » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Miss Universe is always crown the most shining girl on stage!!i have watched carefully since 2000 and im accepted all the winners!!only Olivia Culpo was not the most shining girl on stage!if Irene gave a decent answer she will win MU2012!! But Olivia is a deserved winner!! don't worry it will depend on the stage presence and q&a :)>-
taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 pm
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: -171
Real Life Name/Nick: God of beauty!
Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: God of beauty!King of 7
Hobbies/Interests: everything is beautiful!
Message: Finally the Universe choose me!!I’m a god of beauty !!!

  • 0

Re: My Personal Analysis of Miss Universe 2019 as of now

Postby alex sivixay » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:59 am

Stoichio wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
alex sivixay wrote:
With the list of 66 selected candidates so far I believe Miss Universe is in this group already
The only country I can see having a chance is Spain in my opinion France and India are on waiting lists but knowing India will choose someone almost confirm the chance not getting the crown this time and it might happen to France too

I will have to say this edition will be quite interesting because most of the frontrunners this time like Thailand, Brazil, Puerto Rico are all pageant vaterans which means they have participated and placed in the top 5 or top 10 and I used to think that Miss Universe will not want to crown the Miss Universe who lost in many pageants before if you know what I mean by that. I know Catriona is an exception to this case placing in the top 5 of Miss World but she only joined one pageant and went pretty far, not to mention her prelim performance that goes viral even to the people not following pageants know and have seen her video to sum up she was unbeatable last year.

For example
Thailand placed top 8 in ME and in Miss Chinese Cosmos Southeast Asia
Brazil placed top 5 in Reinado Internacional del Café and Miss Tourism International
Puerto Rico placed top 5 in Top Model of the World and Miss Grand International

And most of the time the pageant veterans ended up being the first runner up see Ada in 2009, Yendi in 2010, Pat in 2013, Raquel 2016

As the biggest pageant in the universe do you think IMG will look pass this and give the crown to these beautiful frontrunners because based on my PERSONAL thoughts I think these 3 actually have the IT factor of Miss Universe more than others?




Only Thailand has the chance to enter Top 5 and win it all!


The other 2 cannot even win nor place in the Top 3 those super-minor and obscure pageants; how can they win or place Top 5 in Miss Universe, the greatest and Number 1 pageant of all??

If there is no casual interview in Top 10, then maybe, Brazil can advance with her charisma and unique beauty.
Puerto Rico on the other hand is hopeless. Her numerous photoshopped pics and an average face that always wear super-thick make-up won’t even help her.




Hey brod, let’s not forget Natalie Glebova who was not a runner up in an obscure pageant where a Filipina from dark era was a runner up. As well as Lara Dutta.


Thing is, Lara and Natalie only competed once in a minor pageant and in that stint, Lara won and Natalie was in the Top 3 of her pageant.

On the hand, Brazil and this girl below (in her latest interview, where she still looks average and unflattering even with 1 inch thick make-up, competed twice in a rather minor and even unknown/obscure pageant, yet they can’t win???

Image






But the thing is that Brazil and Puerto Rico both placed in the top 5 where Thailand placed in the top 8 of both pageants though
Image
Image
alex sivixay
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3347
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am
Location: Vientiane
Country: Laos (la)
Reputation: 1538
Real Life Name/Nick: alex sivixay
Date of Birth: 16 Jul 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: students
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: chatting
Message: I love all of you


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aieseifer, Annasix, BeautyFan, boboro, Brighter, EbonyJenkins, Edwardcrype, HatsuneMiku, Irrelephant, jebs123, Noel, Philippinesupporter1998, piterpes

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology