newyork's Bb.Pilipinas 2019 picks

newyork's Bb.Pilipinas 2019 picks

Postby newyork » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:34 am

Since the Philippines holds currently the most celebrated crown- the Miss Universe through Catriona Gray, there is no doubt that the global pageant fans are all glued up and excited while waiting for who shall be the next Filipina Queen who'll conquer the Universe.

Yes I'm a Catriona fan, obviously, ever since she got into pageants but only got more intensified when she joined Binibini last year. I already knew she would win the national title and eventually the Miss Universe title. That's how my immense belief is towards Cat and how I envision and predicted her as a Miss Universe. I believe that Catriona is undoubtedly on a superior and incomparable level, but I will not calibrate this year's quality of candidates to that of Catriona’s standards coz obviously it's extremely impossible to do such and it'll be unfair for these ladies.. let's just say Catriona is a living legend.

So Binibini this year started in March, the longest time ever until its coronation day! Isn't that way too long? I'm pretty sure the ladies are already exhausted and tired by now. However, it's also a means to assess and test their faith, endurance, and determination in winning. I would say that this batch, in general, is not too outstanding in terms of beauty and wit but there are a few who caught my attention. Prolly 1/4 of them has a good shot to garner a placement although it's quite tricky to predict who would bring home a title or a runner up placement. Predicting the Top 25 and the eventual Top 15 won't be too hard I guess, but only if the panel of judges is composed of individuals who are equipped with very strong pageant backgrounds rather than Dignitaries/Politicians who basically have no knowledge about beauty pageants. This is actually one of the things I hated about Binibini!

For this topic, I will only mention who my picks are for the 6 titles and the 2 runners up. My criteria would be based on what I've seen in pictures and videos. Since I am not too familiar with the requirements (age, height, etc) for each international pageant, I have assigned these 8 ladies in what I think would best fit their overall look to a particular title. Here we go..

2nd Runner Up is ....

Talisay, Cebu- A huge favorite! She looks sultry and has a lot of sex appeal. Sometimes i see a tinge of Victoria Beckham in her, prolly because of her eyes or the way she smizes. She's definitely a shoo-in for the Supranational title at the most. My only concern about her is that she quite lacks confidence whenever I see her interviews. Maybe it has something to do with her shaky speaking and enunciation which makes her sound quite nervous.

1st Runner Up is ....

Masbate- She's certainly one of the big favorites. I can actually see her competing for Miss International this year, however, I feel that she still got rawness in herself particularly in public speaking and how she presents herself although I feel that her physical appearance is now ready for an international competition. She definitely has one of the most commercial and marketable faces which can be very advantageous once the judges deliberation is made or the chances are even high for her to take the Universe title if indeed the MUO has a say in their decision making. However, I really think that she has the tendency to become a Pia clone and she needs to really get off from that and find her own identity and authenticity. It’ll be awesome if she takes more time to learn the Filipino language and I say come back after 2-3 years, and I'm sure she will have a much better version of herself and if she does, I bet she'll be a shoo-in for the Universe title.

Bb Pilipinas- Globe is ....

Pasig- This year is prolly her last chance to compete in Binibini due to her age. Apart from the Universe and Globe title, I'm not really sure which other international pageants would make her age eligible in joining and I feel that her best option is to compete for Globe. Just like her predecessors, she possesses similarities with them in terms of their skin tone and overall appeal. With a better transformation soon, a win in MG or a runner-up placement is not far-fetched.

Bb Pilipinas- Grand International is...

Palawan- If she'll be blessed to win a crown, I think that Grand International would suit her best. She has shown good communication skills in some of her interviews, which I think is vital for the MGI pageant. In addition, her body frame will be very much appreciated in that pageant. Just look at their current and previous winners. I just hope that she doesn't get politicized by the MGI organization due to the strong outrage from the Filipino fans.

Bb Pilipinas- Intercontinental is...

Laguna- I think that she's beautifully morena. I like her stance and how proportionate her body is. Her face screams sophistication and just look at her jawline! Indeed, she is gifted with a nice facial structure, and I think that she can very well give a back-to-back win to that pageant seriously. On the other hand, she's my sentimental favorite for the Universe title. I just feel like her sophisticated morena beauty will easily get noticed and appreciated in the Universe stage, however, the only reason I've assigned her to the Intercontinental title is because she just prolly need some more profound improvements in her communication skills especially in expanding her thoughts and more body toning and trust me she’ll be good to go!

Bb Pilipinas- Supranational is...

Pampanga- Just like Jehza Huelar, it looks like she came better for this year's pageant and presented herself with a more improved version. She now looks more confident as ever. If she delivers superbly with a strong response to her QnA, i think that she can possibly snatch the Supranational or even the International title. She actually suits in either of these 2 pageants. Her styling and ramp skills were even evident during the fashion shows which are both advantageous for the Supra stage while her doll-like features would be awesome and will very much be appreciated if she goes to Japan. But for the sake of this prediction, I feel that Supra is more suited for her.

Bb Pilipinas- International is....

Negros Occidental - She's definitely the face of the competition! I'm not really sure if she's a celebrity but she really looks like one. Her beauty and flawless and porcelain skin would surely be loved by the Japanese people. I can actually see her looking like a cutesy Japanese doll in a kimono dress. I think that she prolly learned a lot during her stint as a Binibini runner up which would now eventually catapult her now to a much more deserving title. I just wish she was taller, but the good thing is that it got certainly compensated by her facial beauty. I know she can definitely continue the semifinalist streak of the Philippines in MI.

And finally Bb Pilipinas- Universe is....

Bataan - What can I say? The only criteria I made to put her in the top plum are her morena beauty, firstly, which is a good contrast to her predecessors and secondly her strong credentials. She's a newly-licensed lawyer, she has a unique advocacy, she speaks well and logical which I think is essential during the closed-door interview in Miss Universe which also accounts for a huge percentage and I feel like she would excel on this area. Of course there are still rooms for improvement in order for her to deliver her thoughts better with strong confidence. Her beauty is unique and she also has a pretty decent height. Her latest photoshoots were a strong revelation as well. If ever she gets this title and does a superb transformation for her Miss Universe stint, I bet she can very much replicate how her predecessors impacted the Universe stage. She’ll definitely continue the Philippine streak but will we ever see a back-to-back win or a runner-up placement with Patch? Oh we shall definitely see... and it’ll be something to look forward to and be excited about!

P.S. I wish I could put pictures here for a better perusal but sadly I really don't know how.. :%))

New York New York New York
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling

Return to Miss Universe