MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Image



  • 4

MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:17 pm

    

MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!



bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4074
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 2

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:23 pm

I GUESS WE MIGHT SEE A BLACK Miss Universe AS WELL THIS YEAR :)>-
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4074
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 1

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby EbonyJenkins » Tue May 07, 2019 3:36 pm

Cheslie is the most natural and smartest Miss USA in years. We just have to stan.
User avatar
EbonyJenkins
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 am
Location: Seattle
Country: Vietnam (vn)
Reputation: 1319
Real Life Name/Nick: NhokShjn
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby DUBROVNIK » Tue May 07, 2019 3:50 pm

.
Time to have a black Miss Universe?? :-@


=c3 I hope!
User avatar
DUBROVNIK
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6603
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 am
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 5122
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs
Message: Glad to meet everyone!

  • 3

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby sharronstoned » Tue May 07, 2019 5:05 pm

The talented Miss America (have you seen her sing? :=p ) is beautiful and Miss Teen USA is cute. :-*

Ugly and old-looking Miss USA looks like their m.a.i.d., er... “chaperone.” =O/
User avatar
sharronstoned
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 568
Real Life Name/Nick: Sharron
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Stripping
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby sharronstoned » Tue May 07, 2019 5:08 pm

EbonyJenkins wrote:Cheslie is the most natural and smartest Miss USA in years. We just have to stan.


DUH. DeShauna Barber remains the smartest and most articulate of these last four Miss USAs. Ugly and old-looking Cheslie couldn’t even answer her final question correctly, resorting to credit-grabbing and sucking up to the Nevada crowd for the win. [-X
User avatar
sharronstoned
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 568
Real Life Name/Nick: Sharron
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Stripping
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby sharronstoned » Tue May 07, 2019 5:15 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:I GUESS WE MIGHT SEE A BLACK Miss Universe AS WELL THIS YEAR :)>-


Hmm... definitely a possibility and should be an interesting political agenda.

However, if IMG does that, they can’t pick the ugly & old-looking Miss USA for the Miss Universe role. That is due to the fact that if the ugly & old-looking Miss USA becomes Miss Universe, they will not be able to complete the “black sisterhood” — Miss America will be black, Miss Teen USA will be black, Miss Universe will be black, but Miss USA will be Latina, because 1RU New Mexico will have taken over.

So the attempt at a very non-inclusive “black sisterhood” will be an epic fail.
User avatar
sharronstoned
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 568
Real Life Name/Nick: Sharron
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Stripping
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby lunica » Tue May 07, 2019 5:29 pm

The Miss Teen should be sent to Universe as well.
lunica
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1520
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby sharronstoned » Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 pm

lunica wrote:The Miss Teen should be sent to Universe as well.


I’d prefer that Miss Teen USA represent the US at Miss Universe than that ugly & old-looking creature.
User avatar
sharronstoned
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 568
Real Life Name/Nick: Sharron
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Stripping
Message: Write a message here

  • -2

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby vincintjance » Tue May 07, 2019 5:58 pm

UGLY WITCHES FROM PLANET OF THE APES!
vincintjance
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -249
Real Life Name/Nick: vincint
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: chemist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing; TRAVELLING; RESEARCH
Message: venezueEEEEEEElaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

  • 6

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby TheGenuineBeauty » Tue May 07, 2019 9:03 pm

sharronstoned wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:I GUESS WE MIGHT SEE A BLACK Miss Universe AS WELL THIS YEAR :)>-


Hmm... definitely a possibility and should be an interesting political agenda.

However, if IMG does that, they can’t pick the ugly & old-looking Miss USA for the Miss Universe role. That is due to the fact that if the ugly & old-looking Miss USA becomes Miss Universe, they will not be able to complete the “black sisterhood” — Miss America will be black, Miss Teen USA will be black, Miss Universe will be black, but Miss USA will be Latina, because 1RU New Mexico will have taken over.

So the attempt at a very non-inclusive “black sisterhood” will be an epic fail.

If the next Miss Universe is black, it better be because she is the most beautiful girl out of the bunch, and had the best answers out of the contestants, not because she's black and we need a black Miss Universe. Occupation should not matter, skin and race should not matter. We need girls like Wendy, Leila, and Mpule, who were all well deserving and beautiful queens, who just happen to be black winning Miss Universe.

I like how people are quick to throw the racist card at Trump, but during the Trump era, we had three Miss Universe who were black, compared to the era before Trump who only had two, Chelsi and Janelle. Also under the Trump era we had the first back to black. Just saying...

Actually I wouldn't mind if Sierra Leone wins Miss Universe, the girl is a stunner, plus she has great communication skills, and speaks fluent English.
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOIYPsQImdk&list=PLE8W4eBl1nulx2AD1Ebp9ZdM8eZZTEV7U&index=13
Image
Image
Kiara Ortega (2018)
Top 5
User avatar
TheGenuineBeauty
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:29 am
Location: Florida
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 133
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1996
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Promote what you love instead of attacking what you hate.

  • 3

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby XAMURAI » Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 am

TheGenuineBeauty wrote:
sharronstoned wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:I GUESS WE MIGHT SEE A BLACK Miss Universe AS WELL THIS YEAR :)>-


Hmm... definitely a possibility and should be an interesting political agenda.

However, if IMG does that, they can’t pick the ugly & old-looking Miss USA for the Miss Universe role. That is due to the fact that if the ugly & old-looking Miss USA becomes Miss Universe, they will not be able to complete the “black sisterhood” — Miss America will be black, Miss Teen USA will be black, Miss Universe will be black, but Miss USA will be Latina, because 1RU New Mexico will have taken over.

So the attempt at a very non-inclusive “black sisterhood” will be an epic fail.

If the next Miss Universe is black, it better be because she is the most beautiful girl out of the bunch, and had the best answers out of the contestants, not because she's black and we need a black Miss Universe. Occupation should not matter, skin and race should not matter. We need girls like Wendy, Leila, and Mpule, who were all well deserving and beautiful queens, who just happen to be black winning Miss Universe.

I like how people are quick to throw the racist card at Trump, but during the Trump era, we had three Miss Universe who were black, compared to the era before Trump who only had two, Chelsi and Janelle. Also under the Trump era we had the first back to black. Just saying...

Actually I wouldn't mind if Sierra Leone wins Miss Universe, the girl is a stunner, plus she has great communication skills, and speaks fluent English.
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOIYPsQImdk&list=PLE8W4eBl1nulx2AD1Ebp9ZdM8eZZTEV7U&index=13


Yupp on Trump! On his fourth year of ownership, a black-to-black happened in Miss Universe!
And also, many black and non-Caucasian Miss USA winners were crowned in his time! A Latina with curly hair won in 2003! There was even a black-to-black that happened in 2007-2008! A Lebanese won the crown in 2010! Olivia Culpo is of Italian heritage!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14168
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8765
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 am

they look gorgeous
yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6919
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:38 pm
Country: Jamaica (jm)
Reputation: 3980
Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MISS USA, MISS AMERICA, MISS TEEN USA IN ONE INTERVIEW!

Postby bdee » Thu May 09, 2019 1:13 am

enjoyed watching this! I am definitely a huge Cheslie fan!
User avatar
bdee
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:02 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 446
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Researcher
Hobbies/Interests: fashion design
Message: I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afrique, apolinariomabini2011, Arduina, atrio18, Bakeshkazu, Caio Alvarez, Carlosquizon, Cotoswoppy, DUBROVNIK, EbonyJenkins, genemily07, Jaissociap, jeoxecerse, LeeYokamatsu, mruklad23, poke_her_face, RidgeDred, shiner85, snegirobph, snegirohth, Tuccensese, Yanukovichdx, Yanukovichpa, Yna Magenta and 10324 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology