▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲▼▲

Re: ▲▼▲ SOUTH AFRICA IS MISS UNIVERSE 2019 ▲▼▲

Postby batobato » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:04 am

If only Fahsai sported her makeup during MUT she should have gone further. She looks fresh and sweet during her stint at MUT, her Miss Universe look was too fierce borderline creepy

batobato
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: .....
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Postby MariaAndreina » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:37 am

Thailand's performance throughout the night (and especially EG) was just WOW for me. I loved everything about her gown, presence and overall look. She deserved Top 3.
MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby kurtij » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 am

YOU KNOW, THE REAL EL TOCUYO HERE IS BANGLADESH.

LATER DID I REALIZE.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:44 am

kurtij wrote:
YOU KNOW, THE REAL EL TOCUYO HERE IS BANGLADESH.

LATER DID I REALIZE.

I disagree. Bangladesh was more of a "she's really beautiful I hope she places," not a "wow this girl is going to win she is at the top of the competition." I think most people didn't expect her to place we just thought she was pretty. Real El Tocuyo is Ireland.
Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby bukita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:10 am

Bint Miss International 2019 with many Thai beauties joined Thai fans for cheering Fahsai on the final competition at The Universe Viewing Party at Mastercard World Cinema Central World Bangkok last Dec 9.

[youtube]gvX5J_6gQD8[/youtube]

bukita

Real Life Name/Nick: Bongo
Profession: Customer Service
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: gym, traveling, reading

Postby cindy_kato » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:31 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
HARVIN wrote:
taleyblue wrote::=p

LOL =;)) =;)) =;))

whatever they say, zozibini is fucking ugly.

That’s a bit harsh but us blacks are loving her and she is getting so much attention for miss universe I am sure they’re happy with all the attention she is pulling for the org

well her face is harsh thats the truth.

i would rather have barbados who is more facially attractive than her.
"In pageant world full of Megan Young and Pia Wurtzbach, all we need is a Dayana Mendoza."
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:24 am

doce wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:
taleyblue wrote:Thailand is Thailand!!wow the gown is amazing!! Paweensuda won't win but she is the Queen diva of the night!the most strogest stage presence of miss Thailand in Miss Universe ever! !! >:)

She did a good performance last night however the competition was really tough to windstand the towering South Africa, Puerto Rico and Mexico, even USA & Colombia who are both Lawyers by profession were eclipsed by these three giants.

It just sad that Thailand had it in the bag eversince she became MUT, but top 5 finished was great. For sure there will be more windows of opportunity that will be open to her in the future. Thailand 2017 and 2019 were both crown worthy. Keep improving who knows maybe in the couple of years you will get your turn.
her styling and stage presence in evening gown kill her chance!yes it seems great stage presence but for me it's too fierce the make up too strong,i don't like the thai team tried to make her become this very fiece girl!i really love her in swimsuit!and i think the judges also love her in swimsuit more than in evening gown!she need to give a natural smiling not that fierceness diva attitude! it's not a looks of a winner in IMG era!even trump era i never see that strong make up win the crown!

I also doesnt like her gown it was too busy and not proportion with her body. If she chose to wear white down it might have been different, but anyways she reached top 5. I think the only problem is her thought while answering the questions. She should make a stand and not go around the bush. This is a eye opener to your Thai team.
even she answered good question still she won't make it to the top3 because others answered good too!then the judges will judges from physical the looks!first impression!Thailand's make up is terrible! @-) she's become a fierce bitch looking but angel mind inside!so opposite with her real personality!!the moment she walked out in evening gown i was shocked!my excitement from swimsuit round that she was the best suddenly stop!!but i need to fake my feeling& disappointed to think Thailand will win it all!!

What are you talking about? Fahsai looked amazing. She stood out in a sea of gold/silver beaded gowns. Maybe lipstick was the wrong color, but she still looked amazing.

It was her ho-hum answer that cost her. Mexico and PR gave just OK answers, nothing amazing, but they had confidence. Fahsai looked and sounded scared answering her question.
at my level!!all of u need to learn more!but i understand that we all have different taste!even the no1 if not one of the best make up artist of Thailand who was glam fafai in Thailand he also said that the makeup killed her chance!her make up is terrible!sorry that fierce strong looks turn me off!and u need to know it that my feeling here is everything! >:)
taleyblue
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

Postby doce » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:09 am

taleyblue wrote:
doce wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:
taleyblue wrote:Thailand is Thailand!!wow the gown is amazing!! Paweensuda won't win but she is the Queen diva of the night!the most strogest stage presence of miss Thailand in Miss Universe ever! !! >:)

She did a good performance last night however the competition was really tough to windstand the towering South Africa, Puerto Rico and Mexico, even USA & Colombia who are both Lawyers by profession were eclipsed by these three giants.

It just sad that Thailand had it in the bag eversince she became MUT, but top 5 finished was great. For sure there will be more windows of opportunity that will be open to her in the future. Thailand 2017 and 2019 were both crown worthy. Keep improving who knows maybe in the couple of years you will get your turn.
her styling and stage presence in evening gown kill her chance!yes it seems great stage presence but for me it's too fierce the make up too strong,i don't like the thai team tried to make her become this very fiece girl!i really love her in swimsuit!and i think the judges also love her in swimsuit more than in evening gown!she need to give a natural smiling not that fierceness diva attitude! it's not a looks of a winner in IMG era!even trump era i never see that strong make up win the crown!

I also doesnt like her gown it was too busy and not proportion with her body. If she chose to wear white down it might have been different, but anyways she reached top 5. I think the only problem is her thought while answering the questions. She should make a stand and not go around the bush. This is a eye opener to your Thai team.
even she answered good question still she won't make it to the top3 because others answered good too!then the judges will judges from physical the looks!first impression!Thailand's make up is terrible! @-) she's become a fierce bitch looking but angel mind inside!so opposite with her real personality!!the moment she walked out in evening gown i was shocked!my excitement from swimsuit round that she was the best suddenly stop!!but i need to fake my feeling& disappointed to think Thailand will win it all!!

What are you talking about? Fahsai looked amazing. She stood out in a sea of gold/silver beaded gowns. Maybe lipstick was the wrong color, but she still looked amazing.

It was her ho-hum answer that cost her. Mexico and PR gave just OK answers, nothing amazing, but they had confidence. Fahsai looked and sounded scared answering her question.
at my level!!all of u need to learn more!but i understand that we all have different taste!even the no1 if not one of the best make up artist of Thailand who was glam fafai in Thailand he also said that the makeup killed her chance!her make up is terrible!sorry that fierce strong looks turn me off!and u need to know it that my feeling here is everything! >:)

LOL. I respect your opinion.

But if her makeup did kill her chances, then she would've gotten cut from the top 5. She made it, and people raved about her EG performance.

I guess I don't understand why Thais like to blame the gown or the hair or the makeup for their delegates falling short, when it's obvious for so many years in a row now that the Q&A is Thailand's weakest spot. If Thais continue to deny this, then they will never win.
doce
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:20 am

taleyblue wrote:
doce wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:
taleyblue wrote:
JamesCedricLim wrote:

That was not her in that evening gown! it's just an acting!but i understand her well that she tried to makes different! makes us wow with her and she's tranning hard to become this fierce stage presence!yes she was surprised me!she did great job but it's kinda style of a diva bitch that can't win the crown with that looks! it's not her mistake! because i think the thai team tried to makes her become this!i prefer the preliminary stage presence or in mut final night!she looked calm and more powerful inside! especially in eveening gown she was control every girl!!but in final night she need to put some natural charming yes it's her smiling!!all in that evening gown was too fierce and seems over confident! don't touch me!! >:) but ofcause this kind of stage presence we all love it!!but i believed the past winner riyo Paulina knows it what kind of stage presence should win the crown and also the judges are ladies and some of them is a makeup artist.. :)>-
taleyblue

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:40 am

cindy_kato wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
HARVIN wrote:

LOL =;)) =;)) =;))

That’s a bit harsh but us blacks are loving her and she is getting so much attention for miss universe I am sure they’re happy with all the attention she is pulling for the org

i love her beauty! there are so many gorgeous pic of her! [-X
taleyblue

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:46 am

Novae wrote:I also am not crazy about Fahsai's makeup during the finale. It was great that the lipstick matched her dress but it was not the most flattering on her. Side note: the silhouette of her gown is also not flattering imo; it would have been way better if her waist was more cinched.

Yes the gown is beautiful but too much detail!that hair that make up are makes her looks too busy!
taleyblue

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:04 am

I love the new Miss Universe!! i will call her my daughter!welcome to the Universal!! Hope she will visiting Thailand soon..:hx
taleyblue

Postby bukita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:27 am

Miss Vietnam at final night

bukita

Postby bukita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:29 am

Homecoming

Last edited by bukita on Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bukita

Postby JamesCedricLim » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:30 am

There's no reason to argued about. in short it was not her destiny to be Miss Universe. PERIOD
JamesCedricLim
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:39 am

Wow!!My daughter is stunning!! :hx Image
taleyblue

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:47 am

Fahsai's dad posted..Image
taleyblue

Postby HIMEROS » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:03 am

The crown does not go well with the sash, and from afar, it looks like a plastic crown. You can only appreciate it when you look at it closely, like real close!

I don't get the appreciation towards Fahsai's styling, girl looked like a villain during the finals. While she was indeed a performer especially in swimsuit and evening gown, the looks she had from the start to evening gown weren't the most fitting for her.

I agree with another poster here that she looked best during her nationals finals night, that's the makeup that suited her best. She LITERALLY looked like a villain during the evening gown segment,and the gown was too much! Had the dress not have the star details and embellishment on her arms and legs, it could've been better. The makeup was too strong as well.

I agree with taleyblue this time.
HIMEROS

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby JamesCedricLim » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:13 am

I am sorry but the Crown is not appealing to my eyes. There is no wow factor and seems ordinary.
JamesCedricLim

Postby taleyblue » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:33 am

JamesCedricLim wrote:I am sorry but the Crown is not appealing to my eyes. There is no wow factor and seems ordinary.
she need to be careful with it to put it in the right position!but i don't like that they only made half not cover all head!
taleyblue

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:45 am

cindy_kato wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
HARVIN wrote:

LOL =;)) =;)) =;))

that's fine, she made history and is getting way more coverage than the last 5 miss universes .Love her or hate her she is now a history maker
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:47 am

taleyblue wrote:Wow!!My daughter is stunning!! :hx Image

yessssssssssssssssssssss i am here for the black girl magic yesssssssssssss
yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:50 am

bukita wrote:
Homecoming

this is amazing to see, glad she did't did feel let down, she along with DR Nigeria were perfect in the one on one with Steve they were so robbed,
she is freaking gorgeous
yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:51 am

bukita wrote:
Miss Vietnam at final night

her face is perfection but don't care for the gown but that face was on point
yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:54 am

taleyblue wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
cindy_kato wrote:
HARVIN wrote:

LOL =;)) =;)) =;))

i love her beauty! there are so many gorgeous pic of her! [-X

next summer I want to copy that haircut it is fierce
yellowyam1

Postby bukita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:12 am

Welcome home our Queen Fahsai :hx

bukita

Postby JamesCedricLim » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:16 am

Do you think CHI the sponsor of Miss Universe will require the new Miss Universe to make her hair longer so that they can use their stuff like what Cat did. Or they will let them keep it that way.

Do you think it is a good thing or bad thing to CHI.
JamesCedricLim

Postby madamebovarry » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:53 am

JamesCedricLim wrote:Do you think CHI the sponsor of Miss Universe will require the new Miss Universe to make her hair longer so that they can use their stuff like what Cat did. Or they will let them keep it that way.

Do you think it is a good thing or bad thing to CHI.

Partial Miss Universo 2019 during their reign wear extention to they hairs, chi las obligaran a meterse parucos or extentions, we have see Miss France Meava wear extentions too, la llamaron coda de cavalho.
madamebovarry

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Profession: dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards

Postby bukita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:39 pm

Miss Universe 2nd RU Mexico @sofaragon warmly welcomed back in her country ! #missmexico #missuniverse2019

bukita

Postby bukita » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:44 pm

Being back in Puerto Rico like..... Loved being back celebrating PR style in @noticentrowapa @vldesignsny

bukita

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe