⫸ ♛ MISS UNIVERSE PUERTO RICO 2019 IS MADISON ANDERSON !

Re: ROAD TO ⫸ ♛ MISS UNIVERSE PUERTO RICO 2019 ♛ Official Th

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:44 pm

e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:Well Kiara left some huge shoes to fill. I love Kiara but I think this pageant should be in May at the latest so there is a lot of time to train the new queen. Kiara was the only girl in the Top 5 who was crowned less than 6 months before the competition and most people are not as proactive as she is!

I know. :%(( My heart bleeds because of this, there will never be a queen like Kiara. There will be many good one's, but not like Kiara. She was one in a lifetime kinda girl, the one born with it, she didn't even need experience nor too much training to do great, but most people are not like that. I don't even wan't another queen anymore, I wan't her to be MUPR forever. :%)) :%(( But this year Puerto Rico will crown the next one much earlier, last year was not a normal year because of the last minute change of franchise. Our next MUPR will have more training time. But still, it hurts me, that also means less reigning time for Kiara. We didn't get to enjoy her that much. :%((

I know what you mean that is why I want Denise to crown another fresh face because Kiara was the anti-pageant girl and it was so refreshing and I do not really want to see someone who is so experienced like Gabriela Berrios.

But even that being said, I LOVE Heilymar Rosario so much she might even top Kiara at Miss Universe and the team Denise has would make her incredible and I also think IMG is wanting to crown a black girl soon as Miss Universe. I want my country to win Miss Universe next year but Heilymar would be great competition.

I also love Madison but she will probably win Miss Florida and maybe even Miss USA too but if she does not win Miss Florida she should try even though her Spanish is not great. Laihany has a beautiful face too but I do not know anything else about her really.

Me too, I'm hoping as well for a fresh new face like Kiara that came out of nowhere, I know we have a lot of girls like that just lying around, but just not into pageants. But I'm pretty sure that with this success with Kiara, a lot of new girls will feel motivated.

Heilymar could be a very good card as well, but I'm gonna wait and see how this year shapes. I feel like there will be very pleasant surprises.

And Madison... :%(( I really wanted her to be next, I think she's a ready to go girl, she has it all to keep the streak going, but oh well. Her promoter told me that she has not counted out MUPR yet, that she has PR in her heart but the language barrier is the only problem. She wen't for Florida first because in this inmediate future, that's where she can compete, but if she goes for MUPR, she'll need more time to get better with spanish and it's not an option right now. Problem is that she's probably gonna win Florida easily, and has great chances to win MUSA, so MUPR won't be an option anymore if that happens. lol

Yeah but unfortunally winning Florida, and in case she loses USA and then goes to PR; I can already hear the newspaper talking as if she chose PR because she lost USA. And if she wins PR I can alreadyhear people talk about how she doesnt live here. I always said (and told you) she would benefit the most for living here atleast a year and fullon get into the language thing. I love my girl but I know she wont be MUPR 2020 or 2021.

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby e_maris » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:19 pm

The Duchess wrote:
e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:Well Kiara left some huge shoes to fill. I love Kiara but I think this pageant should be in May at the latest so there is a lot of time to train the new queen. Kiara was the only girl in the Top 5 who was crowned less than 6 months before the competition and most people are not as proactive as she is!

I know. :%(( My heart bleeds because of this, there will never be a queen like Kiara. There will be many good one's, but not like Kiara. She was one in a lifetime kinda girl, the one born with it, she didn't even need experience nor too much training to do great, but most people are not like that. I don't even wan't another queen anymore, I wan't her to be MUPR forever. :%)) :%(( But this year Puerto Rico will crown the next one much earlier, last year was not a normal year because of the last minute change of franchise. Our next MUPR will have more training time. But still, it hurts me, that also means less reigning time for Kiara. We didn't get to enjoy her that much. :%((

I know what you mean that is why I want Denise to crown another fresh face because Kiara was the anti-pageant girl and it was so refreshing and I do not really want to see someone who is so experienced like Gabriela Berrios.

But even that being said, I LOVE Heilymar Rosario so much she might even top Kiara at Miss Universe and the team Denise has would make her incredible and I also think IMG is wanting to crown a black girl soon as Miss Universe. I want my country to win Miss Universe next year but Heilymar would be great competition.

I also love Madison but she will probably win Miss Florida and maybe even Miss USA too but if she does not win Miss Florida she should try even though her Spanish is not great. Laihany has a beautiful face too but I do not know anything else about her really.

Me too, I'm hoping as well for a fresh new face like Kiara that came out of nowhere, I know we have a lot of girls like that just lying around, but just not into pageants. But I'm pretty sure that with this success with Kiara, a lot of new girls will feel motivated.

Heilymar could be a very good card as well, but I'm gonna wait and see how this year shapes. I feel like there will be very pleasant surprises.

And Madison... :%(( I really wanted her to be next, I think she's a ready to go girl, she has it all to keep the streak going, but oh well. Her promoter told me that she has not counted out MUPR yet, that she has PR in her heart but the language barrier is the only problem. She wen't for Florida first because in this inmediate future, that's where she can compete, but if she goes for MUPR, she'll need more time to get better with spanish and it's not an option right now. Problem is that she's probably gonna win Florida easily, and has great chances to win MUSA, so MUPR won't be an option anymore if that happens. lol

Yeah but unfortunally winning Florida, and in case she loses USA and then goes to PR; I can already hear the newspaper talking as if she chose PR because she lost USA. And if she wins PR I can alreadyhear people talk about how she doesnt live here. I always said (and told you) she would benefit the most for living here atleast a year and fullon get into the language thing. I love my girl but I know she wont be MUPR 2020 or 2021.

Well, the fact that she doesn't live here is not a problem, like 5 contestants from Kiara's edition were from USA. They only need to be living here for 6 months prior to the competition, those are the rules and if people don't like it, they can eat shit. As for the rest, it's my same thought, I think that if she's really considering MUPR, she should've better waited, taken her time to get better with spanish, and then come and pick our crown. But it's foolish to do it the other way around, Puerto Ricans are too proud to take that lightly. But at least for me, I can totally understand why she'd go for Florida first, I mean she was born and raised there, I wouldn't mind if she tries MUPR after losing, but I know our people, she will have problems...
e_maris
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1990
Profession: Ambassador
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Sports, Arts.

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:00 pm

e_maris wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:

Well, the fact that she doesn't live here is not a problem, like 5 contestants from Kiara's edition were from USA. They only need to be living here for 6 months prior to the competition, those are the rules and if people don't like it, they can eat shit. As for the rest, it's my same thought, I think that if she's really considering MUPR, she should've better waited, taken her time to get better with spanish, and then come and pick our crown. But it's foolish to do it the other way around, Puerto Ricans are too proud to take that lightly. But at least for me, I can totally understand why she'd go for Florida first, I mean she was born and raised there, I wouldn't mind if she tries MUPR after losing, but I know our people, she will have problems...

I know what you mean, but honestly if I were to take a glance at Madison and just read her name without knowing anything about her, I would probably guess she is just another white girl and I feel like a lot of other people would do the same. I think she should go the Miss USA route for now but maybe live in PR for a year if she wants to try there if Miss USA is unsuccessful. But PR has no shortage of amazing girls and you finally got a competent ND.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:16 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:

I know what you mean, but honestly if I were to take a glance at Madison and just read her name without knowing anything about her, I would probably guess she is just another white girl and I feel like a lot of other people would do the same. I think she should go the Miss USA route for now but maybe live in PR for a year if she wants to try there if Miss USA is unsuccessful. But PR has no shortage of amazing girls and you finally got a competent ND.

Her full name is Madison Anderson Berrios, depending on the time she uses one of her last names. Unfortunally to many that can seem as a person who chooses and picks how she presents herself. And I can assure you the Miss USA will not let her be Berrios, the most they will settle for is Anderson-Berrios.
The Duchess

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:28 am

The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
e_maris wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
e_maris wrote:

Her full name is Madison Anderson Berrios, depending on the time she uses one of her last names. Unfortunally to many that can seem as a person who chooses and picks how she presents herself. And I can assure you the Miss USA will not let her be Berrios, the most they will settle for is Anderson-Berrios.

Yeah I know but she usually goes by just Madison Anderson without the Berrios and if I did not know who she was and saw that as her name and her photo you bet I would think she is just American and I bet if she competes Miss USA and does not mention Puerto Rico, most people will not realize she is a Latina! I do not think that will matter at all I think they will let her go by whatever she wants but if she loses Miss USA and tries to crossover to MUPR I will see why people are sus but it has been done before so I do not see why she cannot!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby rockondude » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 am

I really hate the idea that to be a latin person you have to be tan have brown hair. I think we should send Madison just to probe those point alone there use to be no issue with Latin blondes but lately if you are Hispanic you have look brown.
Last edited by rockondude on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:18 am

BEAUTY POOL:

Nina recommends: Some girls can't compete next year in MUPR but still have potential to compete internationally.

Krystal Xiamary: High Potential for Miss International.

Nicole Marie: High Potential for Miss World. I don't see her anywhere else but there.

Natalia La Torre: Intercontinental, Grand Caliber. Miss Universe Potential with heavy training and assessment. Good height, photogenic and Charismatic.

Keyshla Maysonett: Very high Supranational Caliber. Pro Top Model. I don't see her anywhere else but there.

Yuanilie Alvarado: Miss International Quality with Possible Miss Universe Potential with proper training and assessment. Great charisma, very photogenic.

Alejandra Pagan: Intercontinental/Grand International. Great body and Catwalk. Smart with good Resume.

Karla Guilfu: High Potential for Intercontinental and Grand. Miss Universe prospect after several fixes and rigorous training.

Alexandra Porrata: Very High Potential for Grand International. Miss World Prospect.

Ivonette Rodriguez: Intercontinental Caliber. M International Prospect.

I'll be adding more later on. :#)]
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:12 pm

rockondude wrote:I really hate the idea that to be a latin person you have to be tan have brown hair. I think we should send Madison just to probe those point alone there use to be no issue with Latin blondes but lately if you are Hispanic you have look brown.

Its not that she is a blonde latina, but Madison gives veeery strong white girl vibes =;)) which is why people think she is just american
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm

Where are the black barbies hiding in PR? I see so many walking around but none want to go to pageants, I long to see a Miss Carolina prototype to win MUPR. People like my great grandma are highly underrepresented
The Duchess

Postby Islander1 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:24 pm

I'm glad to hear Heilymar is coming back. I've always been a fan of her.

I like Nicole Colon, but I feel like she has passed her prime.

It'll be great to see fresh faces grace the MUPR stage.
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby e_maris » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:08 am

For the Karla Guilfu fans! :!! Apparently she'll be competing in 2020. She's currently 19 years old, college volleyball player and a psychology student.

e_maris

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:06 pm

PART TWO: More of our Current Beauty Pool:

Kiara Liz Ortega: If Kiara decides to compete again then Miss Gwand International is the way to go. She's already known between Thai Pageant fans and I'm Sure Nawat will love her. She will be free to perform as she pleases on Stage.

Yolimar Lara: High Potential at Miss Supranational. Potential at Miss Universe with rigorous training and assessment. She proved to be good in Q&A and she's fluent in English.

Natalia Gonzalez: Dying in Beaute! This girl exudes class and sophistication. She's one of the most beautiful faces in Puerto Rico. High Caliber Miss Universe Prospect.

Miren Claudio: Beauty Prospect. Petite beauty with Potential at a minor Pageant with rigorous fitness training and assessment.

Heily Rosario: High Caliber Prospect. Seasoned contestant. Very Photogenic and good comm skills.

to be continued... :#)]
Nina Cleopatra

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:09 pm

PART THREE: Beauty Pool.

Michelle Colon: Another contestant with huge Potential to any International Pageant. Tall, Great Personality, fresh and great catwalk skills. I see chances for this girl to do great at Miss Universe with rigorous training and assesment.

Lianne Rivera: Beauty Prospect. She could represent Internationally after rigorous training and assessment.

Priscilla Huggins: Huge Miss Supranational Potential. Needs to tone her body.

Natalia Colon: Quality Prospect. I really hope she had continued to work on her body. She has potential to represent internationally is she's able to tone her body.

Krystal Badillo: Quality Prospect. Another girl I really hope has continued to work on her figure. She has potential but not at the point to represent Internationally. Good in Q&A as well.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby e_maris » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:28 pm

I love Yolimar Lara, that girl with some fixes and some work could be a hit, she gives russian beauty vibes. Clark loves her, he asked for her himself. She was too crudita in the 2018 edition and still managed to go far, with some experience, she might give a good fight in the future.

What do you think about the Puerto Rican red headed beauty Michelle Cox, Nina? Many are saying she's thinking about it.

e_maris

Postby denisequinones » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:50 pm

e_maris wrote:

The search for Kiara Liz Ortega's successor has begun...

(click to play)

[INSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW OPEN]

Requirements

✷ More details coming soon ✷

Cuando comienzan los castings? Cuando es la final de Miss Universe Puerto Rico. Espero sea entre marzo y mayo para dar tiempo a preparar la nueva reina.
denisequinones
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Denise Quinones
Date of Birth: 12 Apr 2012
Profession: Professor
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby e_maris » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:56 pm

Priscilla Huggins Ortiz is a goddess but she's doing too well in modelling, and she's too wild to be a beauty queen in my opinion. I'd die for a beauty like hers but it's just not gonna happen.

I love her tho'. :%((

e_maris

Postby e_maris » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:59 pm

denisequinones wrote:
e_maris wrote:

Cuando comienzan los castings? Cuando es la final de Miss Universe Puerto Rico. Espero sea entre marzo y mayo para dar tiempo a preparar la nueva reina.

Los castings ya comenzaron hace más de un mes. La final aún no tiene fecha, pero se comenta que será más o menos para junio.
e_maris

Postby denisequinones » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Los castings ya comenzaron hace más de un mes. La final aún no tiene fecha, pero se comenta que será más o menos para junio.[/size][/color][/font][/quote]

Gracias por contestar. Y de los que se han hecho , sabes que muchachas han escogido hasta ahora?
denisequinones

Real Life Name/Nick: Denise Quinones
Date of Birth: 12 Apr 2012
Profession: Professor
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby e_maris » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:16 pm

denisequinones wrote:Los castings ya comenzaron hace más de un mes. La final aún no tiene fecha, pero se comenta que será más o menos para junio.[/size][/color][/font]

Gracias por contestar. Y de los que se han hecho , sabes que muchachas han escogido hasta ahora?[/quote]

No, no se sabe nada porque el primer paso en el proceso es simplemente que las muchachas se inscriban, osea que les manden su información con unas fotos con especificaciones, y creo que un video de autopresentación, así que ya eso es privado so no se sabe nada aún. Ya me imagino que más adelante se harán los castings a las muchachas que pasen ese primer "filtro", que es cuando les dan los casting calls.
e_maris

Postby TranniesRUs » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Don’t bother sending a representative.

If Nina’s fake news reports end up actually happening, Puerto Ricans have already earned the ire of The Flop’s ballyhooed supposedly influential Filipino group and will make sure Puerto Rico starts a new era of clapping beginning next year.

TranniesRUs

Real Life Name/Nick: Stefie
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Venezuelan tranny beauty trainer
Hobbies/Interests: Transforming trannies into queens

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:30 pm

e_maris wrote:Priscilla Huggins Ortiz is a goddess but she's doing too well in modelling, and she's too wild to be a beauty queen in my opinion. I'd die for a beauty like hers but it's just not gonna happen.

I love her tho'. :%((

She's more Miss Supranational than Miss Universe. I also like Cox and Roth. I will add her to my Pool of Prospects.
Nina Cleopatra

Postby e_maris » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:40 pm

More rumored girls for this MUPR 2019 edition

Fabiola Valentín, 19 years old

This one is being mentioned a lot but still don't have her name. If anyone knows, please tell.

e_maris

Postby Boricua21 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:46 pm

I have no idea who is that e_maris, i hope we can get a name soon, about Roth and Cox they should join, as well as Krystal Xaimary but we know she still got to crown her successor, maybe in 2020.
Boricua21

Real Life Name/Nick: Boricua21
Date of Birth: 07 Aug 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Listen to Music and Beauty Pageants
Message: "Voy a reir, voy a gozar, vivir mi vida la la la la"

Postby heathers » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:00 am

Looking forward to MUPR 2019. Kiara is leaving big shoes to fill.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby Brighter » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 pm

the next MUPR will be crowned in May 2019 :)>-
ImageImage
ImageImage
Brighter

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1992
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: chatting / beauty pageants

Postby Jaishee » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:22 pm

I think Genesis is on her last year of eligibility, she's 28 years old if I'm not mistaken. Hope she joins!

But if not, I hope, that Ponce girl from 2017 would join.
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:15 am

Our Beauty Pool: Parth 4.

Natalia Roth: People have been begging this girl to join for years. I see most potential in Supranational followed by Miss Universe and Grand. She's dying in beaute and a clear front runner in every Pageant. Her body is amazing as well.

Laihany Ponton: Honestly I see far more Potential in this girl for both MW and MI. Miss Universe could also work for her with more personality development.

Karla Victoria: Highly disrespected in Miss Earth after and Impeccable presentation. Hope to see this girl back with a vengeance. I see Potential in Grand and International. With proper fixes (nose) I see high potential in Miss Universe as well. Her body is set, great walk and great comm skills. Good English.

Nicole Paulette: Where is this girl? :-O I would love to see her in either Intercontinental, Supranational or even Miss World. This girl have the elements to represent PR Internationally.

Kimberly Jimenez: Black beaute! this girl has to represent PR Internationally. Her body is way better now than when she competed. I see Potential in every Pageant.

Natacha Romero: Umm can we sent this girl to Intercontinental instead of the current Value NBPR intend to send? =O/

Shairaliz Colon: Stunning face! I see potential for Miss International. This face cant be denied!

Rebecca Valentin: Miss Gwand or MW are not her Pageants. She has great MI Potential.

Stephanie Soto: Another face that cannot be denied. Beauty wise just a few would be able to stand beside her. She has great Student backround and already seasoned in Catwalk. Great Miss Universe, MI and even MW Potential.

Tanya Romero: Another Black Beaute! I want this girl back so bad. She's looking more modelesque lately and with proper training she could be a bomb at Miss Universe. Great charisma and personality and great in Interview. Intercontinental could be a great option as well.

Jailenne Rivera: Still see great potential in Jailenne. Miss Universe, Miss Gwand, Miss Supra and with all the Philanthropy work and experience she has I also see her at MW. With proper body training she could be a serious threat in any Pageant. Go go girl!
Nina Cleopatra

Postby The Duchess » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:42 am

Baby Añasco will participate, but I think next year because her studies are not done.

Tanya is still making up her mind, but she is definitely interested but she knows she will be exposed to heavy racism. Literally 12 hrs after our conversation, she posted on facebook speaking precisely about how people were being racist to her on her DMs. So we will see.

I actually don't think Natalie Roth is interested at all in pageant, shes more into modeling and DJing
The Duchess

Postby e_maris » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:43 am

First official casting is set for January. >=p
e_maris

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:45 am

The Duchess wrote:Baby Añasco will participate, but I think next year because her studies are not done.

Tanya is still making up her mind, but she is definitely interested but she knows she will be exposed to heavy racism. Literally 12 hrs after our conversation, she posted on facebook speaking precisely about how people were being racist to her on her DMs. So we will see.

I actually don't think Natalie Roth is interested at all in pageant, shes more into modeling and DJing

After seeing how Kiara catapulted herself into Local Fandom reaching very high numbers in her Lives and all the supports and fans she gained along the way in just a couple of weeks, I bet many more girls will be joining in the coming years. Specially with the training the New Org has established so far. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe