PG'19 RESULT | MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019 | GAME 211

All Prediction Games starting January 2013 are located here.

Moderators: QUASAR, xis




  • 2

PG'19 RESULT | MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019 | GAME 211

Postby PG Master 2019 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:17 pm

    


Image
Active Games, Game Results and Leaderboard: Click HERE!
Image
MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019
OFFICIAL RESULT
Image
MISS EARTH SLOVENIA: CHARNÉE BIJÖN BONNO | 200 pts for correct placement / 100 pts wrong placement in Top 4
MISS EARTH AIR SLOVENIA: KRISTINA ZVONAR | 170 pts for correct placement / 85 pts wrong placement in Top 4
MISS EARTH WATER SLOVENIA: KATJA GRAH | 140 pts for correct placement / 70 pts wrong placement in Top 4
MISS EARTH FIRE SLOVENIA: ŠPELA BUDIC | 110 pts for correct placement / 55 pts wrong placement in Top 4

Image
Image
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7
480 points
bakekang (ELITE)
HESPERIDES (MISSOSOLOGIST)


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
435 points
Missliss1988 (MISSOSOLOGIST)


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
410 points
Cecill (MISSOSOLOGIST)


Image
370 points
Leonna Collins (MISSOSOLOGIST)
novemberRain (AMBASSADOR)

365 points
KnarioTenerife (TOP MODEL)

310 points
Aji Nomoto (MISSOSOLOGIST)

285 points
aldroclement (INTERMEDIATE)

270 points
DUBROVNIK (CORRESPONDENT)

255 points
Thomas876 (ELITE)

240 points
Danieruw (PREDICTIONIST)

225 points
kurtij (ELITE)

200 points
wiwe (happy) (MISSOSOLOGIST)

195 points
dede22 (AMBASSADOR)

185 points
andie cortes (ELITE)
andydmoray (PREDICTIONIST)
AntonCURTIS (MISSOSOLOGIST)
Clorentine (MISSOSOLOGIST)
DESIREE CLARY (MISSOSOLOGIST)
FREDERICK BARRAZA (PIONEER)
hahahahuhu (MISSOSOLOGIST)
IceCream.12 (PROFESSIONAL)
isotopes (MISSOSOLOGIST)
JorgeInternational (MISSOSOLOGIST)
leo_vn2439 (MISSOSOLOGIST)
muflavanberg (PROFESSIONAL)
newyork (MISSOSOLOGIST)
patch adams,md (PROFESSIONAL)
toshirochu (MISSOSOLOGIST)
touchedbyanangel (CORRESPONDENT)
TZZ (PREDICTIONIST)

155 points
FranciaREGINA (MISSOSOLOGIST)
javiervidal135 (TOP MODEL)

140 points
AngelbcnSpain (MISSOSOLOGIST)
Dominican100 (NEWBIE)
The Duchess (PAGEANT EXPERT)

100 points
exsembhoy (PIONEER)

85 points
alex sivixay (AMBASSADOR)
legally_verdant (MISSOSOLOGIST)
sleuth08 (PIONEER)
sOUTH BEaCH (MISSOSOLOGIST)
thedefender (MISSOSOLOGIST)

0 point
Audriene (MISSOSOLOGIST)
Onri (MISSOSOLOGIST)

Image
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES WITH YOUR SCORES.


Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: PG'19 RESULT | MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019 | GAME 211

Postby Aji Nomoto » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 am

Hi PG Master - I noticed that there is Thumbs Down on this entry - maybe because it was edited 7:20 pm?

Image
Image
Aji Nomoto
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 am
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 52
Date of Birth: 16 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Admin Supervisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis, Table Tennis, Internet Surfing, Scrabble

  • 0

Re: PG'19 RESULT | MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019 | GAME 211

Postby HESPERIDES » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:45 am

PG Master 2019 wrote:

Image
Active Games, Game Results and Leaderboard: Click HERE!
Image
MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019
OFFICIAL RESULT
Image
MISS EARTH SLOVENIA: CHARNÉE BIJÖN BONNO | 200 pts for correct placement / 100 pts wrong placement in Top 4
MISS EARTH AIR SLOVENIA: KRISTINA ZVONAR | 170 pts for correct placement / 85 pts wrong placement in Top 4
MISS EARTH WATER SLOVENIA: KATJA GRAH | 140 pts for correct placement / 70 pts wrong placement in Top 4
MISS EARTH FIRE SLOVENIA: ŠPELA BUDIC | 110 pts for correct placement / 55 pts wrong placement in Top 4

Image
Image
:7 :7 :7 :7 :7
480 points
bakekang (ELITE)
HESPERIDES (MISSOSOLOGIST)


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
435 points
Missliss1988 (MISSOSOLOGIST)


Image
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
410 points
Cecill (MISSOSOLOGIST)


Image
370 points
Leonna Collins (MISSOSOLOGIST)
novemberRain (AMBASSADOR)

365 points
KnarioTenerife (TOP MODEL)

310 points
Aji Nomoto (MISSOSOLOGIST)

285 points
aldroclement (INTERMEDIATE)

270 points
DUBROVNIK (CORRESPONDENT)

255 points
Thomas876 (ELITE)

240 points
Danieruw (PREDICTIONIST)

225 points
kurtij (ELITE)

200 points
wiwe (happy) (MISSOSOLOGIST)

195 points
dede22 (AMBASSADOR)

185 points
andie cortes (ELITE)
andydmoray (PREDICTIONIST)
AntonCURTIS (MISSOSOLOGIST)
Clorentine (MISSOSOLOGIST)
DESIREE CLARY (MISSOSOLOGIST)
FREDERICK BARRAZA (PIONEER)
hahahahuhu (MISSOSOLOGIST)
IceCream.12 (PROFESSIONAL)
isotopes (MISSOSOLOGIST)
JorgeInternational (MISSOSOLOGIST)
leo_vn2439 (MISSOSOLOGIST)
muflavanberg (PROFESSIONAL)
newyork (MISSOSOLOGIST)
patch adams,md (PROFESSIONAL)
toshirochu (MISSOSOLOGIST)
touchedbyanangel (CORRESPONDENT)
TZZ (PREDICTIONIST)

155 points
FranciaREGINA (MISSOSOLOGIST)
javiervidal135 (TOP MODEL)

140 points
AngelbcnSpain (MISSOSOLOGIST)
Dominican100 (NEWBIE)
The Duchess (PAGEANT EXPERT)

100 points
exsembhoy (PIONEER)

85 points
alex sivixay (AMBASSADOR)
legally_verdant (MISSOSOLOGIST)
sleuth08 (PIONEER)
sOUTH BEaCH (MISSOSOLOGIST)
thedefender (MISSOSOLOGIST)

0 point
Audriene (MISSOSOLOGIST)
Onri (MISSOSOLOGIST)

Image
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES WITH YOUR SCORES.
HESPERIDES
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 pm
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1176
Date of Birth: 27 Jul 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: maker of non-woven textiles
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Volunteer to help the community - Film memorabilia

  • 1

Re: PG'19 RESULT | MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019 | GAME 211

Postby PG Master 2019 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:06 am

Aji Nomoto wrote:Hi PG Master - I noticed that there is Thumbs Down on this entry - maybe because it was edited 7:20 pm?

Image


I'm not sure what timezone you're in when you took that screenshot but here's a screenshot of HESPERIDES post from my end, Philippine time. It shows it was last edited on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 pm Philippine time and the game closes at 6 pm Ljubljana, Slovenia time / 12 midnight Philippine time.
Image
Image
Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: PG'19 RESULT | MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2019 | GAME 211

Postby Aji Nomoto » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:23 am

Thanks PG Master.
Hi Bakekang, It's legit :wink:

PG Master 2019 wrote:
Aji Nomoto wrote:Hi PG Master - I noticed that there is Thumbs Down on this entry - maybe because it was edited 7:20 pm?

Image


I'm not sure what timezone you're in when you took that screenshot but here's a screenshot of HESPERIDES post from my end, Philippine time. It shows it was last edited on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 pm Philippine time and the game closes at 6 pm Ljubljana, Slovenia time / 12 midnight Philippine time.
Image
Image
Image
Aji Nomoto
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 am
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 52
Date of Birth: 16 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Admin Supervisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis, Table Tennis, Internet Surfing, Scrabble


Return to Prediction Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AngelbcnSpain, Cecill, pageants_lover, sieuthimaylocnuoc1

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology