✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

All Prediction Games starting January 2013 are located here.

Moderators: QUASAR, xis




  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby The Duchess » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:51 am

    

Miss World PR is September 13


The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5276
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby sanzida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:51 am

very nice this forum
sanzida
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am
Country: Bangladesh (bd)
Reputation: 0
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: fashon
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:37 pm

I guess PG Master is so busy with PG S14 final leaderboard now. That's why he can't add all your suggestions. Take your time Apollo! Love the smoothness of the game so far.

>=p >=p >=p
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby PG Master 2019 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 pm

bakekang wrote:
I guess PG Master is so busy with PG S14 final leaderboard now. That's why he can't add all your suggestions. Take your time Apollo! Love the smoothness of the game so far.

>=p >=p >=p


I already have the complete list of the awardees. Next phase is the graphics. :-D
Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:41 pm

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
bakekang wrote:
I guess PG Master is so busy with PG S14 final leaderboard now. That's why he can't add all your suggestions. Take your time Apollo! Love the smoothness of the game so far.

>=p >=p >=p


I already have the complete list of the awardees. Next phase is the graphics. :-D

It is definitely hard being in your position. May I be the one of the first members here in Misso to say to you,

Apollo, thank you for a great season. And congratulations for a job well done!

:=p
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby The Duchess » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:42 pm

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5276
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby The Duchess » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Miss Universe Honduras (Winner): Colinas
Miss Universe International (2nd Place): Las Vegas
Miss Universe Supranational (3rd Place): Santa Rosa

Top 8:

4. Ceiba
5. Copan
6. Quismistan
7. Tela
8. Tegucigalpa

Top 12:
9. Danli
10. Lima
11. Olancho
12. Tocoa

Thats all I could find
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5276
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby kibum17 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Miss Earth Ecuador - August 27
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1422841
Image
kibum17
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 am
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 169
Real Life Name/Nick: kim
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: k-pop singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: loves anything even you^_^
Message: long live misso

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby cronista » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Image
Image
Image
cronista
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: mexico
Country: Mexico (mx)
Reputation: 8024
Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby kibum17 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:48 am

Miss World Mongolia viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1427362

Miss Universe Ghana viewtopic.php?f=286&t=1427359
Image
kibum17
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 am
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 169
Real Life Name/Nick: kim
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: k-pop singer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: loves anything even you^_^
Message: long live misso

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby SENYORA GAGA » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:36 pm

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
newyork wrote:
PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
bakekang wrote:
PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
bakekang wrote:
PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
bakekang wrote:
I have two questions in mind.
1. Are there going to be eliminations after every round?
    I hope there's none.
2. When will this season end?
    If I have the power to decide, I would end this season after two months. The reason why is that I want to start a fresh season before the Big 5 and other less famous big pageants take place.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
:-*



1. Yes there will be eliminations. Just like the previous seasons. But even so, haven't you noticed that these eliminations seems
have a little bearing at all. The one being eliminated in the game were actually those who play for a few times then never
come back. Though when we arrive in Top 75, a few active players become "casualties".

2. I mentioned it before. But I don't know where I posted it.

Round 1: August to September
Round 2: October to November
Round 3: December to February

Since 3 of Big 5 pageants will be held on November, I will just change the % distribution for each round to 20 : 40 : 40 instead of 20 : 30 : 50.

Thank you Apollo! I appreciate your answers. Time to focus. Btw, this got to be the most exciting season so far. I love the scoring system, I guess it is more balance compared to before.



Thank you. these changes were proposed by some players including you. :=p

And if I could propose a suggestion again, just separate the percentage of the Big 5 pageants. Allot 10% for the Big 5 and 20-30-40% for Rounds 1-2-3.

With so much adore for you, thank you Apollo!
:=p


VERY GOOD SUGGESTION! :=p


hola! if I were to give my suggestion, it'll be 20% for the Big 5 since these pageants are the most important and highly awaited. in addition, to be able to avoid cheating, all players must send their entries through PM only. In this manner we shall know who really predicted the Big 5 best. what do u think PG Master? it might be too stressful for you but i think it's a good measure of testing each players predicting ability/talent. :-*



I think 20% is too much. Maybe let's meet in the middle considering the suggestion of 10% and yours of 20%.

Maybe we can have 20/30/35/15 percentages where 15% is for Big 5 pageants.

For other players, if you have suggestions in mind, feel free to comment.
IS THERE A FINAL DECISION ABOUT THIS? IF THERE ARE STILL NONE, I WANT TO MAKE A PROPOSAL.

As we are informed that this season will run from this month August to February of next year, amd there would be eliminations on the way. I would recommend these following options,
1. 25 percent on each rounds plus Big 5 pageants
2. 30 percent on each rounds plus 10 percent on Big 5 pageants
*My rationale about this first two options is there are WAY TOO MANY GAMES this ROUND 1! August and September are usually the months of national pageants. So why not give Round 1 an equal percentage to Rounds 2 and 3.

3. 25-25-30-20 (R1-R2-R3-B5)
*At least there is a slight difference for the final round, and by doing this we give a little importance to the final round! Players will need to up their A game.

4. Make this season last until December of this year. Let's start next year with a new season. Besides there were only fewer players participating this season less than a 100 to be concrete compared to past seasons. So with this case on mind, I divide this option into two.
4.a Round 1 - August; R2 - September and October; R3 - November and December with 10-30-40 percent for each rounds plus 20 percent for B5 pageants.
4.b R1 - August and September; R2 - October and November; R3 - December with same 25 percent across the board with the B5 pageants.

5. Or may be the percentages of each rounds depends on the number of games per round. Sum up all the games from R1 to R3 and do the arithmetic. Give any percent you want for the B5 pageants, may it be 10/15/20/25.
For example: You give B5 10 percent of the final score, which only means that all the three rounds would be 90 percent. Let's assume R1 has 70 games, R2 has 35 games and R3 has 45 games. Then all rounds has 150 games.
R1 would get 70/150*90 = 42 percent or you may round it off to 40.
R2 would get 35/150*90 = 21 percent or you may round it off to 20.
R3 would get 45/150*90 = 27 percent or you may round it off to 30.
Another example: You give B5 20 percent of the final score, which only means that all the three rounds would be 80 percent. Let's assume R1 has 58 games, R2 has 29 games and R3 has 42 games. Then all rounds has 129 games.
R1 would get 58/129*80 = 36 percent or you may round it off to 35.
R2 would get 29/129*80 = 18 percent or you may round it off to 20.
R3 would get 42/129*80 = 26 percent or you may round it off to 25.
*I hope you're getting my point.

I HOPE THIS HELPS. I JUST REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE FINAL DECISION ABOUT THE PERCENTAGES OF EVERY ROUND THIS SEASON PLUS HOW MANY PLAYERS WILL GET TO STAY AFTER EVERY ROUND.
SENYORA GAGA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 320
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 2003
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: -----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

  • 2

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby PG Master 2019 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 pm

This the final distribution of percentages.

Round 1 - August to September 15 - 25%
Round 2 - September 16 to October - 25%
Round 3 - November to December - 35%
BIG 5 - 15%

There will be no elimination after round 1 but scores will be reset to zero. After round 2, only top 75 players will proceed to the last round. And yes Season 15 will end on December. I agree with that.
Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby newyork » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:11 am


Since the % distribution for this season is already made final, this is just my own two cents. In comparison to S14, S15 seems to be a more mentally draining season especially for Round 1(August-September). Just imagine doing predictions for 5 pageants happening all on the same day. What's more? just look at September 2-3 PG's. It's so crazzyyy i really wish i won't missed out any of these games since it's starting to get so confusing looking at the PG thread with all the upcoming PG's, old PG's, and PG results all on the same page.

Personally, i think that round 1 and round 2 should get a higher % point distribution as compared to round 3 alone since I understand that most national pageants are conducted during the August-October season, while November-December is usually the season for the Big 5 pageants. Since Big 5 already has a separate % computation, i think that round 3 alone should get lesser % as compared to rounds 1&2. Are there still national pageants happening during Nov-Dec? maybe yes but probably lesser as compared to the bulk of national pageants occurring between Aug-Oct.

Well this is just what I feel and think about the point system given for this season. I take back what i asked before for Big 5 to have 20% because I never thought that August-October will have heavier loads of national pageants. What do you think PG Master?

Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 458
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby The Duchess » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:45 am

newyork wrote:
Since the % distribution for this season is already made final, this is just my own two cents. In comparison to S14, S15 seems to be a more mentally draining season especially for Round 1(August-September). Just imagine doing predictions for 5 pageants happening all on the same day. What's more? just look at September 2-3 PG's. It's so crazzyyy i really wish i won't missed out any of these games since it's starting to get so confusing looking at the PG thread with all the upcoming PG's, old PG's, and PG results all on the same page.

Personally, i think that round 1 and round 2 should get a higher % point distribution as compared to round 3 alone since I understand that most national pageants are conducted during the August-October season, while November-December is usually the season for the Big 5 pageants. Since Big 5 already has a separate % computation, i think that round 3 alone should get lesser % as compared to rounds 1&2. Are there still national pageants happening during Nov-Dec? maybe yes but probably lesser as compared to the bulk of national pageants occurring between Aug-Oct.

Well this is just what I feel and think about the point system given for this season. I take back what i asked before for Big 5 to have 20% because I never thought that August-October will have heavier loads of national pageants. What do you think PG Master?



I lost have the August 26 games because suddenly there were like 5 games that day =;))
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5276
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby Busyboy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:22 am

Whaaaat?

I didn't notice that it was already a different season! I thought it was still the season where I got kicked out of the top 75...

I would have enjoyed playing games this season but I was too late...
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3257
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby newyork » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:32 am


I know right? just look at September 2.. 8 games! =O/ :%(( :%(( :%((




The Duchess wrote:
newyork wrote:
Since the % distribution for this season is already made final, this is just my own two cents. In comparison to S14, S15 seems to be a more mentally draining season especially for Round 1(August-September). Just imagine doing predictions for 5 pageants happening all on the same day. What's more? just look at September 2-3 PG's. It's so crazzyyy i really wish i won't missed out any of these games since it's starting to get so confusing looking at the PG thread with all the upcoming PG's, old PG's, and PG results all on the same page.

Personally, i think that round 1 and round 2 should get a higher % point distribution as compared to round 3 alone since I understand that most national pageants are conducted during the August-October season, while November-December is usually the season for the Big 5 pageants. Since Big 5 already has a separate % computation, i think that round 3 alone should get lesser % as compared to rounds 1&2. Are there still national pageants happening during Nov-Dec? maybe yes but probably lesser as compared to the bulk of national pageants occurring between Aug-Oct.

Well this is just what I feel and think about the point system given for this season. I take back what i asked before for Big 5 to have 20% because I never thought that August-October will have heavier loads of national pageants. What do you think PG Master?



I lost have the August 26 games because suddenly there were like 5 games that day =;))
Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 458
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 am

newyork wrote:
Since the % distribution for this season is already made final, this is just my own two cents. In comparison to S14, S15 seems to be a more mentally draining season especially for Round 1(August-September). Just imagine doing predictions for 5 pageants happening all on the same day. What's more? just look at September 2-3 PG's. It's so crazzyyy i really wish i won't missed out any of these games since it's starting to get so confusing looking at the PG thread with all the upcoming PG's, old PG's, and PG results all on the same page.

Personally, i think that round 1 and round 2 should get a higher % point distribution as compared to round 3 alone since I understand that most national pageants are conducted during the August-October season, while November-December is usually the season for the Big 5 pageants. Since Big 5 already has a separate % computation, i think that round 3 alone should get lesser % as compared to rounds 1&2. Are there still national pageants happening during Nov-Dec? maybe yes but probably lesser as compared to the bulk of national pageants occurring between Aug-Oct.

Well this is just what I feel and think about the point system given for this season. I take back what i asked before for Big 5 to have 20% because I never thought that August-October will have heavier loads of national pageants. What do you think PG Master?


Haha I agree, not only because I am on top on the current leaderboard but also it sounds fair.
:-*

But Apollo, you have the final say.
:D/
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:56 am

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:This the final distribution of percentages.

Round 1 - August to September 15 - 25%
Round 2 - September 16 to October - 25%
Round 3 - November to December - 35%
BIG 5 - 15%

There will be no elimination after round 1 but scores will be reset to zero. After round 2, only top 75 players will proceed to the last round. And yes Season 15 will end on December. I agree with that.

With newyork suggestion taking into consideration I would recommend this distribution of percentages.

Round 1 - August to September 15 - 30%
Round 2 - September 16 to October - 30%
Round 3 - November to December - 25%
BIG 5 - 15%

But just what I have said, the final say is always yours Apollo! I will respect your decision.

Thank you Apollo!
:=p
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:00 am

Busyboy wrote:Whaaaat?

I didn't notice that it was already a different season! I thought it was still the season where I got kicked out of the top 75...

I would have enjoyed playing games this season but I was too late...

You can still catch up Busyboy! Lot of games will still be played on Round 1. As I have noticed in the current leaderboard, around 50-60 players do religiously play the PGs.

Welcome Busyboy on Season 15.
>:D<
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby newyork » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:26 am

absolutely agree with your suggested % distrubution bakekang! :=p hoping the PG Master considers this.. 8->


bakekang wrote:
PG Master (Season 14) wrote:This the final distribution of percentages.

Round 1 - August to September 15 - 25%
Round 2 - September 16 to October - 25%
Round 3 - November to December - 35%
BIG 5 - 15%

There will be no elimination after round 1 but scores will be reset to zero. After round 2, only top 75 players will proceed to the last round. And yes Season 15 will end on December. I agree with that.

With newyork suggestion taking into consideration I would recommend this distribution of percentages.

Round 1 - August to September 15 - 30%
Round 2 - September 16 to October - 30%
Round 3 - November to December - 25%
BIG 5 - 15%

But just what I have said, the final say is always yours Apollo! I will respect your decision.

Thank you Apollo!
:=p
Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 458
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby PG Master 2019 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Okay we will have 2 options. Based on my research there are lots of minor pageants to be held on November and December.
If that really happens, we will stick to 25 / 25 / 35 / 15.

However if the number of games for Round 3 is way way below the number of games for Round 1 and 2, then we will use
the 30 / 30 / 25 / 15.


I hope ya'll are okay with that.

I know there's a lot of games this week. As I said, it will be survival of the fittest. :%)) Well, it is actually more of a burden
to me. You all playin' and I'm checkin'. ~X( I hope you don't mind if I keep on creating games. This is one of our ways
to promote "Road to ...." threads. Other PGs are being requested by forumers. So I really need to accomodate them.
Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby PG Master 2019 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 pm

RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image
Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby newyork » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:51 pm

wow the champion's banner looks spectacular! my wild guess is it's won by either babydiego or seng.. oops are we allowed to namedrop our guesses? :%))

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image
Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 458
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby PG Master 2019 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:44 pm

newyork wrote:wow the champion's banner looks spectacular! my wild guess is it's won by either babydiego or seng.. oops are we allowed to namedrop our guesses? :%))

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image




Haha. Why not. i dont mind. :%))
Image
PG Master 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 7741
Real Life Name/Nick: Missosology Prediction Game Master
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PG Master
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:08 pm

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
Okay we will have 2 options. Based on my research there are lots of minor pageants to be held on November and December.
If that really happens, we will stick to 25 / 25 / 35 / 15.

However if the number of games for Round 3 is way way below the number of games for Round 1 and 2, then we will use
the 30 / 30 / 25 / 15.


I hope ya'll are okay with that.

I know there's a lot of games this week. As I said, it will be survival of the fittest. :%)) Well, it is actually more of a burden
to me. You all playin' and I'm checkin'. ~X( I hope you don't mind if I keep on creating games. This is one of our ways
to promote "Road to ...." threads. Other PGs are being requested by forumers. So I really need to accomodate them.

Noted. Keep this in mind.
:O)
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby bakekang » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:10 pm

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image

Two words. Exciting and stunning.
8->

Very good job Apollo.
bakekang
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 506
Real Life Name/Nick: Carla
Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Design
Message: I love Missosology.

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby The Duchess » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:11 pm

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
newyork wrote:wow the champion's banner looks spectacular! my wild guess is it's won by either babydiego or seng.. oops are we allowed to namedrop our guesses? :%))

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image




Haha. Why not. i dont mind. :%))


I guess Diego. Im probably #75 =;))
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5276
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby newyork » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 am

yeah i think it's diego coz he never bothered joining this new season and he prolly knows he won! prolly he wanted to give others a chance to win.. :%))


The Duchess wrote:
PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
newyork wrote:wow the champion's banner looks spectacular! my wild guess is it's won by either babydiego or seng.. oops are we allowed to namedrop our guesses? :%))

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image




Haha. Why not. i dont mind. :%))


I guess Diego. Im probably #75 =;))
Image

Image
newyork
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 am
Location: new york city
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 458
Real Life Name/Nick: daniel
Date of Birth: 26 May 2013
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: scientist during the day, pole dancer at night
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby Danieruw » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:33 am

PG Master (Season 14) wrote:
RE: PG SEASON 14 AWARDING


I will try to post the winners this weekend or in the following week. I'm almost done with the banners.

Here is the teaser. That rating of our ultimate champion is his/her actual final season average rating. >:)

Image


A good award for Season 15 (when it's done) would be one for the person who gets the most points out of the September 2nd Pageant-O-Rama!
Image

Image
Danieruw
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 606
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2014
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Geographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: classical singing, travel, music, fitness
Message: What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence

  • 0

Re: ✪ PREDICTION GAMES SEASON 15 | REMINDERS THREAD ✪

Postby PETRUSHKA » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:04 pm

MISS UNIVERSE GHANA 2017: 4. EASTERN
1ST RUNNER-UP: 2. BRONG AHAFO
2ND RUNNER-UP: 5. GREATER ACCRA
3RD RUNNER-UP: 8. UPPER WEST
4TH RUNNER-UP: 10. WESTERN
It is better to follow what you think is TRUE to your HEART...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds&list=RDz7CzecHOeKg[/youtube]
PETRUSHKA
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 am
Location: Bacolod City, Negros OccidentaL, Zambales, Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 167
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Clearing Clerk/New Accounts OfficerLoans Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, Volleyball, dancing, reading, singing,
Message: It is better to follow what you think is TRUE to your HEART...

PreviousNext

Return to Prediction Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antonrey

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology