IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?




  • 9

IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:40 pm

    

Why are they not releasing the police body cam footage so we can all see what really happened to George Floyd? I have been scouring the internet, and all I see is a video of Floyd being arrested, and then it jumps to the part where Floyd was pinned down next to a car, with a cop already kneeling down his neck, and two other cops restraining his thighs.

No cop should have knelt down Floyd's neck. But what really happened?

Here is what the mainstream media in the U.S. do not report:

Floyd served five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery. According to his court records, he plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money. THAT WOMAN WAS PREGNANT. Before that, he had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm, trespassing, to drugs.

At the time of his arrest, he was caught in the act of passing a fake $20 bill, and he was under the influence. People called the police because he was behaving erratically. He was also found in possession of an illegal substance.

Moreover, his autopsy report showed that he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system.

Given this background, you would think every news person in the U.S. would want to get hold of the body cam footage to report on what actually transpired after his arrest.

But they won't do that because the mainstream media are not interested in the truth.

They want to bring down Donald Trump. They want to replace American capitalism with socialism.

After all, the Russian collusion hoax did not work. The impeachment fiasco did not work. The exaggerated Covid 19 shutdown did not turn the people against Trump. So now, they want to see if mayhem, race-baiting, and anarchy will work.


sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby The Duchess » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:30 pm

The only thing that I will say is that the majority of people are not protesting because he was an outstanding citizen but because this was plain cold murder and it was inexcusable. No policeman should be putting their knee on a suspect's neck for any reason, that is not the way you handle a suspect. He had 9 minutes and a man, hero or not, begging for his mother to decide that 4 policemen could handle him without murdering him.

His record is irrelevant, his past is irrelevant. It became irrelevant the moment a policeman with a record of police brutality and linked to several fatal shootings put a knee on his neck for 9 minutes.

That's all I'm going to say because you obviously have your opinion, but I do want to make it clear that releasing the bodycams or that constantly are "missing" in most situations like this or George's record will do nothing to help the policemen.
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5869
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby ElsaHimala » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:46 pm

HERO is someone who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. ... A hero is someone who does something we couldn't do, don't want to do, or don't think we could possibly do.

The lockdown due to COVID 19 is not exaggerated as you think. I worked in one of the busiest hospitals in NYC during the first 2 weeks of the surge. We were demoralized taking care of patients that flocks in the ICU and half of them are dying in your shift with no relatives at bedside. The saddest thing is, when 3 of your coworker died of covid. How I wish the lockdown was done 2 weeks earlier. For Mr. Floyd, he is not a Hero but a victim of a never ending racism in American culture. The last 8 minutes and 6 seconds of his life that was captured in video is a proof, of how is life in America if you're not white. He's one of the many who died in the same fate in the arms of the people who are trusted to protect him.
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 am
Location: The Big Apple
Country: Afghanistan (af)
Reputation: 878
Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading
Message: Miracle can happen ;-)

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Angela » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:59 pm

He might have been a hero to people he helped when he was alive, and especially to his young daughter, but he was not a martyr in any stretch of the imagination. This is the central thesis of Candace Owens' video (that went viral) where she argues that Floyd had a criminal past and who had a drug problem. How many heroes do you know were criminals and drug addicts?

Watch her video and understand where she is coming from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74
Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 60
Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby ElsaHimala » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:13 pm

Angela wrote:He might have been a hero to people he helped when he was alive, and especially to his young daughter, but he was not a martyr in any stretch of the imagination. This is the central thesis of Candace Owens' video (that went viral) where she argues that Floyd had a criminal past and who had a drug problem. How many heroes do you know were criminals and drug addicts?

Watch her video and understand where she is coming from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74


and worked as a porn performer.
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 am
Location: The Big Apple
Country: Afghanistan (af)
Reputation: 878
Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading
Message: Miracle can happen ;-)

  • 6

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:13 am

I don't think he is a hero but he is more of a symbol of police brutality and his murder became a catalyst of exposing what has been really going on to the poor black people in America. I can't say the same thing to the rich black Americans because they live totally different lives. Some were able to get through the stigma of being black, rose above it and succeeded. While some, unfortunately, remained helpless and poor. George belongs to the latter.

Image
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9398
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 5

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:33 am

Everyone agrees that no policeman should be putting their knee on anyone's neck. I said that much in my post, can't you read? The policemen involved should face long jail time. In fact they are already in jail. Since we all agree that it was wrong, what are the riots, the looting, the maulings of old ladies and law enforcers - what are they all about? Four black cops have been murdered by looters since the mayhem started. Who mourns for them? The mainstream media do not even mention their names.

Of course, Floyd's record is relevant. Since he was under the influence of Fentanyl and Meth, did he resist arrest which led the police to restrain him? Is it possible that someone who could point a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach to rob her - a PREGNANT woman!!! - could also disrespect the authority of law enforcers? Will they mention that in Floyd's memorial?

The body cams are available and they should be released - not to help the policemen, but to expose lies being spread by the race mongers, the Antifa sympathizers, and the Black Lives Matter fanatics who now want to defund the police and abolish all prisons. That's right, defund the police. And abolish all prisons. So they can loot and beat more people with impunity. If that is a good move, why don't you try that in San Juan, Puerto Rico?

So, please do not deflect the discussion by saying that this is about police brutality or racism. If you can't condemn the violence, arson, looting, the racism committed by rioters (they are not protesters), you really need to read more than just about beauty pageants.




The Duchess wrote:The only thing that I will say is that the majority of people are not protesting because he was an outstanding citizen but because this was plain cold murder and it was inexcusable. No policeman should be putting their knee on a suspect's neck for any reason, that is not the way you handle a suspect. He had 9 minutes and a man, hero or not, begging for his mother to decide that 4 policemen could handle him without murdering him.

His record is irrelevant, his past is irrelevant. It became irrelevant the moment a policeman with a record of police brutality and linked to several fatal shootings put a knee on his neck for 9 minutes.

That's all I'm going to say because you obviously have your opinion, but I do want to make it clear that releasing the bodycams or that constantly are "missing" in most situations like this or George's record will do nothing to help the policemen.
Last edited by sophocles on Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Mona Lisa » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:52 am

He is a victim of police brutality in which his death triggers awakening and worldwide rallies, thus, somewhat makes him a hero. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am
Country: Burundi (bi)
Reputation: 2092
Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

  • 5

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:54 am

Well, let's look at the data. In 2018, 370 white people were shot to death by the police while only 235 black people suffered the same fate. Thus, if you are white in the U.S., you are more likely to be shot by the police than if you're black. The data does not indicate that all the shootings were wrong, as in fact most of them were in self-defense. But it does not support the narrative that black people are being hunted down by white cops who are racists.

Based on latest FBI data, 2,870 African Americans were killed in 2016. Of this number, 2,570 were committed by African Americans (black on black crime), and only 243 were committed by white offenders.

In other words, black people are being murdered in greater numbers by black people. In Chicago alone over this weekend, there were 49 black on black shootings, with 10 fatalities.

If we are to identify a problem, it would be black on black crime. Not racism.



XAMURAI wrote:I don't think he is a hero but he is more of a symbol of police brutality and his murder became a catalyst of exposing what has been really going on to the poor black people in America. I can't say the same thing to the rich black Americans because they live totally different lives. Some were able to get through the stigma of being black, rose above it and succeeded. While some, unfortunately, remained helpless and poor. George belongs to the latter.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Rosa Mystica » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:09 am

Mona Lisa wrote:He is a victim of police brutality in which his death triggers awakening and worldwide rallies, thus, somewhat makes him a hero. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

NO HE IS NOT, RACISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY IS JUST A NORMAL THING IN AMERICA. NOTHING NEW IN THIS WORLD... [-X
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Country: Netherlands Antilles (an)
Reputation: 2121
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beautician
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Aquarium
Message: If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.

  • 5

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:14 am

I'm just amazed that in New York, people were getting fined for going to parks with their children or for not social distancing. But you can attend a rally with 10,000 people with no social distancing, and listen to Mayor de Blasio's speech. You could get a ticket for opening your business, but looting someone else's business seems to be ok. In the remote event that you get arrested, they will release you the next morning with no bail requirement, so you can loot again. How fun!

In terms of racism, you are able to work as a nurse in the U.S. Americans are not allowed to work as nurses in the Philippines. When I was growing up in the Philippines, dark-skinned people were habitually made fun of, in real life and on T.V.. They were called nognog or baluga. Pinoys still have commercials for soaps that can give you fairer skin. I have seen no such thing here in the U.S. In fact, Obama got a majority of the votes of white Americans. Michelle Obama who is 100% black, is the most admired woman in America.

There must be racism in the U.S., but based on my experience, it is so rare that I have never experienced it.

And I think we have to be clear, not every bad thing that happens to a minority in the U.S. is due to racism, although the mainstream media would have you believe that American society is so terribly racist.

Thank you for your service in the frontlines.



ElsaHimala wrote:HERO is someone who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. ... A hero is someone who does something we couldn't do, don't want to do, or don't think we could possibly do.

The lockdown due to COVID 19 is not exaggerated as you think. I worked in one of the busiest hospitals in NYC during the first 2 weeks of the surge. We were demoralized taking care of patients that flocks in the ICU and half of them are dying in your shift with no relatives at bedside. The saddest thing is, when 3 of your coworker died of covid. How I wish the lockdown was done 2 weeks earlier. For Mr. Floyd, he is not a Hero but a victim of a never ending racism in American culture. The last 8 minutes and 6 seconds of his life that was captured in video is a proof, of how is life in America if you're not white. He's one of the many who died in the same fate in the arms of the people who are trusted to protect him.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby The Duchess » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:41 am

sophocles wrote:Everyone agrees that no policeman should be putting their knee on anyone's neck. I said that much in my post, can't you read? The policemen involved should face long jail time. In fact they are already in jail. Since we all agree that it was wrong, what are the riots, the looting, the maulings of old ladies and law enforcers - what are they all about? Four black cops have been murdered by looters since the mayhem started. Who mourns for them? The mainstream media do not even mention their names.

Of course, Floyd's record is relevant. Since he was under the influence of Fentanyl and Meth, did he resist arrest which led the police to restrain him? Is it possible that someone who could point a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach to rob her - a PREGNANT woman!!! - could also disrespect the authority of law enforcers? Will they mention that in Floyd's memorial?

The body cams are available and they should be released - not to help the policemen, but to expose lies being spread by the race mongers, the Antifa sympathizers, and the Black Lives Matter fanatics who now want to defund the police and abolish all prisons. That's right, defund the police. And abolish all prisons. So they can loot and beat more people with impunity. If that is a good move, why don't you try that in San Juan, Puerto Rico?

So, please do not deflect the discussion by saying that this is about police brutality or racism. If you can't condemn the violence, arson, looting, the racism committed by rioters (they are not protesters), you really need to read more than just about beauty pageants.




The Duchess wrote:The only thing that I will say is that the majority of people are not protesting because he was an outstanding citizen but because this was plain cold murder and it was inexcusable. No policeman should be putting their knee on a suspect's neck for any reason, that is not the way you handle a suspect. He had 9 minutes and a man, hero or not, begging for his mother to decide that 4 policemen could handle him without murdering him.

His record is irrelevant, his past is irrelevant. It became irrelevant the moment a policeman with a record of police brutality and linked to several fatal shootings put a knee on his neck for 9 minutes.

That's all I'm going to say because you obviously have your opinion, but I do want to make it clear that releasing the bodycams or that constantly are "missing" in most situations like this or George's record will do nothing to help the policemen.


I can read what you posted, so drop the damn attitude. Because nobody has ever said that policemen cannot restrain black suspects or any suspect in general, nobody is angry that he was approached by the police. Hell, noone is even angry at the fact they were restraining him. People are angry that a cop MURDERED him in front of a camera, they are angry that 3 other cops stood by and did nothing while that man said "I CANT BREATHE". So yes, whatever he did in his time, whatever time he did in jail or whatever drug he was on at the time of his arrest is IRRELEVANT because what people are mad about is not that he was arrested or restrained. It's the fact that he was murdered.

And yes, people are angry at the treatment black people keep receiving in the US for freaking centuries. You think I don't want peace? But it wasn't until people started looting that the murder was taken into custody, if it were you or me we'd be in handcuffs half an hour after the video hit the internet.

You wanna talk about San Juan? Great, We peacefully protested for 2 weeks so we could get our governor out and you know when was forced out? After things started getting to violent, until the big malls couldn't open for safety reasons. It wasn't until people almost threw the security gates of La Fortaleza down that he became too dangerous to keep around. What were the catalysts of some of the most important moments in LGBT and the Civil Rights Movements? Yeah, Riots.


You think I don't want peaceful protest? Of course I do, but I also know that peaceful protests against racism barely do anything because is a deep cancer rotting the American society. It is not a myth.
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5869
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:12 am

Duchess, hija, checking if you're literate is not "attitude". Your response just made me wonder if in fact, you could read. Besides, you're excusing the looting, arson, the murder of 4 cops on the ground that people are "angry". OK. I'm angry, too. May I loot your house, and burn it down if I don't like your evening gowns?

If the U.S. is such a horrible, racist country, why are Puerto Ricans dying to be a admitted as the 51st state of the U.S.? Why do you want to be associated with racists who have oppressed people for... in your words..."freaking centuries". I have to quote you because "freaking" is not a word I use in normal discourse.

When Puerto Rico had a referendum in 2017, half a million voted for statehood, and a measly 7,800 voted for independence. You must be so desperately in love with "racists" in the mainland. So stop excusing the looting.

Did you even know that the U.S. is the only country on earth to fight a civil war to end slavery? More than 600,00 men died in that civil war. Surely, that sacrifice is more defining than the crime committed by four cops.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby The Duchess » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:21 am

sophocles wrote:Duchess, hija, checking if you're literate is not "attitude". Your response just made me wonder if in fact, you could read. Besides, you're excusing the looting, arson, the murder of 4 cops on the ground that people are "angry". OK. I'm angry, too. May I loot your house, and burn it down if I don't like your evening gowns?

If the U.S. is such a horrible, racist country, why are Puerto Ricans dying to be a admitted as the 51st state of the U.S.? Why do you want to be associated with racists who have oppressed people for... in your words..."freaking centuries". I have to quote you because "freaking" is not a word I use in normal discourse.

When Puerto Rico had a referendum last 2017, half a million voted for statehood, and a measly 7,800 voted for independence. You must be so desperately in love with "racists" in the mainland. So stop excusing the looting.

Did you even know that the U.S. is the only country on earth to fight a civil war to end slavery? More than 600,00 men died in that civil war. Surely, that sacrifice is more defining than the crime committed by four cops.


If you have to resort to this ridiculous passive aggressive response against my island as if that has anything to do with the subject or as if you know anything about those referendums besides the results. You are comparing systematic racism and riots against it with being pissed off because "I don't like your evening gowns". Why are you so pressed about the world talking about the systematic racism that the US has? Why is it that every time someone mentions something bad about the US, things that are true, the response is always so defensive? The US has great things but don't be so defensive about the obvious problems and stop treating them as myths. You're probably one of those people that says "All Lives Matter" and say "We have been equal since the 60's".

Do you also look for the story of what happened before a rape? "Rape is wrong, but do we know what happened before? I just want the whole story?". Before a kidnapping?

I'm not even gonna address this thread anymore because you since the beginning you showed you were in no disposition to have an actual respectful conversation, and don't come at me with that "Checking if you were literate is not attitude" backhanded comment.
|Miss U 2019 First List|
[url]missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1759981[/url]
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 5869
Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:31 am

Of course, everyone can always point out hypocrisy where it occurs. In the first place, if you claim that there is systemic racism in the U.S., cite actual data. Stop mouthing slogans from Antifa and Black Lies Matter.

Second, it means the world if you complain about the horrible racism in the U.S., and yet, when given the choice between independence and statehood, you willingly choose to be part of the same U.S. that you never lose a chance to condemn as "RACIST". Walk away from the racist U.S. and become an independent country. That will solve your issues, without having to excuse looting, arson, and cop murder.

You could surrender your U.S. passport, and campaign for independence. At least that would be consistent with your beliefs.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby vinusya » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:36 am

why was she arrested in the first place?
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am
Location: Beijing
Country: China (cn)
Reputation: 263
Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby akosibatman » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:52 am

HE IS NOT ,,,, he is not a hero =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
akosibatman
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 152
Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: shopping
Message: are you ready people

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Einstein Aristotle » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:00 am

WHEN THE UNITED STATES MADE 1,300 FILIPINOS A NEW YORK ZOO ATTRACTION - by RJ Nieto

I've been monitoring the #BlackLivesMatter issue over the past week and yes, I am horrified at how African-Americans are being discriminated against.

But let me just say America at least considered African-Americans as American Citizens, even if it's just on paper, while America considered Filipinos as America's pets.

No, we should NOT hate Americans, but we should #NeverForget what they did to us in the not-so-distant past.

Here are excerpts from the 2014 National Geographic article "Tribal Headhunters on Coney Island? Author Revisits Disturbing American Tale":

"In 1904, the American government spent $1.5 million taking 1,300 Filipinos from a dozen different tribes to the St. Louis Exposition as part of a scheme intended to drum up widespread popular support for America's policies in the Philippines by demonstrating that the people of the islands were far from ready for self-government."

"Transplanted from the Philippines to New York's famous Coney Island amusement park in 1905, a band of Igorot headhunters went on to tour the United States, performing mock tribal ceremonies and consuming dog meat for millions of curious and horrified Americans."

"They were hardly in clothes. Their bodies had tattoos all over them. They had hunted heads in their home—and the dogs. Dogs were brought from the New York pound, chopped up, and put in a pot, and then people watched the Igorrotes eat the stew. This behavior scandalized Americans but also captured their imagination."

The head of the exhibit was eventually tried for labor violations and sentenced to 18 months in a workhouse, but he was never even censured for literally turning Filipinos into human pets.

SOURCE:

Qiu, L. "Tribal Headhunters on Coney Island? Author Revisits Disturbing American Tale". National Geographic. 28 October 2014. - http://bit.ly/2VGgcau


Image
ImageImageImage
Einstein Aristotle
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm
Country: Bahamas (bs)
Reputation: 195
Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Music
Message: And now dat u dont have to be perfect, u can be good. D hardest thing in this world is to live in it

  • 3

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:50 am

GEORGE FLOYD IS A VICTIM, NOT A HERO.
B*TCHES, I'M BACK!
Elyerno Zabagguri
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:38 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 139
Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: I was an active member circa 2008-2010 before my account was lost. I was an Entertainer back then.

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby mybadname » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 pm

George Floyd = VICTIM - hero

Policemen = RACIST

Protesters = DEMOCRATS + playing concerns (perhaps some) + LOOTERS

Welcome to the Land of Milk and Honey (not anymore). But as what RuPaul says, "THIS IS STILL THE BEST COUNTRY TO LIVE!"
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am
Location: sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 2903
Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: hello everyone

  • 0

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby vincintjance » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:04 pm

NO WAY! HE WAS, IS and ALWAYS BE A CRIMINAL!
vincintjance
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -225
Real Life Name/Nick: vincint
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: chemist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing; TRAVELLING; RESEARCH
Message: venezueEEEEEEElaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

  • 0

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby cabra_chupa » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:50 am

obviously this thread is a trap! dont argue with this stupid ts trump supporter! PS he was never a hero to me in the first place, but justice must be served for what the police officer did to this guy! jailtime for the rest of his life thats what he deserve
cabra_chupa
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:38 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 668
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Angela » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:03 am

[size=150]No, he wasn't. He had a criminal history. Watch Candace Owens' latest video where she says she does not support George Floyd. He was killed not because of racism but because of his criminal activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74
[/size]
Angela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 60
Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Profession: Graphics Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby sophocles » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:00 am

Everyone agrees that justice must be served. Everyone agrees that the policemen involved must serve time in jail. Everyone agrees that no one should kneel down another person's neck.

Since we all agree on what needs to be done, what's the excuse for the riots, the looting, the vandalism, the cop murders? Do you have to burn down a church? A police precinct? Do you have to deface monuments and public buildings?

You accuse others of being "stupid", and yet you're the one supporting ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter. Sorry to distract you from your looting itinerary tonight. Don't fall for the fake Gucci bags! :-)


cabra_chupa wrote:obviously this thread is a trap! dont argue with this stupid ts trump supporter! PS he was never a hero to me in the first place, but justice must be served for what the police officer did to this guy! jailtime for the rest of his life thats what he deserve
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3106
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:05 am

BREAKING :
An Amazon distribution center in California is burning to the ground.
Massive Mysterious Fire At Amazon Warehouse Engulfed In Smoke.

Image

READ HERE :

https://anewspost.com/massive-mysteriou ... ODqXYxSrdA



.
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2308
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Bulbulito Bayagbag Ahhh » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:38 pm

New Security Video Shows Events
Leading Up To George Floyd's Arrest.

see this video

.
Image
Iharap nyo sakin kung sino nagkakalat na BAKLA ako... SASABUNUTAN KO!

Bulbulito Bayagbag Ahhh
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 am
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 3041
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Movie Star
Hobbies/Interests: Classics
Message: We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:12 pm

He is NOT a hero.

A hero is someone who worked so hard for equality and was murdered in public intentionally because he was a nuisance to the other group.

With that said, he was not that kind of a person.
He misbehaved as always, and things escalated to that part.
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1404
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

  • 2

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:24 pm

18 murders in 24 hours: Inside the most violent day in 60 years in Chicago.

Defund The Police

“On Saturday and particularly Sunday, I heard people saying all over, ‘Hey, there’s no police anywhere, police ain’t doing nothing,’” Pfleger said.

“I sat and watched a store looted for over an hour,” he added. “No police came. I got in my car and drove around to some other places getting looted and didn’t see police anywhere.”

Image

READ HERE :

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020 ... jFLA_6mvQ4



.
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2308
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby LUZVIMINDA » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:21 am

Minneapolis City Council States It WIll Disband
Police Department Replacing With Safety Model...

Image

READ HERE :

https://anewspost.com/minneapolis-city- ... 5KtFJCvXok


.
We live in a generation of emotionally weak people. Everything has
to be watered down because it's offensive, including the truth.

click this video
LUZVIMINDA
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:48 pm
Country: Bosnia and Herzegowina (ba)
Reputation: 860
Date of Birth: 12 May 1974
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Heiress
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Diamonds
Message: I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.

  • 0

Re: IS GEORGE FLOYD A HERO?

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:34 am

watch this video





watch this video

















KALOKAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... :%)) =;)) :%))
Image
ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:57 pm
Country: Gambia (gm)
Reputation: 2013
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Multimedia
Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Next

Return to World News & Local News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology