CHARLIE, CHARLIE ...Are You There?

CHARLIE, CHARLIE ...Are You There?

Postby Perky555 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:24 am

https://youtu.be/iQAKzaocZ6UE

God Forbids You to Summon 'Satan's Demons,' Play 'Charlie Charlie Challenge

By Samuel Smith , CP Reporter
May 30, 2015|11:17 am

The "Charlie Charlie Challenge," the newest game sensation being played by children and adults throughout the world, should have Christian parents concerned that their children are committing an act "detestable" to God by summoning a forbidden demon, Dallas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress said Friday.

More and more people are posting videos to social media featuring them trying out the Charlie Charlie Challenge, which requires setting up a child-like apparatus with two pencils — that many believe mysteriously move — to indicate the presence of a "Mexican demon" known as Charlie.

Participants set up two pencils in the shape of a cross on top of a piece of paper that is divided into four sections— two yes sections and two no sections. With one pencil balanced on top of the other pencil, contestants asks questions like "Charlie, can we play?" and "Charlie, are you here?"

The answer to the question lies on whether the top pencil shifts to the "Yes" or "No" sections, as it is believed that the pencil is moved by the demon spirit.

Jeffress, who is an author and pastor of the 11,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, explained in a Friday statement provided to The Christian Post that the Bible explicitly warns Christians not to try to summon a demon spirit.

"The Bible is clear that Christians should run — not walk — away from any attempt to contact or harness demonic powers through games like 'Charlie, Charlie,' Jeffress wrote.

"Deuteronomy 18:10 uses the term 'divinations' to refer to activities that involve contact with demons and warns 'whoever does these things is detestable to the Lord' (Deut. 18:12)."

"Any parent who takes the Word of God seriously will do whatever is necessary to keep his or her child away from games like these, which God has strictly forbidden," the 59-year-old Jeffress added.

[youtube]iQAKzaocZ6UE[/youtube]

Jeffress further advises Christian parents who witness their children playing Charlie Charlie, to use that as an opportunity to have their children connect with Jesus, rather than the devil's demons.

"If a child shows an interest in games like this, parents — instead of panicking — should use this natural interest in the spiritual world to calmly share what God has said about the reality of the spirit world [and] how to make contact with God rather than Satan and his demons," Jeffress wrote.

Carl Gallups, an outspoken pastor and Amazon.com top-60 bestselling author, recently told WPTF news radio that particpants of the Charlie Charlie game and veiwers of Charlie Charlie videos online are being fooled into thinking that the pencils are being moved by nothing but a demon spirit.

"I have done some experiments with this and I think people are being punked," Gallups said. "On my desk in front of me, I have the two pencils set up and the one on the top that is balanced is easily moved by just a puff of air."

"Let me tell you, in every one of these situations — I went and looked at these videos — there is always somebody filming it and they are always very close to the whole thing," Gallups continued. "I held my phone up to pretend like I was filming it and just started breathing a little heavy, but it's indiscernible to anybody around, and the pencil just moves so easily."

Gallups said that people's obsession with this game speaks to the "innate desires of the human being to connect with the Creator."

"I am saying to folks, 'Turn to Christ, turn to the light, turn to the Word of God. Quit playing around with the darkness,'" Gallups explained. "A pencil on top of a pencil is nothing more than a fake trick. But there is a reality and if you want if bad enough — what they are kind of doing is praying for Charlie to show up — you start getting involved in that with your heart, mind and soul; this little trick is like a gateway drug. It can lead to deeper and darker things."

On eucharistic reception and adoration:"... It is through presenting yourself that the keys to the Eternal Kingdom will be yours," says Jesus Christ.
Perky555
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Perky M
Date of Birth: 28 Aug 1961
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Blogger for Christ
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: blogging
Message: Most United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, Guide Us and Protect Us Always !

Re: CHARLIE, CHARLIE ...Are You There?

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:35 am

The one who invented this game is pure stupid.. Yeah I agree, do not summon the demon or else things will surely change
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

CHARLIE CHARLIE Are You There

Postby beliakHon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Why, I myself am a Rasta. Which mansion are you--Nyahbinghi, Bobo Ashanti, or one of the twelve tribes?

...ктстати, мне надо сделать операцию на колено и стал вопрос о костылях
http://medmarket.net.ua/Catalog.aspx?id=80
http://medmarket.net.ua/Catalog.aspx?id=79
Буду благодарен за ваше мнение )
beliakHon
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: beliakHon
Date of Birth: 02 Apr 2065
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Врач
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra