OPEN LETTER TO MISSOSOLOGY

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:11 am

To whom it may concern,

I've been in this forum since I was a twinky 13 year-old-closeted-bish. So I treated this place and some of the people here as home and homies.
Going straight to my point, Though I appreciate that you've cooled down now I' wasn't really a fan of how some ya'll handled the issue with MGI.
Trust me! I know where ya'll are coming from and in no way your points will be invalidated. I know it all started with some disagreements until everything was blown out of proportion. Salute to Pawee if he indeed sent an apology to the org but we all know Nawat's stand regarding this so it wouldn't be easy to change his mind.

This being said, on behalf of all gays out there, we plead to just quit it with MGI. You might say you've quitted long ago but that's not what I'm seeing with the shady hashtags and captions from your so called Big 5 pageant posts. Unless you wanna make amends with Nawat, totally disconnect yourself about anything from them even with your lowkey shades coz seriously it's NOT HELPING YOUR IMAGE AT ALL. I hope you've heard the sentiments of people (filipinos or non-filipinos) commenting in your social platform pages. You trigger the fans of MGI and Im telling you the "fans" aren't just a small group of individuals anymore. MGI has dominated Latin America and Asia. Bitter truth but this shady pageant (tho has a lot to improve) is dominating the pageant arena. They are absolutely the talk of the town rn. MGI is giving what is lacking or have lost to pageants - THE GLAM AND EXCITEMENT. Im not a fan of their claim "#Top3beautypageant" too but who cares? It's their pageant they have the total discretion on naming whatever the hell they wanted it to be as long as Gays are happy we have no big of an issue here. They know what fans want and they have an efficient team in them that knows how to deliver!

For the first time, I saw Filipinos turning their back against Missosology and I'm telling you they aren't happy! I agree with the common notion, wait until the pageant is over...just wait. Filipinos are full support mode to Samantha coz for the 1st time ever we have an actual shot of winning this pageant and Pinoys won't let any bad light shed to her journey so please just understand that.

I have no right to tell what is Big 5 or what not but the only thing I can say is... positions of pageants indeed are changing. Some deliver, some doesn't. Some merely survive, some are killing it!
I'm particularly excited about Miss Charm International too, I think they have a lot of potential.

Final point, this institution called Missosology has been there since 1999 (that's real old :%)) ) you've proven a lot already and in my eyes you guys are still the best. So in case you wanna keep up with this kind of ranking, totally no problem! Just know the consequences of these decisions and most importantly be READY FOR IT. It's not pages who decides which is which anymore, it's the public and going up against fans (unfortunately includes Filipinos) is now your biggest challenge as a reputable pageant entity.

More power to Pawee and his team and pls do something with the forum :%)) make it alive again yohoooo

Last edited by firerprince on Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MISSOSOLOGY

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:31 am

Korakk, I agree with you, MGI has now the glitz, glam and excitement which the Miss Universe of IMG is somewhat lacking... Time will tell, MGI might surpass Miss Universe if this trending will continue... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:35 am

Magtigil ka Virginiang Kaladkarin, may covid lang kaya walang ganap ang big 5 pageants kaya medyo nakapuntos yang si boklong bruhang nawat na yan! OK! =O/ >:< =O/
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby Barbie Dahl » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:42 am

Ayyyy kalokahh, may affected at triggered. Eh sa totoo namang SUPER BORING at SUPER CHAKA ng Miss Universe mula ng hinawakan ng IMG noh. @-) @-) @-)
Last edited by Barbie Dahl on Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barbie Dahl

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:43 am

That's your opinion. Here is mine: MGI is a farce. Nawat has proven himself time and again that he is lower than trash. You can see that by the way he treats women - both contestants and winners. This pageant spares no expense to appear glossy, but it is unmistakably cheap. From the fake fainting spell of a past winner, to the exaggerated body movements of contestants, and the "Stop the War" slogan, it is clear that MGI has no reason to exist. There is no honor/prestige in winning this pageant. Missosology was too generous in acknowledging MGI as a "minor" pageant. No one knows about this pageant outside of it's small circle of pageant-addicted beautician followers. In truth, Missosology should have referred to MGI as a "little known" pageant. That would have been more accurate.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:05 am

MGI IS STILL A CHEAP, MINOR PAGEANT COMPARE TO MISS UNIVERSE, MISS WORLD, MISS INTERNATIONAL AND MISS EARTH.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby ClubEarthMisso » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:05 am

I don't agree that Misso should bend to the will of supporters of that contest just because its the talk of the town. Its their website they can do what they want they can post what they want. Discretion is a two way street.

First Misso is more popular than that contest. The fact that you made this open letter in behalf of that contest proves that.

Second I'm sure you guys follow other pageant portals out there that cover that contest that should be enough to quench your glossy and glitz thirst. Misso does not have to follow suit.

Third I think there are much wiser pageant followers right now who does not easily blinded by superficial aspect of a beauty contest.

I'm not telling you what to think I'm just saying just because you like something does not mean others should too.
The 23rd Annual
MISS❀EARTH
Competition

V I E T N A M

2023's highly anticipated international environmental event
will feature women from four corners of the globe vying for
the coveted Miss Earth crown
ClubEarthMisso
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 11 Sep 2001
Profession: Unknown
Hobbies/Interests: I don't have any interests

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:06 am

VERY WELL SAID...

sophocles wrote:That's your opinion. Here is mine: MGI is a farce. Nawat has proven himself time and again that he is lower than trash. You can see that by the way he treats women - both contestants and winners. This pageant spares no expense to appear glossy, but it is unmistakably cheap. From the fake fainting spell of a past winner, to the exaggerated body movements of contestants, and the "Stop the War" slogan, it is clear that MGI has no reason to exist. There is no honor/prestige in winning this pageant. Missosology was too generous in acknowledging MGI as a "minor" pageant. No one knows about this pageant outside of it's small circle of pageant-addicted beautician followers. In truth, Missosology should have referred to MGI as a "little known" pageant. That would have been more accurate.
Elyerno Zabagguri

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:21 am

Uhaw na uhaw kasi ang madlang pipols dahil sa walang mga ganap sa pageantry dahil nga sa pandemya kaya ng umentra ng sangkaterbang activities ang MGI ay parang nabuhayan muli sila ng loob at inisip na si Nawat na ang bagong messiah sa mundo ng beauty pageants... CHO$$$$$$$$SSSSS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby DARNA. » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:30 am

Pag nangyari yan, puro boring na yung big four, Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International at ME.... tapos yung MGI naman ang papatok sa mga tao at kalalakihan dahil bongga at may excitement ang production at malalandi at mga tumitili ang mga candidates, in short, di siya boring kaya mas papatok siya sa masa. >=p >=p >=p <:-P
ImageImage
DARNA.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Dec 1993
Profession: Super Hero
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Dress & Gowns
Message: Kung hindi mo mahanap ang solusyon sa problema mo, wag mo na yang problemahin, mamomroblema ka lang.

Postby Dutchess Gummybuns » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:39 am

I dont think Missosology should be the one to be blamed on this fiasco. If you are a top 3 pageant of the world as you claim, you will never make patol to a pageant blog. There are lots of pageant blogs/pages across the globe.

If the org really play fair and square, they should not hurt Samantha's chances by merely on this fiasco. Did you see Miss Earth, Universe, International and World burning bridges with fiesty pageant bloggers? Because they got no time for that and stay true to their advocacies. GRAND hosting cannot buy class.
Dutchess Gummybuns

Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 24 Nov 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Books and Bands

Postby Flordeliza Luningning » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:59 am

Aminin niyo na kasi, talo na kayo kay Nawat at sa MGI dahil nakuha na nila ang formula kaya click na click na sila sa madlang pipol at sa masa. Sa marketing kasi dapat alam mo kung anong gusto ng costumer mo para tangkilikin ka... Hayan, isang malaking sampal na mas pinaguusapan ngayon ang MGI kaysa sa Miss Universe ng IMG....... kaya WAG MAG DENY, DONT TELL A LIE.... amininnnnn :%)) =;)) :%))
Last edited by Flordeliza Luningning on Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flordeliza Luningning
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1988
Profession: Movie Starlet
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:08 am

No to MGI na manggagamit sa mga uto-utong pinoy.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:36 am

Barbie Dahl wrote:Ayyyy kalokahh, may affected at triggered. Eh sa totoo namang SUPER BORING at SUPER CHAKA ng Miss Universe mula ng hinawakan ng IMG noh. @-) @-) @-)

Nawat is better than IMG and Madam Paula? Valentina is a better queen than Zozibini?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:37 am

Barbie Dahl wrote:Ayyyy kalokahh, may affected at triggered. Eh sa totoo namang SUPER BORING at SUPER CHAKA ng Miss Universe mula ng hinawakan ng IMG noh. @-) @-) @-)

It's like comparing Ken Jennings to James Holzhauer?
ajsy0203

Postby Ligaya Magdalena » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:43 am

Di niyo ba pansin mas pinag uusapan pa si Samantha Bernardo kaysa kay Rabiya kahit pa ng mga foreign bloggers... hmmmmmm, that tells a lot.
Madeleine, bago mo sabihing naiinis ka sakin,
tanong mo muna kung natutuwa ako sayo. Okay?
Ligaya Magdalena

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1992
Profession: Stage Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Glitters and Gold
Message: Masama akong tao, tulad mo, sa parehong paraan na mabuti kang tao, tulad ko.

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:21 am

OMG, tigilan niyo na daw ang pang aaway niyo sa IMG... Tuloy umiyak si Sam Ber dahil wiz na daw ibibigay ni Nawat sa kanya ang gintong korona. Nagbabasa pala dito sa misso si Nawat. :-O :-O :-O Kaya mga bokloh tigilan niyo na pang aaway kay Nawat at sa IMG. Maaawa naman kayo sa Ate Sam Ber niyo. [-X [-X [-X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aXVBkjZFDQ
[youtube]_aXVBkjZFDQ[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby mrworld » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:49 am

No way after what they did to Catriona for fat shaming her, and Mr. Nawat for accusing filipinos and captioning it with "Mabuhay, the real cooking show", no way this pageant is respectable, the only right thing this year about this organization is because of Sam Bernardo its obvious she is way bigger than this pageant and everyone can tell she is to good for this minor pageant, her caliber is way ahead of this
mrworld

Real Life Name/Nick: Jasper
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Business Man
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Everything
Message: PAT-TULAK FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LINK http://www.facebook.com/pages/PAT-TULAK ... 12667746?v

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:22 am

At ano na namang kaartehan at kadramahan yan ineng... Hoy samber di ka pa nanalo gurl, wag munang magdrama ng paiyak iyak... interview lang yan iha, wag masyadong magpa uto diyan sa lola nawat mo. =O/ =O/ =O/
Last edited by Brenda Maita Lucrecia on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby RatedX » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:46 am

Hay naku, 2018 pa lang sinasabi nang inuuto lang tayo ni Angkol para sumikat Cooking show nya. Pauto pa more naman tayo. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Dapat talaga noon pa binatawan na yang franchise na yan ng Bb. Pilipinas. Halata namang pinaasa lang tayo na kunyari mananalo tapos sa huli =D> =D> =D> =D> ang bagsak.

Best case scenario for Samantha ay runner-up. Pero malamang sa hindi ay =D> =D> =D> sya dahil petty d.o.m. ang ugali ni Angkol at tuwang-tuwa sya kapag =D> =D> tayo at naasar ang mga Pinoy sa Cooking show nya.

Sabi nga “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby Mona Lisa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:52 am

Anyareee, baket parang may magic ang ate samber niyo, kahit saan at anong activities eh siya ang pinagkakaguluhan. :-O :-O :-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8sSmm6ncrI
[youtube]-8sSmm6ncrI[/youtube]
Last edited by Mona Lisa on Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby Totoypasiboy » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:52 am

An open letter to Missosology

I totally support you. To some, your actions against "that pageant" tarnished your reputation but comparing to Global Bullshit your reputation is as white as the clouds in the clear sky.

No amount of money can ever buy respect. It should be earned. And if Nawat didnt change his attitude towards Pinoys and continues with his dirty antics, my respect to him will continue to lie in the depths of the Marianas Trench.
Big Four of Beauty Pageant

Totoypasiboy

Real Life Name/Nick: P' Totoy
Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1994
Profession: TROLLBUSTER - Earthling
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Love busting Trolls!

Postby robert schumann » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:55 am

RatedX wrote:Hay naku, 2018 pa lang sinasabi nang inuuto lang tayo ni Angkol para sumikat Cooking show nya. Pauto pa more naman tayo. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Dapat talaga noon pa binatawan na yang franchise na yan ng Bb. Pilipinas. Halata namang pinaasa lang tayo na kunyari mananalo tapos sa huli =D> =D> =D> =D> ang bagsak.

Best case scenario for Samantha ay runner-up. Pero malamang sa hindi ay =D> =D> =D> sya dahil petty d.o.m. ang ugali ni Angkol at tuwang-tuwa sya kapag =D> =D> tayo at naasar ang mga Pinoy sa Cooking show nya.

Sabi nga “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

May nabasa ako ng bahain daw natin ng message si Angkol, para mg sorry daw. Ang tatanga galore. Infairview, dami pala pinoy supporters ng contest na to. Kaya pinag ti tripan ang mga pinoy eh.
robert schumann

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1982
Profession: teacher
Hobbies/Interests: art,reading books,surfing the net

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:15 am

Despite the spectacular presentation, why some ND decided not to send their candidates at the pageant especially in 2019 and 2020 editions?

From 75 in 2018 (Myanmar) to 60 in 2019 (Venezuela) to 63 in 2020/21 (Thailand)

Although we are supporting Samantha Bernardo's journey to the crown, we also should look on their pageant system especially on the issue of transparency & fairness of the competition and why this pageant struggled to get more candidates?
ajsy0203

Postby TRES MARIAS » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Mona Lisa wrote:
Anyareee, baket parang may magic ang ate samber niyo, kahit saan at anong activities eh siya ang pinagkakaguluhan. :-O :-O :-O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8sSmm6ncrI
[youtube]-8sSmm6ncrI[/youtube]

HAMPANGET NAMAN NG PRESENTATION NA YAN, PARANG HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION ANG PEG. KULANG NA LANG ABUTAN NG DIPLOMA AT SABITAN NG SAMPAGITA YUNG MGA KANDIDATA. KACHEAPAN TALAGA NG ANGKOL NIYO. =O/ =;)) :%))

ImageImageImage
TRES MARIAS

Date of Birth: 15 Nov 1993
Profession: Teacher
Hobbies/Interests: Sometimes you Win... Sometimes you Learn.
Message: Sa pag-ibig walang bulag, walang pipi, walang bingi, pero TANGA madami.

Postby Mizzyshay12 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:55 pm

I like MGI I can't support Miss Earth after they did nothing about the sexual advances and the org did nothing about it
PHILIPPINES
Mizzyshay12
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Model/ beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby DARNA. » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Wow, she is in it to win it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-29SUIA_WM
[youtube]f-29SUIA_WM[/youtube]
ImageImage
DARNA.

Date of Birth: 05 Dec 1993
Profession: Super Hero
Hobbies/Interests: Dress & Gowns
Message: Kung hindi mo mahanap ang solusyon sa problema mo, wag mo na yang problemahin, mamomroblema ka lang.

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Korakk, I agree with you, MGI has now the glitz, glam and excitement which the Miss Universe of IMG is somewhat lacking... Time will tell, MGI might surpass Miss Universe if this trending will continue... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

MGI started of being a prototype of Miss Universe that's why fans are lured easily, now they somehow have a format of their own and I'm particularly amazed on how they utilize their social media pages via voting. It attracts so many followers.

As for MGI surpassing Miss Universe, that's virtually impossible :-D Even at Miss Universe's lowest no pageant will match them.
I just hope Miss Universe is aware of their shortcomings. For a top pageant, they aren't delivering.

The potential of Miss Universe brand has been wasted under IMG. New owners is a necessity at this point.
Excellent winners tho!
firerprince

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:36 pm

sophocles wrote:That's your opinion. Here is mine: MGI is a farce. Nawat has proven himself time and again that he is lower than trash. You can see that by the way he treats women - both contestants and winners. This pageant spares no expense to appear glossy, but it is unmistakably cheap. From the fake fainting spell of a past winner, to the exaggerated body movements of contestants, and the "Stop the War" slogan, it is clear that MGI has no reason to exist. There is no honor/prestige in winning this pageant. Missosology was too generous in acknowledging MGI as a "minor" pageant. No one knows about this pageant outside of it's small circle of pageant-addicted beautician followers. In truth, Missosology should have referred to MGI as a "little known" pageant. That would have been more accurate.

Your opinions no matter how much people will disagree are valid. Rest assured those are respected.
Agree on the fact that Nawat, although is the main reason for MGI's success is also MGI's biggest liability. I've heard multiple times the team of MGI from VP down to the staff are well mannered and very much efficient. If Nawat really wants his pageant to grow even further he needs to focus on two things: 1. Strengthening the cause of the pageant 2. Widen his patience.

As for the candidate's treatment uhmmmm I gotta disagree with this by a ton. First of all, every pageant has their fair share of issues with its contestants and MGI is no excuse to this! To keep the pageant up and running, controversies should be 6 ft away in maintenance. I won't go and list down scandals of other pageants, I know ya'll are aware of them already :-P As for how the girls are being presented, WELL that's pretty simple hehehe IF YOU ARE NOT A SHOWSERA DON'T JOIN THE PAGEANT PEE-EH-RI-OOD. There are tons of other pageants to join :-* just so happen a lot of top notch queens are joining MGI :)>-

Not a single Filipina queen raised issues of bad treatment against MGI. Even Eva Patalinjug was left clueless on how she ended up not placing while she felt like she's being treated well there. On this covid situation, I got nothing but praises with MGI on how they handled each 63 girls competing. They made sure everyone is safe and will continue to be safe along the pageant. No health protocols were made half done. NO pageant has made this possible aside from MGI (so far). As I said earlier, the team is very classy and caring towards the girls.. FYI they even made sure Samantha is well and has high spirit amidst all the controversies between MGI and Missosology. I applaud them for that.

Anyway, the point here is not to prove which pageant is better. It's to look after Missosology and let them know that this issue with MGI is not helping their image at all.
So I repeat, just quit it with MGI. No involvements, nothing to talk about. No shades, no negativities. It's a win-win situation really.
Last edited by firerprince on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
firerprince

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:51 pm

WOW... SHE IS FABULOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-jO5ETnrIQ
[youtube]M-jO5ETnrIQ[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Next

Return to GENERAL