The Truth About Politics In Pageantry

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: The Truth About Politics In Pageantry

Postby the critic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:22 pm

THEY CAN'T PINPOINT MW BEING BIASED BY DISPROPORTIONATELY CROWNING MISS UK OR ENGLAND SO THEY ARE BROAD BRUSHING AND PILING ON EVERY SUCCESSFUL COUNTRY THAT WAS ONCE UNDER A HUGE EMPIRE WHICH AT ITS PEAK COVERED 25% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION AND LAND. :%)) :%)) :%))

ALL WHILE IGNORING THE FACT THAT 8/68 WINNERS OF Miss Universe REPRESENTED USA. THATS OVER 1 IN EVERY 10 TITLE HOLDERS. IF YOU ADD THE 5 PUERTO RICAN QUEENS WHO ARE IN FACT US CITIZENS WITH US PASSPORTS THE STATISTICS IS ALMOST 20% OR 1 IN EVERY 5 WINNERS. @-)
NOT TO MENTION ONLY 4 OF USA 68 REPS CLAPPED. AN ALL MOST PERFECT PLACEMENT RECORD. MOST WINS AND PLACEMENTS.

THE MW HATERS CAN LOSE ME WITH THEIR FAKE/SELECTIVE OUTRAGE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT UNFAIR POLITICS AS LONG AS THEY'RE ON THE WINNING SIDE. THEY JUST HATE MW BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY ISN'T PILING UP BLUE CROWNS.

the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby life » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:33 pm

the critic wrote:THEY CAN'T PINPOINT MW BEING BIASED BY DISPROPORTIONATELY CROWNING MISS UK OR ENGLAND SO THEY ARE BROAD BRUSHING AND PILING ON EVERY SUCCESSFUL COUNTRY THAT WAS ONCE UNDER A HUGE EMPIRE WHICH AT ITS PEAK COVERED 25% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION AND LAND. :%)) :%)) :%))

ALL WHILE IGNORING THE FACT THAT 8/68 WINNERS OF Miss Universe REPRESENTED USA. THATS OVER 1 IN EVERY 10 TITLE HOLDERS. IF YOU ADD THE 5 PUERTO RICAN QUEENS WHO ARE IN FACT US CITIZENS WITH US PASSPORTS THE STATISTICS IS ALMOST 20% OR 1 IN EVERY 5 WINNERS. @-)
NOT TO MENTION ONLY 4 OF USA 68 REPS CLAPPED. AN ALL MOST PERFECT PLACEMENT RECORD. MOST WINS AND PLACEMENTS.

THE MW HATERS CAN LOSE ME WITH THEIR FAKE/SELECTIVE OUTRAGE. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT UNFAIR POLITICS AS LONG AS THEY'RE ON THE WINNING SIDE. THEY JUST HATE MW BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY ISN'T PILING UP BLUE CROWNS.

Absolutely =D> Favoritism is welcome as long as it suits your propaganda. What a logic =;))
life
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: life
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: chat,browse,meet people,play

Postby the critic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:I don't care to defend MW, but about Priyanka being undeserving

Had Miss World not crowned her they would have regretted it to this day & forever.

NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM PRIYANKA'S SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN ENTERTAINMENT. BUT WHO'S TO SAY SHE WOULDN'T HAVE OPTED TO FOLLOW HER DREAMS TO BECOME AN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER? THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN HER LIFE ON A DIFFERENT PATH. IT WASN'T UNTIL AFTER HER MISS WORLD WIN THAT THE BOLLYWOOD OFFERS STARTED ROLLING IN.
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:35 pm

the critic wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:I don't care to defend MW, but about Priyanka being undeserving

Had Miss World not crowned her they would have regretted it to this day & forever.

NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM PRIYANKA'S SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN ENTERTAINMENT. BUT WHO'S TO SAY SHE WOULDN'T HAVE OPTED TO FOLLOW HER DREAMS TO BECOME AN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER? THAT WOULD HAVE TAKEN HER LIFE ON A DIFFERENT PATH. IT WASN'T UNTIL AFTER HER MISS WORLD WIN THAT THE BOLLYWOOD OFFERS STARTED ROLLING IN.

That is true. Winning Miss World is what catapaulted Priyanka to stardom. Its like a mutual beneficial relationship. Miss World helped her become who she is in the beginning (& in fairness to Priyanka as well, she always credits Miss India & Miss World) and now I'm sure you'd agree that Miss World can be proud to have a global star like Priyanka as their alumna.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Oma-san » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:51 pm

If you read my posts accurately, I pinpointed each and every country/org. and didn't target any country specifically except for Puerto Rico whose wins in Miss Universe and Miss World have been very questionable (Stephanie Del Valle (Catriona wasn't my pick, it was Yaritza Reyes), Denise Quinones) as well as Marisol Malaret and Deborah Carthy-Deu's Miss Universe crowns Valerie Hernandez's win in Miss International being unexpected.

Indians also complain about Miss International and Miss Earth just because they haven't performing well on it.

It is my personal opinion that Priyanka and Yukta Mookhey weren't the best in their years. Even Diana's win was questionable because she had worked for a company who was one of the main sponsors of Miss World 1997 but I think Diana is the best Miss World from India and one of the best when looks and intelligence is combined. Sushmita was just eloquent whereas Lara was too diplomatic. Diana is both and comes with humour, spontaneity and unbeatable class. She was effortless!

The posters discussed about the favouritism of British colonies in Miss World. I also talked about MISS WORLD HAVING SECOND HIGHEST WINNERS FROM UK AND MISS UNIVERSE HAVING THE MOST WINNERS, 8 FROM USA.

So if you can't deal with my opinions =0 you can get lost Iknowbeauty.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby Oma-san » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:54 pm

And did you guys also read about my stance on Miss Earth? I talked about the Philippines wins being undeserving and one Filipino poster also said they were undeserving as well as the win of Karen Ibasco. So before rattling the lid off your pot, read before reacting hyperassholes.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Previous

Return to GENERAL