@ Moderators/Admins - Dubrovnik is harrassing me!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

@ Moderators/Admins - Dubrovnik is harrassing me!

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:46 pm

This is extremely petty but moderators and admins need to do something about this sick user. They have been harassing me on here and abusing my reputation points, they need to be banned! I have messaged moderators to clean this up but have received no response so I am making this public.

It started in the Miss Universe Colombia 2020 thread on pages 2 and three you can see here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1856115&start=30

DUBROVNIK wrote:I opened a thread about "Miss Universe Colombia" on June 03, 2020.
I like to publish news about the main national and world competitions because Missosology is important part of my life.
Last night the user JUAN SEBASTIAN posted this, to try to block my thread:

Juan Sebastian wrote:Hi, all updates will be in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115 please stop posting here!

Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:I opened a thread about "Miss Universe Colombia" on June 03, 2020.
I like to publish news about the main national and world competitions because Missosology is important part of my life.

Juan Sebastian wrote:Hi, all updates will be in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1856115 please stop posting here!

I may not be as active here and I am not the official ambassador of Colombia, but I feel it is important that a Colombian should be the TS. It would not be right if I started a thread for Miss Philippines because I am not Filipino and there are a lot of Filipinos here. There are many other contests you can cover but I want to provide factual, clear and organized coverage, unlike you. Now goodbye and stop spamming my thread! Also learn how to send a private message next time

Dubrovnik then proceeded to spread lies that I am racist towards Asians which is not the case, this is an attack on my character and I am not happy about it. Everyone here knows that I am not racist and I do not judge anyone on where they come from or what their ethnicity is. To make up these lies is to behave like a sociopath and is sick.

DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

I may not be as active here and I am not the official ambassador of Colombia, but I feel it is important that a Colombian should be the TS. It would not be right if I started a thread for Miss Philippines because I am not Filipino and there are a lot of Filipinos here. There are many other contests you can cover but I want to provide factual, clear and organized coverage, unlike you. Now goodbye and stop spamming my thread! Also learn how to send a private message next time

It is not the first time that this user attacks me because it seems that he carries a lot of hatred against Asian people.
Before he made cruel comments against Pia because she was the legitimate Miss Universe instead of Ariadna

Wait WHAT? I have NEVER attacked Pia and even though I am Colombian, I firmly believe she deserved to win and I stand by that. I never attack anyone based on their nationality/ethnicity and people in this forum will speak to that. But I will attack you for making these assumptions, you are sick! I am reporting you to the mods and this will be the last attention I pay you

I am Asian and you have attacked me several times. If you wanted to take the 'Miss Universe Colombia' thread, you could send me a private message and I would have understood, but you preferred to post this:

DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

It is not the first time that this user attacks me because it seems that he carries a lot of hatred against Asian people.
Before he made cruel comments against Pia because she was the legitimate Miss Universe instead of Ariadna

Wait WHAT? I have NEVER attacked Pia and even though I am Colombian, I firmly believe she deserved to win and I stand by that. I never attack anyone based on their nationality/ethnicity and people in this forum will speak to that. But I will attack you for making these assumptions, you are sick! I am reporting you to the mods and this will be the last attention I pay you

JUAN SEBASTIAN also insults me with bad words and calls me "sick"

I thought this was settled when my thread for Miss Universe Colombia 2020 became a global announcement and hers did not. However, they are still abusing my reputation points and harassing me in other threads, for example, the Miss Universe Thailand 2020 thread where I commented.

My post is on page 30: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1761326&start=870

DUBROVNIK wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:This is what I call a bloodbath, Thailand might win this year! I am hoping for a Top 3 for you guys at least! I want Praveenar to win because she was so robbed in 2018. She could have given Catriona a run for her money that year but there are a lot of strong choices. I like Praewwanich from what I have seen too

Aggressive attack declared by Juan Sebastian

Juan Sebastian says here that Catriona did not deserve the Miss Universe crown

This bitch is manipulative and dangerous, NOWHERE did I say that Catriona did not deserve to win, I said that Praveenar would have been tough competition for her.

I can be aggressive bitch but I was not there, you do NOT want to f**k with me!

Last edited by Juan Sebastian on Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Re: @ Moderators/Admins - Dubrovnik is harrassing me!

Postby DUBROVNIK » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:03 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:This is what I call a bloodbath, Thailand might win this year! I am hoping for a Top 3 for you guys at least! I want Praveenar to win because she was so robbed in 2018. She could have given Catriona a run for her money that year but there are a lot of strong choices. I like Praewwanich from what I have seen too

Written by Juan Sebastian:
"She could have given Catriona a run for her money that year but there are a lot of strong choices"
DUBROVNIK
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1997
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Employee - Part time librarian
Hobbies/Interests: International current events, trips, Classic songs

Postby The Duchess » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:39 pm

DUBROVNIK wrote:

"She could have given Catriona a run for her money that year but there are a lot of strong choices"

That's not what he said at all Dubronik you are reaching so hard you might have pulled a muscle.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby cabra_chupa » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:12 pm

more fights pls! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
cabra_chupa
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:47 pm

The Duchess wrote:
DUBROVNIK wrote:

That's not what he said at all Dubronik you are reaching so hard you might have pulled a muscle.

What a fucking sociopath, thank you Duchess for supporting me :-* wish an admin/mod would respond to my PM but no one has
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby Stoichio » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:35 am

Maybe, Dubrovnik mistook you to be the same user as the bastard Ian Sebastin/Ian Sebastian (whatever his name is).

To Dubrovnik, Juan Sebastian is a nice guy and I can vouch for that. I have several conversations with him in the past via PM.
And I agree that it is better that he be the main guy for Miss Universe Colombia as he is a Colombian.

Last edited by Stoichio on Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Torres23 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:30 am

FOLLOW MUPR 2022 ASHLEY CARIÑO ON HER JOURNEY TO THE MISS UNIVERSE 2022 PAGEANT: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1935153
Torres23
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Dec 2012
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: -----------------
Message: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 pm

Dubrovnik also started abusing my reputation points just because I expressed opposition to them in this disagreement and backed Juan Sebastian.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:11 pm

Stoichio wrote:

Maybe, Dubrovnik mistook you to be the same user as the bastard Ian Sebastin/Ian Sebastian (whatever his name is).

To Dubrovnik, Juan Sebastian is a nice guy and I can vouch for that. I have several conversations with him in the past via PM.
And I agree that it is better that he be the main guy for Miss Universe Colombia as he is a Colombian.

Maybe they did, who knows. I do not know Ian Sebastin other than he is very controversial but that is not my style. But thank you so much for backing me up! I appreciate it
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:Dubrovnik also started abusing my reputation points just because I expressed opposition to them in this disagreement and backed Juan Sebastian.

So sorry about that, this bitch is sick and needs another hobby clearly
Juan Sebastian

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:49 am

Stoichio wrote:

Look. My stalker is bringing me up again. I bet you jerk off to me daily. Dubrovnik would never confuse Ian Sebastin with me. I was around long before Juan Sebastin waltzed in and tried to coin my name.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Return to GENERAL