Miss Tourism Intl 2017 gives thanks to all health workers

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Miss Tourism Intl 2017 gives thanks to all health workers

Postby uzumaki » Sat May 02, 2020 9:00 am

Protect your family and yourself. Stay put where you are!! #postivevibes — Miss Tourism International 2017 —
Posted • @janniealipoon To all healthcare workers and frontliners, not just here in the Philippines but from all over the world. With the current global pandemic situation , your genuine commitment and unconditional care for people is one great insipiration to many. Your job entails high risk to acquire this life threatening COVID-19 virus but you are choosing to deliver your promise to take good care of your patients despite the threat. We thank you for your courage, strength, passion to do your job and love for people and help save your patients lives. Your sleepless nights, hunger and the risk you have embraced are not unnoticed. Your immeasurable commitment is highly honored! Salute to all of you!
Thank you to those who have shared their support to provide free meals, face masks and transportation to our heroes.
And to the rest of us of us. Let's help them with this battle.
1) STAY AT HOME and 2) PRAY, continue to pray for one another. .
We are all in this together. This too shall pass.. .
Btw, I am not a healthcare by profession. This photo was taken a month ago during our 24/7 taping @montesjulia08 teleserye. I’m the assistant nurse “Karen” of @d_laurel (doctor). I just admire these people and I am honored to get a chance to play this role.
#covid19 #covid19ph #healthworkers #frontliners #nurses #doctors #virus #philippines #24/7 #JannieAlipoon #queenjannie #doctor #nurse #health #staysafe #pilipinas

uzumaki
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: villamor
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: call center agent
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Return to GENERAL