I rarely post, Miss Universe 2019 is UNDERWHELMING

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

I rarely post, Miss Universe 2019 is UNDERWHELMING

Postby BeautyIsIntheEye » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:38 am

The stage, the guest singer and the winner are all underwhelming. I get it that they want an intelligent Miss Universe but they should have at least picked someone who looks better than the 80% of women found on the Universe. They chose a plain Jane, it doesn't matter what her skin color is. SHE IS A PLAIN Jane. This is the MISS UNIVERSE competition, we deserve a better winner. The winner doesn't need to be a "Goddess" but at the very least she should be at least better looking than the majority of women. @-) =O/ . I just look at the situation with a silver lining, PH still has 4 Miss Universe titles, that's a lot. I ain't disappointed because Gazini lost, we just deserved a better looking winner, intelligence is an overrated trait in pageantry. At the end of the day it any winner won't make much of a difference in society with whatever advocacy they have since the world will never be cleanse of corruption.

BeautyIsIntheEye
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Francis
Date of Birth: 30 Oct 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Information Technology Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Of course watching beauty pageants :P
Message: I love Venus, Shamcey, Janine, Megan, Ariella and Gabriela Isler - Yup I do love Gabriela Isler :P

Re: I rarely post, Miss Universe 2019 is UNDERWHELMING

Postby akosibatman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:53 am

Bakla Bakit di ikaw mag sponsor ng Miss Universe para di ka stress, baka bitter ka lang kasi ginisa si ganadoug mo at di kinaya ang katotohan na ligwak sya at pinasingit lang sa wild card para considerations kay queen cat, baka hamog ka din na fantards at takot sa katotohanan
akosibatman
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: shopping

Postby BIGBANG BAKS » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:01 pm

BeautyIsIntheEye wrote:The stage, the guest singer and the winner are all underwhelming. I get it that they want an intelligent Miss Universe but they should have at least picked someone who looks better than the 80% of women found on the Universe. They chose a plain Jane, it doesn't matter what her skin color is. SHE IS A PLAIN Jane. This is the MISS UNIVERSE competition, we deserve a better winner. The winner doesn't need to be a "Goddess" but at the very least she should be at least better looking than the majority of women. @-) =O/ . I just look at the situation with a silver lining, PH still has 4 Miss Universe titles, that's a lot. I ain't disappointed because Gazini lost, we just deserved a better looking winner, intelligence is an overrated trait in pageantry. At the end of the day it any winner won't make much of a difference in society with whatever advocacy they have since the world will never be cleanse of corruption.

IN THINK THE STAGE WAS UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE AND THE WINNER DESERVED THE CROWN. THE MOMENT I SAW HER IN PRELIMS , YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS A WINNER--SHE HAS THIS PRESENCE THAT IS ENGAGING-- A TRUE MARK OF A QUEEN. BEAUTY IS SUBJECTIVE, BTW
BIGBANG BAKS

Real Life Name/Nick: Baladjao
Date of Birth: 21 May 1973
Profession: Bakla sa Parlor
Hobbies/Interests: Hating Miss Earth

Postby BeautyIsIntheEye » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:13 pm

akosibatman wrote:Bakla Bakit di ikaw mag sponsor ng Miss Universe para di ka stress, baka bitter ka lang kasi ginisa si ganadoug mo at di kinaya ang katotohan na ligwak sya at pinasingit lang sa wild card para considerations kay queen cat, baka hamog ka din na fantards at takot sa katotohanan

lol, di ako fantard. Basta nag rerepresent ng Pinas suportado ko. Wala akong pake sa mga camps. Dapat talaga mas may dating yung nanalo in terms of face, DI man lang ako na libugan o na attract sa nanalo. Di dahil sa maitim siya dahil may mga crush akong dark skin at masarap ang mga yun ikama pero wala eh wala talaga dating ang winner. Naniniwala ako ang winner dapat may mukhang nakaka libong or at least nakaka attract. Oh well.
BeautyIsIntheEye

Message: I love Venus, Shamcey, Janine, Megan, Ariella and Gabriela Isler - Yup I do love Gabriela Isler :P

Postby geloraseasis » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:59 pm

BeautyIsIntheEye wrote:The stage, the guest singer and the winner are all underwhelming. I get it that they want an intelligent Miss Universe but they should have at least picked someone who looks better than the 80% of women found on the Universe. They chose a plain Jane, it doesn't matter what her skin color is. SHE IS A PLAIN Jane. This is the MISS UNIVERSE competition, we deserve a better winner. The winner doesn't need to be a "Goddess" but at the very least she should be at least better looking than the majority of women. @-) =O/ . I just look at the situation with a silver lining, PH still has 4 Miss Universe titles, that's a lot. I ain't disappointed because Gazini lost, we just deserved a better looking winner, intelligence is an overrated trait in pageantry. At the end of the day it any winner won't make much of a difference in society with whatever advocacy they have since the world will never be cleanse of corruption.

I agree about the boring part. But the stage is good. Better than the triangular stage they used in 2015 and 2016. Also Zozi was just unstoppable. The latina's didn't even had a chance. :">
Self professed profound
geloraseasis
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 30 Dec 1989
Profession: Smexy Star
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Books and My Cat

Postby ALANATOYA » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:02 pm

BeautyIsIntheEye wrote:
akosibatman wrote:Bakla Bakit di ikaw mag sponsor ng Miss Universe para di ka stress, baka bitter ka lang kasi ginisa si ganadoug mo at di kinaya ang katotohan na ligwak sya at pinasingit lang sa wild card para considerations kay queen cat, baka hamog ka din na fantards at takot sa katotohanan

lol, di ako fantard. Basta nag rerepresent ng Pinas suportado ko. Wala akong pake sa mga camps. Dapat talaga mas may dating yung nanalo in terms of face, DI man lang ako na libugan o na attract sa nanalo. Di dahil sa maitim siya dahil may mga crush akong dark skin at masarap ang mga yun ikama pero wala eh wala talaga dating ang winner. Naniniwala ako ang winner dapat may mukhang nakaka libong or at least nakaka attract. Oh well.

Di ka maattract sa nanalo dahil bakla ka . Tumigil k na tapoa na contest. By the eay mas nagagandahan ako kay aouth africa kesa kay columbia at puerto rico.
ALANATOYA

Real Life Name/Nick: Princess Sharreen Lai
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1982
Profession: Singer
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Postby lutosfeet » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:10 pm

I have to agree underwheming ang edition this year.. Thailand edition last year was lightyears away!!
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby mre26 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:22 pm

BeautyIsIntheEye wrote:

Unang-una, wag tayo maglokohan. Pano ka malilibugan e bakla ka! I rest my case.
mre26

Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1986
Profession: actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby benchtel1978 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm

I agree with you. Coming from a Catriona Gray, this year's winner is a big downgrade from last year in terms of overall rating (beauty, intelligence, gown, swimsuit and national costume). I'm sorry Ms Universe 2019 from South Africa.
benchtel1978

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby Specialfx » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:36 pm

I somewhat agree with you. And let me say this. We are formed by our environment. She is from a part of the world that has a big racial issue, so what do you think she is going to speak about so effortlessly...? Take for example small countries like the Cayman Islands and other well off countries where crime is low and racial issues, political violence and religious violence is non-existence.

That Miss from that country will not have a clue about any of these issues that goes on that side of the world. The fake new media is not showing us the real deal. Another example I would like to point out I was shocked to find out that the Dominican Republic has a child marriage culture ... you see. How, would Miss Bahamas relate to something like this. OUR ENVIRONMENT MAKES US WHO WE ARE.

She would most likely speak about tourism our something happier. As for Miss South Africa's answer that's nothing new, we pageant fans have heard that song a thousand times before. By both winners and losers.

And to any young woman or man reading this follow my advice:
1. Miss Universe title or an Olympic medal is not the ends all says all. All this is vanity.
2. Get and propper education, stay out of crime, take care of your health, our main purpose in life is to the serve each other not be selfish.
3. Get your own home first- not a car.
4. Be honest and loyal to your country.
5. Take care of your teeth so that you can light up the world with your beautiful smile even when you are old. And last, but not least be your inner Miss or Mr. Universe and be focused and go forth and achieve your goal. You don't need a crown on your head.

:hx All th best SA
Specialfx

Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1974
Profession: Photographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Costume making, Photography and modeling
Message: I don't Belive in working hard in life, I work smart and still get the job done.

Postby BeautyIsIntheEye » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:46 pm

mre26 wrote:
BeautyIsIntheEye wrote:

Unang-una, wag tayo maglokohan. Pano ka malilibugan e bakla ka! I rest my case.

Nakaka tawa kasi mahilig ako sa pageant Info kapag may representative ang Philippines pero kapag ibang bansa wala akong pake talaga. I only watch pageants kasi gusto ko domination ng Pilipinas, maski rin sa sports. Makabayan kasi ako, pero minsan pati friends ko sinasabi bakla ba daw ako porket nanonood ng pageant. Pero wala ako pake. Alam ko sa sarili ko ano ang gusto ko >:) kung alam lang nila na yung ilan sa gf nila pinag nanasahan ko :%)) Basta if may pinay / Pinoy na nag rereprsent ng Pilipinas support ako mapa sports o pageant ganun ko kamahal ang Pinas at ka competitive. Pero to tell you guys the truth walang discrimination ah pero di ako fan ng male pageants. Napopogaan ako dapat pang babae lang pageants. Call me sexist idc. I really like Iceland , malaki ang Papaya kahit yung Bea todo support umaalog pa rin :"> tsaka maganda siya sana siya na lang.
BeautyIsIntheEye

Postby mithiyaad » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:01 pm

stop it Pinoys.... SA deserved to win .. n PH clapped hard for her... accept it
mithiyaad

Real Life Name/Nick: argos
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1986
Profession: it
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: watxchin paegents, writing

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 pm

South africa is not too bad.
Maybe in the future we can send athena imperial types haha, maybe beauty doesnt matter be it you are a dark filipino prototype but ironically if you are mestiza or oriental it does. But considering the way others judge filipinos, our dark women cant get away with things other dark women can.
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby poker_man » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Specialfx wrote:I somewhat agree with you. And let me say this. We are formed by our environment. She is from a part of the world that has a big racial issue, so what do you think she is going to speak about so effortlessly...? Take for example small countries like the Cayman Islands and other well off countries where crime is low and racial issues, political violence and religious violence is non-existence.

That Miss from that country will not have a clue about any of these issues that goes on that side of the world. The fake new media is not showing us the real deal. Another example I would like to point out I was shocked to find out that the Dominican Republic has a child marriage culture ... you see. How, would Miss Bahamas relate to something like this. OUR ENVIRONMENT MAKES US WHO WE ARE.

She would most likely speak about tourism our something happier. As for Miss South Africa's answer that's nothing new, we pageant fans have heard that song a thousand times before. By both winners and losers.

Sorry to say but she has so much to speak about. What makes you say that she can't speak or won't be able to grasp things outside the world because she's from South Africa? IMG has moved on from stereotypes like Catriona Gray and Madison Anderson who are pretty much nothing but opportunists, they were both raised in first world countries but opted to represent countries they have roots in that they know have big fan bases, and exploited those fan bases to win the crown. Zozibini may not have a model's face but she has so much to offer when it comes to speaking.

By the way, what did Catriona do for 2019? She was in the Philippines most of the time, doing local endorsements and TV commercials. Is that a representation of raising her flag? She became a commercial sellout who only wanted to further herself not as an ambassador for change but as a product in mainstream media. Other than that, she only had CHI video tutorials, she never really backed up what she said in her pageant patty answer, did she? How is that an evolving Miss Universe? No wonder why IMG is still in touch with Pia and Demi for events, Catriona obviously just wanted to cash in Miss Universe brand for her own good, which is to get a showbiz career out of it.
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Return to GENERAL