Re: ▲▼▲ MISS UNIVERSE 2019 OFFICIAL COVERAGE ▲▼▲

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Postby pilyangfilipina » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:34 am

firerprince wrote:
Here's the story about Thailand by @missuupdates

HUGE RUMOR (RUMOR, NOT 100% TRUE!)

As you guys might have seen, #MissUniverseThailand 2019 @Paweensuda announced 2 days ago that she would be leaving to Atlanta on November 22, when the rest of the girls are leaving around 27-28. Apparently, she was chosen to launch the new #MissUniverse crown by @MouawadJewelry and according to @PageantTalk.Ph source, she was requested by MUO to fly first to Atlanta as she will be meeting some high people. She has already modeled for Mouawad months ago when it was first announced that they would make the new crown. ⁣

If this is true, I am EXTREMELY mad at the @MissUniverse organization. ⁣
No hate to Paweensuda (she is one of my favorites anyways), no hate to Thailand (on my bucket list to go, love all their queens), but this is so unfair to the rest of the girls.⁣
Why can’t they all reveal the crown together during the pageant like they did back at #MissUniverse2014 when the DIC Skyline crown was revealed?⁣
To me, whoever came up with this idea to invite just one girl besides the reigning Miss Universe, Mouawad or MUO, is so super disrespectful to the contestants.⁣
Basically, this means that Pawen is already their chosen #MissUniverse2019, otherwise it would be stupid for her to reveal the crown and another girl to win it.⁣
Once again, I hope you guys understand that I’m never blaming the country or their queen, I’m just very strongly against the favoritism, towards whichever country it may be. MUO president @RealPaulaShugart said recently in an interview that all girls have equal chance to win, but to me it doesn’t seem so.⁣
I mean of course they will have their favorites, but at least don’t show it so publicly so that other girls can still hope.⁣ IM STILL HOPING THIS IS NOT TRUE.

What do you guys think?

This is the icing on the cake ! I knew it and have said it many times before and will say it once again , miss thailand WILL NOT WIN miss universe this year . Many people here though think she will be the one to beat or the unbeatable one
this year . I will REPEAT this once again ..... she is still not the girl from Thailand to be crowned miss universe . This is the same thing I have said about chalita and mareeya . When everyone was going gaga over these two ladies during
their respective years I was making small random posts saying they won ' t win . And they did NOT win . This is because I did not see a winner in any of these two girls .

Going back to miss thailand this year . THERE IS JUST SOMETHING I SEE IN HER THAT IS NOT REAL OR AUTHENTIC . I had to wait for her finished product and lo and behold even her national costume has some similarities to Catriona 's in
the way they made it . That suppose to be backdrop props behind her is suppose to emit some special light effects just like the Christmas lantern that Catriona had last year . Indeed a true blue COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT ( no pun intended ).
She is just projecting Catriona 2.0 . [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Now going back to her being invited to go in advance to promote the new miss universe crown ...... GURL YOU CAN KISS YOUR MISS UNIVERSE TITLE CROWN GOODBYE . THIS WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU WILL BE HOLDING
THE NEW CROWN . Speaking of letting her have the least consolation . Because as I have said again and again MUO doesn 't want to use XEROX COPY MACHINES . Thailand can send one million fans to cheer her on in Georgia but ONE
CERTAIN LOW PROFILE LADY will steal the show come coronation night . Mark my word on this .

As for me there are certain ladies I am eyeing on as of this moment , Japan , Chile and Panama .

Happy miss universe season to everyone .

pilyangfilipina
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Oct 2009
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: basagulera
Hobbies/Interests: makipagtarayan

Postby Leonna Collins » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:36 pm

THAT'S TRUE ? ~X(
Leonna Collins
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1999
Profession: Vet Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: I founded a youth organization called 'Hope'
Message: "It's very important to know our past."- LEILA LOPES

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm

If Sireethorn was able to win Miss International 2019 despite she was not a favorite to win, Fashai case is even bigger since they are expecting her to win.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby pilyangfilipina » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:34 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:If Sireethorn was able to win Miss International 2019 despite she was not a favorite to win, Fashai case is even bigger since they are expecting her to win.

SHE WASN T A COPY CAT AND WAS PURELY AUTHENTIC . THIS GIRL AIN ' T !
pilyangfilipina

Postby akosibatman » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 pm

pilyangfilipina wrote:
firerprince wrote:

As you guys might have seen, #MissUniverseThailand 2019 @Paweensuda announced 2 days ago that she would be leaving to Atlanta on November 22, when the rest of the girls are leaving around 27-28. Apparently, she was chosen to launch the new #MissUniverse crown by @MouawadJewelry and according to @PageantTalk.Ph source, she was requested by MUO to fly first to Atlanta as she will be meeting some high people. She has already modeled for Mouawad months ago when it was first announced that they would make the new crown. ⁣

No hate to Paweensuda (she is one of my favorites anyways), no hate to Thailand (on my bucket list to go, love all their queens), but this is so unfair to the rest of the girls.⁣
Why can’t they all reveal the crown together during the pageant like they did back at #MissUniverse2014 when the DIC Skyline crown was revealed?⁣
To me, whoever came up with this idea to invite just one girl besides the reigning Miss Universe, Mouawad or MUO, is so super disrespectful to the contestants.⁣
Basically, this means that Pawen is already their chosen #MissUniverse2019, otherwise it would be stupid for her to reveal the crown and another girl to win it.⁣
Once again, I hope you guys understand that I’m never blaming the country or their queen, I’m just very strongly against the favoritism, towards whichever country it may be. MUO president @RealPaulaShugart said recently in an interview that all girls have equal chance to win, but to me it doesn’t seem so.⁣
I mean of course they will have their favorites, but at least don’t show it so publicly so that other girls can still hope.⁣ IM STILL HOPING THIS IS NOT TRUE.

What do you guys think?

This is the icing on the cake ! I knew it and have said it many times before and will say it once again , miss thailand WILL NOT WIN miss universe this year . Many people here though think she will be the one to beat or the unbeatable one
this year . I will REPEAT this once again ..... she is still not the girl from Thailand to be crowned miss universe . This is the same thing I have said about chalita and mareeya . When everyone was going gaga over these two ladies during
their respective years I was making small random posts saying they won ' t win . And they did NOT win . This is because I did not see a winner in any of these two girls .

Going back to miss thailand this year . THERE IS JUST SOMETHING I SEE IN HER THAT IS NOT REAL OR AUTHENTIC . I had to wait for her finished product and lo and behold even her national costume has some similarities to Catriona 's in
the way they made it . That suppose to be backdrop props behind her is suppose to emit some special light effects just like the Christmas lantern that Catriona had last year . Indeed a true blue COPYCAT COPYCAT COPYCAT ( no pun intended ).
She is just projecting Catriona 2.0 . [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Now going back to her being invited to go in advance to promote the new miss universe crown ...... GURL YOU CAN KISS YOUR MISS UNIVERSE TITLE CROWN GOODBYE . THIS WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU WILL BE HOLDING
THE NEW CROWN . Speaking of letting her have the least consolation . Because as I have said again and again MUO doesn 't want to use XEROX COPY MACHINES . Thailand can send one million fans to cheer her on in Georgia but ONE
CERTAIN LOW PROFILE LADY will steal the show come coronation night . Mark my word on this .

As for me there are certain ladies I am eyeing on as of this moment , Japan , Chile and Panama .

Denial ka pa rin , popular sya at ang lakas ng laban nya,bakla wag ka mag kspe bka pag nanalo to mag volunteer ka sa tokhang dibleng katok hahaha
akosibatman
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: shopping

Postby pilyangfilipina » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Fashai case is even bigger since they are expecting her to win.[/size][/color][/font][/quote]

EXPECTING .............. JUST EXPECTING . REMEMBER THAT . MAREEYA WAS EXPECTED TO WIN TOO , BIG TIME , BY EVERYONE . AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED . 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
pilyangfilipina

Postby pilyangfilipina » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:44 pm

akosibatman wrote:
pilyangfilipina wrote:
firerprince wrote:

What do you guys think?

Denial ka pa rin , popular sya at ang lakas ng laban nya,bakla wag ka mag kspe bka pag nanalo to mag volunteer ka sa tokhang dibleng katok hahaha

HOY BAKLANG HAMOG ! HINDI AKO IN DENIAL ! IKAW ANG KSP ! ULOL ! PA TOKHANG TOKHANG KA PA !!!!!! TARANTADO !!!!!!!!!!! EH ANO NGAYON SA AKIN KUNG POPULAR SIYA ??????????? TINGNAN KO LANG KUNG SAAN KA PUPULUTIN PAG NAGLUFASAY ULI ANG MANOK MO LIKE 2017 HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!
Last edited by pilyangfilipina on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pilyangfilipina

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:48 pm

pilyangfilipina wrote:Fashai case is even bigger since they are expecting her to win.[/size][/color][/font]

EXPECTING .............. JUST EXPECTING . REMEMBER THAT . MAREEYA WAS EXPECTED TO WIN TOO , BIG TIME , BY EVERYONE . AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED . 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}[/quote]

"Luck" will be by her side if Fashai will duplicate Sireethorn's winning performance at the upcoming Miss Universe. As of now it is anyone's ball game.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Return to GENERAL