⋆❁⋆ USA WINS MISS EARTH 2020 ⋆❁⋆

Re: ⋆❁⋆ THE ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2020 | 20TH EDITION ⋆❁⋆

Postby Geeyourhair » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Just a quick question:

Now that we know how "huge" the Miss Earth Myanmar paid to get the Miss Earth franchise. Who among the famous (in this forum at least) ND's you are interested to find out if they pay a huge sum of franchise fee too. Prince Julio, Joe Ahmed, Keven or Ken of Belgium, Chileno, Guyana ND, etc. I am interested to know if Paul Marsell really paid a huge sum to retain the Mexico franchise :%))

Geeyourhair
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby JustinSky » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:39 am

Geeyourhair wrote:Just a quick question:

Now that we know how "huge" the Miss Earth Myanmar paid to get the Miss Earth franchise. Who among the famous (in this forum at least) ND's you are interested to find out if they pay a huge sum of franchise fee too. Prince Julio, Joe Ahmed, Keven or Ken of Belgium, Chileno, Guyana ND, etc. I am interested to know if Paul Marsell really paid a huge sum to retain the Mexico franchise :%))

The HUGE amount that Htoo Ant Lwin paid MGLM is not the actual ME franchise fee for Myanmar. He said that 20k USD is double than the actual ME Myanmar fee. So maybe the around 10k? It is still HUGE haha
JustinSky
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1998
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:47 am

I wanna know how HUGE is Ken's franchise fee is. Also Joe Ahmed. =;))
Ea'rend¿l
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Earendil
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Knight of Templar
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Astronomy and Chasing Time

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:49 am

... And Chileno. These NDs must be damn rich!
Ea'rend¿l

Postby fermnedoza » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:22 am

I know there's a separate thread for things we wanted to suggest to MEO and I can assure you I will bring this issue straight to the attention of the powers that be behind Carousel Prod. But fellow Eartrhlings, may I have your take on those mini-Miss Earth pageants hosted by different LGU's and resorts here in PH; like those hosted by Legazpi, Naga and Misibis?

I personally love it and I am hoping that it evolves to be a part of ME traditions, (though other localities can be tapped for the said events and not limiting the hosting to Legazpi, Naga and Misibis). Only, I thought it will be better if those mini-Miss Earth pageants will be tweaked and limit the competition to a single group (AIR, WATER, or FIRE) group only whose members will then battle it out for their group's Long Gown, Swimsuit, Resorts Wear and Talent competitions. The top three highest performers in each contest will be awarded with gold, silver and/or bronze medal while the girl who emerged as the best over-all performer and highest scorer in all categories will then be declared as the LGU or Resort's Miss Earth Queen.

I really though that what happened in Legazpi, Misibis and Naga, where all 85 candidates competed for the Miss Earth Queen titles via different categories (with one group competing in swimsuits while others in Long Gown, resorts wear and/or talent) odd if not totally unconscionable.

To my mind, doing those mini-competitions as I suggest will be more practical and even cheaper for host LGUs. More than that, I felt that it could even attract and encourage some countries to collaborate with MEO as co-hosts for a group's mini-competition. Just imagine a Miss Earth 2020 edition (for example) with USA as over-all and final's host with Puerto Rico and US Virgin Isl. hosting mini-competitions for one group each for their own Miss Earth Queen of PR and Miss earth Queen of USVI. OR a future edition with the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia or other SouthEast Asian countries co-hosting.

Co-hosting is not new with Miss Earth as they did it on 2007 when the Philippines hosted the finals while some pre-pageant activities were held in Vietnam.

Co-hosting a Miss Earth mini-competition will allow other countries to make use of the pageant as a medium in promoting their tourist attractions, products and services in a way that is as effective but not as bloody (expensive) as hosting the pageant on its entirety. And yes, it could even serve as that county's dress rehearsal for a full blown hosting in the near future.
fermnedoza
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: fernan
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1975
Profession: sales representative
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: reading books and browsing the internet.
Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:56 am

Ea'rend¿l wrote:

me too =;))
Geeyourhair

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:17 am

fermnedoza wrote:I know there's a separate thread for things we wanted to suggest to MEO and I can assure you I will bring this issue straight to the attention of the powers that be behind Carousel Prod. But fellow Eartrhlings, may I have your take on those mini-Miss Earth pageants hosted by different LGU's and resorts here in PH; like those hosted by Legazpi, Naga and Misibis?

I personally love it and I am hoping that it evolves to be a part of ME traditions, (though other localities can be tapped for the said events and not limiting the hosting to Legazpi, Naga and Misibis). Only, I thought it will be better if those mini-Miss Earth pageants will be tweaked and limit the competition to a single group (AIR, WATER, or FIRE) group only whose members will then battle it out for their group's Long Gown, Swimsuit, Resorts Wear and Talent competitions. The top three highest performers in each contest will be awarded with gold, silver and/or bronze medal while the girl who emerged as the best over-all performer and highest scorer in all categories will then be declared as the LGU or Resort's Miss Earth Queen.

I really though that what happened in Legazpi, Misibis and Naga, where all 85 candidates competed for the Miss Earth Queen titles via different categories (with one group competing in swimsuits while others in Long Gown, resorts wear and/or talent) odd if not totally unconscionable.

To my mind, doing those mini-competitions as I suggest will be more practical and even cheaper for host LGUs. More than that, I felt that it could even attract and encourage some countries to collaborate with MEO as co-hosts for a group's mini-competition. Just imagine a Miss Earth 2020 edition (for example) with USA as over-all and final's host with Puerto Rico and US Virgin Isl. hosting mini-competitions for one group each for their own Miss Earth Queen of PR and Miss earth Queen of USVI. OR a future edition with the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia or other SouthEast Asian countries co-hosting.

Co-hosting is not new with Miss Earth as they did it on 2007 when the Philippines hosted the finals while some pre-pageant activities were held in Vietnam.

Co-hosting a Miss Earth mini-competition will allow other countries to make use of the pageant as a medium in promoting their tourist attractions, products and services in a way that is as effective but not as bloody (expensive) as hosting the pageant on its entirety. And yes, it could even serve as that county's dress rehearsal for a full blown hosting in the near future.

I am hoping that in the future, the group will be assigned one country each--example Fire group doing pre-pageant in Thailand, Water in Vietnam, and Air in Philippines. Then the grand finale in the Philippines. So three host countries kaagad.
Geeyourhair

Postby supladoman » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
fermnedoza wrote:I know there's a separate thread for things we wanted to suggest to MEO and I can assure you I will bring this issue straight to the attention of the powers that be behind Carousel Prod. But fellow Eartrhlings, may I have your take on those mini-Miss Earth pageants hosted by different LGU's and resorts here in PH; like those hosted by Legazpi, Naga and Misibis?

Co-hosting a Miss Earth mini-competition will allow other countries to make use of the pageant as a medium in promoting their tourist attractions, products and services in a way that is as effective but not as bloody (expensive) as hosting the pageant on its entirety. And yes, it could even serve as that county's

dress rehearsal for a full blown hosting in the near future.

I am hoping that in the future, the group will be assigned one country each--example Fire group doing pre-pageant in Thailand, Water in Vietnam, and Air in Philippines. Then the grand finale in the Philippines. So three host countries kaagad.

I love the idea. I think Carousel can do that but needs more work working with NDs of each countries.
supladoman

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Profession: Programmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

Postby JustinSky » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:13 am

I actually want Carousel to gamble in hosting ME in Singapore. With Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines as co hosts
JustinSky

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:13 am

Geeyourhair wrote:
Ea'rend¿l wrote:

me too =;))

Para kayong nagbububnyi sa pagkapanalo ng kababayan ni Angkol. Pinapakita niyo ang paging Thailande niyo. :%)) :%))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Ea'rend¿l » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Congratulations Mr. HTOO! :O)

Ea'rend¿l

Postby Handsama » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Handsama » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:21 am

Handsama

Postby fermnedoza » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:50 am

GAMBIA will debut next year.

fermnedoza

Message: thanks for offering us a site where we could share ideas and share our passion for beauty pageants.

Postby fermnedoza » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:14 am

fermnedoza

Postby JustinSky » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:04 am

Gambia and Guinea will debut. I think they are under 1 org with the help of ME Sierra Leone Org.i hope more West African countries join ME 2020
JustinSky

Postby fermnedoza » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:55 am

fermnedoza

Postby blunderer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:19 am

Guinea and Gambia has the same ND? Just because of the designs, etc.
blunderer
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby purplesay » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:56 pm

Y'all thirsty over Mr. Htoo :)) But NGL, I am excited about what he can bring to the table for ME Myanmar. Seems like he is really invested and willing to really do things with the brand.

Also I'm hearing rumors that the theme has already been set? And it's supposedly angels related? Idk if anyone can confirm this. Haha.
purplesay

Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1987
Profession: Professor finishing up the doctorate
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:51 pm

So Dominican Republic has early casting for next year eh? I hope no more late delegate going to Miss Earth as happened in the last two years of their participation.

I think they are learning from Guyana this time. Looks like America's will be blood bath again next year.
Geeyourhair

Postby JustinSky » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:26 am

Several national orgs are starting early for their screening/local pageants. DR, NZ, Mexico, Guyana, PR, Nigeria.
JustinSky

Postby fermnedoza » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:06 am

blunderer wrote:Guinea and Gambia has the same ND? Just because of the designs, etc.

Yes.
fermnedoza

Postby blunderer » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:18 pm

JustinSky wrote:Several national orgs are starting early for their screening/local pageants. DR, NZ, Mexico, Guyana, PR, Nigeria.

As they should. Now Earthlings will feast on early updates.
blunderer

Real Life Name/Nick: Buong Buong Marcos
Date of Birth: 10 Feb 1988
Profession: Hot
Hobbies/Interests: Menace

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:53 am

sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Handsama » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:34 am

It looks like Africa will be well represented next year. I think Carousel should consider increasing its quota to 96 participating countries. This way, we could have 90 delegates or so even if there are last minute withdrawals or no shows.
Handsama

Postby manoypoe » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:25 pm

USA has started revealing their delegates. The one I wanted to return has decided to compete again, Miss Earth Illonois. I hope this time, she is more prepared and really wants to win the main crown!

manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby MissPluto » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:27 am

The 2020 edition has a theme already, nothing is final until announced but not a fan of it but it's relevant to the current situation, so wait for further announcement.

Host COUNTRY, Miss Lorraine is really pushing for it to be held outside the country no news right now but they are looking for partners, there's one but no proposal as of this writing.

That's it for now.
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth

NOTHING FOLLOWS
MissPluto
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention

Postby sleuth08 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:48 pm

MissPluto wrote:The 2020 edition has a theme already, nothing is final until announced but not a fan of it but it's relevant to the current situation, so wait for further announcement.

Host COUNTRY, Miss Lorraine is really pushing for it to be held outside the country no news right now but they are looking for partners, there's one but no proposal as of this writing.

That's it for now.

HOPING FOR THE THIRD TIME THE MISS EARTH WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES - AND HOPEFULLY THE SUCCEEDING YEARS AS WELL
sleuth08

Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS

Postby Handsama » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:00 am

Your proposal might lead to a shorter period of pre-pageant activities since each group will hold all mini competitions in one single setting at a chosen LGU. It will also potentially lead to less travels for the women and less promotion for the various eco tourist sites in the Philippines.
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:07 am

sleuth08 wrote:
MissPluto wrote:The 2020 edition has a theme already, nothing is final until announced but not a fan of it but it's relevant to the current situation, so wait for further announcement.

That's it for now.

HOPING FOR THE THIRD TIME THE MISS EARTH WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE THE PHILIPPINES - AND HOPEFULLY THE SUCCEEDING YEARS AS WELL

The Philippines as a host for Miss Earth has set the bar high. The women truly enjoy their one month stay. It will be hard to find another country that can provide the same experience due to the amount of resources involved. Just look at what happened in Austria. But I wouldn’t mind seeing someone else host.
Handsama

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Earth