MISS EARTH 2019 - APPRECIATION THREAD

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MISS EARTH 2019 - APPRECIATION THREAD

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:57 pm

SLOVENIA

DEAR FAMILY, FRIENDS, NATIONAL DIRECTORS, Miss Earth Slovenija TEAM & FANS!

Thank you so much for believing in me, encouraging me & being there for me in every situation. With YOUR love & support I was able to have the time of my life at Miss Earth 2019! Not even in my wildest dreams I could imagine this beautiful experience - which I will cherish FOREVER in my HEART! I have met so many inspiring girls, people & had the best team managers ever Tina Beley Venus Schuck Baluyot Pilanga Mitsume Aguilar. And I must say we all worked hard to share our advocacy & love.

Also despite having only 4 hours of sleep per day I put all of my heart in every activity. A big thank you goes to the Philippines for taking care of us like queens, making sure we were all well & happy. All of the people in the Philippines have such a warm & welcoming heart - THANK YOU FOR THAT! My heart & soul has never been this full of love in my life. I can truly feel the gratitude in my heart & will strive to do my very best not only in my year being Miss Earth Slovenia - but also in life. Life is too short to not do what you love, life is too short to worry about what other people thinks of you.... at the end of the day only YOU can make yourself happy & proud. Only YOU can work & get your dreams. And no matter what ALWAYS stay TRUE TO YOURSELF & never change for anything! In this month I truly saw how beautiful life is, how you do not need all of the glitz & the glam to be happy.

The most important thing is that you surround yourself with loving & supportive people, work hard for what you want and to stay positive. I got so much love from ALL OF MY MISS EARTH SISTERS! Thank you for all of the funny, crazy moments! A special thank you goes to my roomie for always making me laugh, even when I was so tired. Now I have met friends for life, THANK YOU! I also wouldn’t be here without my team who worked so hard to prepare me in just 2 WEEKS! Now that I am thinking about it, I truly do not know how we done it - it was a miracle!

Thank you Sanja Stojanovski for you beautiful creations, thank you IrisHairStyling for all of the hair products that kept my hair in the best shape possible, thank you Paese kozmetika Slovenija for the makeup that worked the best for me during the humid & hot stay in the Philippines. Thank you to the photographer, video crew & Sara Gavranovič for helping me with my official shoot & video. Thank you to my local boutique Sax fashion Iris Sax for providing me outfits, thank you Mon'Mar Couture for giving me unique dresses. Thank you to my love for always being there for me, encouraging me & pushing me to do even better - I will be forever grateful for that.

And an enormous thank you goes to my mother, coming to the Philippines & being my support system when I needed her the most. Thank you to all of my fans, for the lovely messages & thoughts. And thank you for surprising me the last day at Diamond hotel with such beautiful gifts - you know who you are and I will be forever grateful.

Special thank you goes to Miss Earth Slovenia 2018 Danijela Burjan - for being so kind to me, guiding me, being there for me 24/7 & for being so understanding. Thank you to Kaja Jokic for being the most fun manager ever & for always giving me advice throughout the pageant. Another special thank you goes to Drago Gavranovič & Robert Zupančič for being the best, the coolest & most supportive national directors I could ever wish for. Thank you for opening my eyes & always encouraging me to do better & to find myself - as I definitely have now.

I will PROUDLY CARRY THIS EXPERIENCE IN MY HEART FOREVER! This has been on of the MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS that have ever happened to me! SALAMAT PO!

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Re: MISS EARTH 2019 - APPRECIATION THREAD

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:58 pm

POLAND

Thanks ...
For achieving great success. What else can you call it? It is a success. But this is not my success. It is the success of many people. And I am very proud to represent these people and our country. As I announced, I gave my all and more and I'm happy with myself. I hope you felt it so badly and I didn't disappoint anyone because I had a lot of responsibility. I experienced the best adventure of my life this month. It was topped with top10 @missearth 2019. A juicy cherry on the most delicious cake!

Thank you @francysudnicka for being my second mother. You put your whole heart in it. Your experience, commitment and help is invaluable. You can't dream of a better CEO! You sacrificed the enormity of your time to me and I could handle everything in every second. Every day I felt that you were close and it gave me tremendous power!
Thank you to my family for supporting me, but more so that you will never let me lift my nose higher than I should and always bring me down hard (read, for example, washing dishes right after the final).

Thank you @angelakitlas for being my sister whom I always wanted to have. I already have! Your opinion will always be the most important for me.

Thank you @ olivier.halasa for taking care of me and my image. For remembering and making sure 5 times you are sure everything is ok.

Thank you @grace_gma for help in preparing for the competition! Lessons from @magda_atkins proved invaluable in the Philippines, and the dress and choice of color were a hit in 10! Nobody had a better one !!

Thank you @jarzemskaalma for all the help and being part of our family @missearthpolandofficial

Thank you @aleksandragrysz for all suggestions! I got a little tired of questions. All your seemingly trivial hints saved me on the spot (jeans and blankets !!) Thank you @ natalie.baranska for supporting me in every possible second.

Thank you @ masny.dominik for your commitment, willingness and help! You are like a Miss Encyclopedia!

Thank you @ misspassion.pl for your help! I read the forum everyday!

Thank you to everyone who supported me with a good word! We have top10 thanks to you!

Thank you!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:58 pm

POLAND
IS A VERY GRATEFUL QUEEN. So proud of her. She is one of my senti faves, so charming,
just by looking at her, you know she's kindhearted, a gentle soul. :hx :hx

Thanks continued ...
This time, the companies and partners of the competition without whom this trip would look completely different.

Thank you @laurellefashion and @agata_nivette for DRESSES that were just perfect! I felt like a million dollars in them and that translates into the appearance on stage. The choice of dress was a hit and nobody had more beautiful ones!

Thank you @lewanowicz for beautiful jewelry that was a missing addition to the overall image every day. The lucky earrings I was wearing when I won the gold medal in swimsuit competition as well as during the final will now be my amulet!

Thank you @ mo.ya_fashion for the opportunity to present yourself in your beautiful creations during the preliminary and official dinner after the final!
Thank you @wings_poland Your suitcases traveled with me all month! And the smallest one went with me to the final!

Thank you @ip_cliniq for preparing me for the trip! A moisturizing and skin preparation treatment for Philippine heat was exactly what I needed.

Thank you @mokoshcosmetics Your face oils are amazing! They worked wonders and regenerated my skin during 3 hours of sleep!

Thank you @inglot_cosmetics @inglotpolska for reliable cosmetics. Your red lipstick is unbelievable and has gathered a lot of praise among candidates from around the world!

Thank you @showroom_ksis for the beautiful shoes that all the candidates envied me. They shimmered on the stage like diamonds!
Thank you @ kellycouronne.official for enriching my wardrobe

Thank you @ studiowasabi.pl @taidamakeup @sylwiarudnicka @bizuteriamarko for the above official photo that was on the billboards throughout the Philippines!

Thank you @beautysalonbialystok for the comprehensive preparation for my trip!

Thank you @bionly_cosmetics for your cosmetics
@tusela_shop for national costume
@juliettek_fashion and @bon_bisou for beautiful outfits and pareos
Other partners:
@agionapieknej
@g_style_pracownia_krawiecka
@remingtonstyle
@wojciechbuczynski
@bajkastudio
THANK YOU!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:59 pm

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

The story of this Dress.
During the Pink Party/Fundraising for Cancer we had at @waterfrontdavao I got to wear a beautiful piece by @mactaug1985 it astound me as how beautiful and delicate it was. I found @mactaug1985 on social media and told him what a great job he did, and we became friends. During the preparations in order to come to the Philippines, due to a translation error I thought all of my clothes were set and complete. Upon arrival, everything was good, but around a week before the coronation night my dear friend @florenciabarretof told me that I was missing a dress, the floral dress for the Opening...

What a mistake... I had virtually no money, no connections in the Philippines and I didn't speak the language, it got really scary for me. I told what happened to the only designer that I personally knew in the Philippines and he said he would help me! God bless his heart! Mac didn't charge me a penny, and despite being tired from a recent trip to Indonesia, he worked really hard and delivered the dress in record time, just hours before the opening.

I want to thank him and his team from the bottom of my heart for working so hard and helping me be ready for the competition. To the people in Mindanao, to my friends in Davao, that were hit by a huge earthquake, I want to raise a prayer for their wellbeing and safety. Thank you Phillipines for showing me that miracles are real.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:59 pm

THAILAND

today on tv program @amarintvhd First day after finish miss earth 2019 now I’m back to my country back to my jobs my people my life but one thing I keep doing is my advocacy on miss earth 2019 thank you miss earth for inspired me many idea to save our Mother Earth I love miss earth organizer so much and most important is you my people to beside me good or bad hope you are still beside be forever.
Nampetch Teeyapar Sretsirisuvarna - MISS EARTH THAILAND 2019

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:00 pm

VENEZUELA

THANK YOU ALL.
I want to thank each one of you for joining me on this beautiful path called MISS EARTH @missearth. I have the best moments of the contest in my mind and in my heart. To those who did not support me, I also THANK YOU because you made me draw the necessary strength to do it even better. But God's designs were others. To my family, thanks for being, thanks for being and thanks for always wanting the best for me. The org @missvenezuelaearth only has to say THANK YOU, thanks for making me a woman with a different vision and mission. I feel completely happy and satisfied because I get the rich flavor of calling me VENEZUELA

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:00 pm

NEPAL

Miss Earth 2019 Journey

Dear family,

A day back I got back to my homeland, my country Nepal. As soon as I was there, it reminded me the day I left to represent my nation with so much of determination and faith. I never realized that this journey of a month would teach me so much.

Representing my country was something much bigger than myself. It surely was a huge task to represent a nation that glorifies diversity in every aspect. But it is the values that was instilled in me from a very young age to embrace and accept diversity that helped me see beauty and strength among such diverse group of 85 delegates. My sisters taught me to love, respect and value one another even more deeply as well as made me believe in sisterhood despite the differences.

Along the journey, I met the most amazing people, learned more about myself and cultivated more confidence to come out of my comfort zone. This platform gave me the courage to stand in that spotlight- with thousands of people watching – with my knees trembling, knots in my stomach and my chest pounding.

I gained more than I expected, I gained friendships for a lifetime, an opportunity to know and live with the most humble Filipino people, to live in a country that cherishes humanity and love, and the most precious gift i.e. support from my home country, my people.

Words cannot express how grateful I am of where I am today. And I would like to give the entire credits to each one of you who saw in me the potential to represent my nation, who encouraged me during difficult times, who never let me give in during times of disbelief, and who were always there for me.

At the end of the day, I don’t have any regrets, because I know that I did everything I could to perform my best. But there’s always room for improvement, room for learning no matter what. Today, I have two choices when it comes to my life: to stay the same or evolve. I choose the latter!
Thank you @missearth @tht_missnepal_official for this opportunity of a lifetime!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:01 pm

I am so honored to be your Miss Earth Denmark 2019. I will make my country proud during my reign the next year - stay tuned on @missdanmark.dk and @saralangtved to follow my journey towards a greener planet

THANK YOU @almasiwear @shilan.almasi FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL BANDAGE DRESS.

Love,
Sara Langtved
Miss Earth Denmark 2019

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:25 pm

MALAYSIA

Being Brave is doing what we pledge no matter how many obstacles we encounter along our way. For Malaysia .... Negara Ku. Terimakasih Semua for all who made me finish what i started and for all the Love you shown me . My journey is not a coinsidence... it's my Destiny .... my choice. I have nothing to in possession but the love for my country . My life driven purpose begin the moment i step in.

Its just the beginning of fullfiling my mission.
I am ... women of the earth

Thank You Miss Earth Organisation and Carousel Production to all the staff team leaders guiding us and making sure we are all safe happy and healthy. learning and discovering different culture and how women empowered new generation in their own advocacy. To all who guide me in many times i need help . My National Director Mr. Abdul Nazri Bin Abdullah and our team in Philippines , sponsors and media . To all wonderful places we have visited its such a wonderful experience guys you are all sooo awesome!!!!! A huge love and thank u to the love of my life,my mum,Norzipah Binti Abdullah, Aidiq Attirmizi Ariffin and Rocky, i wont be here without you to my family and love ones ilove you all for you are my inspirations, especially my mom who always there to comfort me. Malaysians... we are all Malaysian ,Love one another and be grateful on what we posses . Ilove you all and i will go home with full of love and happiness .My advocacy wont stop here . Mother Earth needs more of Us. HELP SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH the only home we have. I am Nur Haziyah Fatin Binti Ahmad Saibi your official Miss Earth Malaysia 2019.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:31 pm

FROM THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF GUYANA

Dave Davendra is with Faydeha King.
October 26 at 8:02 PM ·

I fell in love with Miss Earth all over again. If there's one country on top of the world with this year's result --- it will be Guyana! Guyana got its first placement at #MissEarth; Top 20 with a bold statement.

We deserve this fruit since our Advocacy and Environmental work for "Beauties for a Cause" is beyond imaginable. We strive as a team! Salute Miss Earth Guyana Org.

Did you all see the extravagant #MissEarth production? Kudos Miss Earth for coming with much flambouyancy; definitely the fun capital of the world - Philippines

Guys, we're forever grateful whether it was negative or positive, they were all lessons we learned from.

Congratulations again Faydeha King!

2020 here we come - #CrownGUYANA2020!

...not goodbye but see you soon Philippines!

I'm ever so proud of the new family I met half away around the world; the love and the support --- the food, the hospitality, the beauty and most importantly the smiles.

John Llanto your continued loyalty to Guyana is well noted, Angela Taloza you're a beauty inside - out, Makoy, I'm glad we connected - now I'm sure my ties to this new home is stronger than ever and to EVERY #MissEarth blogger who screams GUYANA and is all love and true friends - Salamat Po!

I miss na kita ng Pilipinas!

P.S. Omesh and Cintiana thank you both for being the best travel buddies ever; I'll repeat this over and over again.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:37 pm

CANADA

Representing Canada has been such a pleasure, although I am unplaced I am proud of the performance I gave & the woman I am and who I’ve become.

Miss Earth always challenges women to go for the crown and embrace that part of competition. My primary purpose was not to win the Miss Earth crown, but rather look at my time here in the Philippines as a humanitarian and goodwill journey. I treated all with kindness and courage because how you treat people is the true meaning of being a queen. Each person I encountered, I tried to have a meaningful conversation with, smile or laugh with and leave a thoughtful impression, always with kindness and gratitude.

Education is key, but you need to create a relatable action so people want to engage in your call-to-action! I am continuing to challenge you all to use #ThirstforChange to share you fresh water stories, to continue the Fresh Water Conservation Conversation!

I am still here in the Philippines for a few more days to relax and enjoy the warmth, and then back to CANADA!

I am forever grateful for everyone’s kindness, faith in my character and all that I crossed paths with! To have clarity is a gift and because of you all I am leaving with extraordinary memories, understanding and an appreciation of all that I set out to accomplish.

Mahal kita Philippines & see you again.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:38 pm

BOSTWANA

Tell the World that Miss Earth Botswana is coming home

She went, She conquered , She learnt, She networked but most importantly she enjoyed her stay in the Philippines .
We didn't bring the crown home.

Miss Earth team would like to thank each and everyone for your endless support. Le kamoso Betsho

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:41 pm

QUEEN PONKAN

“What a journey this has been one year for me is unforgettable reign filled with surprises, challenges, growth, happiness, tears, and smiles. Winning Miss Earth was a dream come true to me especially for my beloved country, Vietnam. A journey for me to find oneself and purpose in life. Today I am going move on to another chaper of my life, I would like to thank my carousel family, especially to Mr. Ramon Monzon and Ma'am Lorraine Schuck for supporting me IN this mission. Thank you to Linh San designers, stylist, make up hair stylist, for always making me look my best. Thank you to my family and friends for loving me unconditionally. A big thank to all the reporters, magazine, bloggers, my supporters for always HELPING ME, protecting me, you are my strength and inspiration. I bow my head to give my big appreciation to you all for walking with me in this journey. To my successor, cherish and enjoy every moment of this journey and keep the spirit to carry on miss earth mission. For the last time, I stand here as your MISS EARTH, as a friend, as family, as a woman of the EARTH. I love you, and remember this:

ONE SMALL ACTION MULTIPLY BY MILLION PEOPLE CAN TRANSFORM THE WORLD.

I am Nguyen Phuong Khanh, Miss Earth 2018 from Vietnam. Thank you. Salamat po.”

manoypoe

Postby KMAIr » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Yas!

Miss Earth may have its share of detractors and naysayers but the proof is in the pudding!
The organization is better than ever! Flourishing and resilient amid controversies.
This year’s edition is definitely one for the books.

Just want to say thank you as well to the earthlings who have been constantly updating the threads
It was a joy to follow this edition. :hx

And Puerto Rico! Muy bella! We have an amazing Miss Earth! felicidades!
KMAIr
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Yna Magenta » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:50 am

No msg from Ghana? She received attention and appreciation the most from the local fans/media 8->
Yna Magenta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Reyna
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Umaura

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 am

Yna Magenta wrote:No msg from Ghana? She received attention and appreciation the most from the local fans/media 8->

More will be posted as majority of nonplacers are full of happiness and gratitudei including personal learning and growth, discovering their potentials as women of the earth during their stay in the Philippines. Deep friendship among them were also developed.
manoypoe

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:35 am

Made me cry. I was not able to follow ME2019 as profusely as I did last year, but thanks to the fast internet connection I was able to watch the web cast and I felt so proud about how everything unfolded. It was a great show! Of course, I didn't get to see the behind the scenes, so kudos to MEO for this feat. These testimonials attest to how Miss Earth has established a name for itself and how this name has reverberated across the world. It's a name that rests on MEO's laurels, which wouldn't have been possible if the national directors and fans do not believe in its advocacies. Reading all this means it has been a great experience for them. Congrats, MEO!
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby Iamder8 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:49 am

Nakakatuwa ang threads ng girls. Talagang minahal nila ang Miss Earth. Di gaya ng iba na Top 3 pageant daw pero nadawdaw si ateng Netherlands.
Iamder8
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:55 pm

NEW ZEALAND

Moment for life @nickiminaj
Best experience of MY LIFE. I encourage you to take a leap of faith, hope and determination and experience something greater than your mind and just enjoy every moment of it. Thank you @missearth , water group and all the girls I met along this journey. I love you girls so much.

Still trying to find the right words to describe the emotions, the feelings, the 1 month journey and last nights coronation. Gratitude has turned what I have into enough. It makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.

Aotearoa New Zealand we MADE HISTORY and I couldn’t be any happier with the results. First ever placing of top 10 & New Zealand’s first GOLD MEDAL ever. I’m excited for next years candidate from New Zealand. I can’t wait to help, mould and support you from start to finish.
Best experience OF MY LIFE. Maraming Salamat

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:01 pm

ECUADOR

We are Grupo Water forever and ever! , congratulations to my 4 sisters of the earth.

@nellyspimentel my beautiful queen you know how much I want to share this month together was the most. I wish you all the best world my precious and I wait for you in ECUADOR. Today is 1 month of having left my country taking different flights and several days of travel to reach this beautiful country called PHILIPPINES, changing my name Antonella By Miss ECUADOR, 1 month so incredible, 1 month very strong I run out of words to describe how much I feel, that I have learned in this month a growth for my life ... I will call it a SINGLE MONTH, shout ECUADOR before millions of people It was my everyday happiness, meeting new people, islands, learning more about culture, sharing with 85 girls and knowing about their countries, working with children, sowing, knowing this wonderful country. It allowed me to show myself to millions of people the being that today, enjoying and competing daily.

I have won the hearts of many people who are very special to me, many smiles of little, good times. I have achieved it! I have given my best since my first day, always having in my heart Ecuador. My family my fundamental pillar that are always for me @iamlapaz @villa_salamanca @missearthecuadorofficial
Thank you ESMERALDAS AND ECUADOR FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL SUPPORT, MESSAGES AND MORE MISS ECUADOR PHILIPPINES 2019

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:14 pm

RUSSIA

It was the most magical and unforgettable month
#missearth #missearth2019 #missearthrussia2019 #красароссии #красароссии2019

Hard to leave such a beautiful and already native place. Girls will miss you. You gave me your care and support whenever I needed. Each of you very special and I wish you all success.

And not only my competition is complete without words of gratitude to the people who, together with me, are doing a great job to participate in the competition.
@talanandreeva thanks for your patience. We did it! Now only forward. And what kind of support did I receive throughout the whole month at the competition. Thank you all for believing in me.

Also, I’m grateful for my beautiful dress for the final - @yanitashpak. ️ Which also charged me with its energy and support before the competition. Also, a large number of people helped me in setting up a creative number, in searching for costumes, dresses, etc. хочу I want to say thank you to everyone, because without you nothing would have happened. @beautyofrussia_official gave me the opportunity to participate in a world-class competition and the opportunity to adequately bear the name Russia for a month. And now I’m very happy flying home to Russia.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:19 pm

UKRAINE

1 month DONE
Never give up and always be yourself.
Everything happens for a reason!
It was invaluable moments of my life... Huge experience, new people and next step into future ...

Big Congrats to new Miss Earth 2019 @nellyspimentel - girl you deserved it and “Water group” is the best!
And of course best wishes to new another Queens.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:25 pm

AUSTRALIA

Waiting in the airport for my flight home, back to Sydney.
My @missearth journey is one I would never give up, and would do all over again in a second. To get to represent my country in my other favourite country is something you can only dream about, and that dream came true.

I am so excited to continue my advocacy for the rest of my @miss_earth_australia reign. There is so much amazing work to be done that I am excited to get started on.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last month, specifically @cdownes0 @isaacblevi @tamarameyerfitness @preciousbeautee @lebeautyaffair @styelleswim @charys_with_love @earthandistore @villoniboutique and anyone else that I may have forgotten. Your support has meant the world and I’m so grateful to you all.

32 days later and all has come to a close!
I am so proud of myself and how my @missearth went. Even though I didn’t place, I know that I was able to win the hearts of the Filipino people and be a true representation of what Australians truly are like.

I made the most amazing friendships this last month, and I’m so proud of my friends @nikkiprein for making the Top 10, @theemaniijovan for being crowned our new Miss Earth Air and @nellyspimentel for being our new MISS EARTH 2019! You are three of the best friends I have made on this journey (along with @matteahenderson ) and I can’t wait to see the reign of our Air & Earth Queen.

I am so content with my standing; God has a reason for everything and I am so ready to continue my advocacy even past my reign as @miss_earth_australia. Thank you to @cev.cendana for creating this beautiful gown. Such an awesome collaborative process with you and I felt like such a queen on stage a huge thank you to my amazing fellow @missphilaust friend @arnoldhan_ for connecting us together.

Maraming salamat po Pilipinas. Ito ang aking pangalawang tahanan at nagpapasalamat ako sa karanasang ito. Ikaw ang aking pamilya at ipinagmamalaki kong kumatawan sa parehong Australia at Pilipinas. Kaluluwa at puso ng isang Australian. Pagmamahal at diwa ng isang Filipino. Mahal na mahal ko kayo.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 pm

CHILE

It's time to say goodbye ... or see you soon Philippines. But first I want to thank you for this wonderful experience, for this wonderful month, where I learned and grew up. Today I can say that I am a different woman and that I value life day by day, with much more claw. I feel fortunate to have achieved a top 10, in a competition with beautiful and intelligent women from all over the world, I learned from each of you, my air group will remember you and I will forever love my sisters on earth. my t manager, I love you, you are the maximum, you are divine, you deserve all the good things in life, all of you girls made this the best experience of my life ... thanks to miss earth chile, to my family, to my beloved chile, and to all who supported me on this path, my professors, everyone! they are part of this triumph, because it is a triumph ... it is a triumph to achieve such a precious top 10, especially in miss earth that it is a contest for true warriors of the earth. Thanks Filipinos, I love you.

I met someone else
We havin' better discussions
I know they say I move on too fast
But this one gon' last
'Cause her name is Fer
And I'm so good with that (so good with that)
She taught me love (love)
She taught me patience (patience)
How she handles pain (pain)
That shit's amazing (yeah, she's amazing)

I miss my home @joynostalgmnl see you very soon, never forget all the love in this hotel.

manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:07 pm

manoypoe wrote:
NEW ZEALAND

Moment for life @nickiminaj
Best experience of MY LIFE. I encourage you to take a leap of faith, hope and determination and experience something greater than your mind and just enjoy every moment of it. Thank you @missearth , water group and all the girls I met along this journey. I love you girls so much.

Still trying to find the right words to describe the emotions, the feelings, the 1 month journey and last nights coronation. Gratitude has turned what I have into enough. It makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.

Aotearoa New Zealand we MADE HISTORY and I couldn’t be any happier with the results. First ever placing of top 10 & New Zealand’s first GOLD MEDAL ever. I’m excited for next years candidate from New Zealand. I can’t wait to help, mould and support you from start to finish.
Best experience OF MY LIFE. Maraming Salamat

Yea please Tashan! Help your national organization find the right girl.
Choose someone who has the same level of beauty as you or even better, with an earthly-caring mindset, plus of course, a healthy body like you (i.e. toned and strong)

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:09 pm

manoypoe wrote:
UKRAINE

1 month DONE
Never give up and always be yourself.
Everything happens for a reason!
It was invaluable moments of my life... Huge experience, new people and next step into future ...

Big Congrats to new Miss Earth 2019 @nellyspimentel - girl you deserved it and “Water group” is the best!
And of course best wishes to new another Queens.

Glad to see this girl still full of positivity.
Miss Earth does empower women.

Unlike the obscure pageant, it doesn’t only degrade women of other pageants, it degrades and stomped on its own contestants and even some of their winners. What a joke!
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:54 pm

UKRAINE
for more!

Finally I’m home!
But already missing my @missearth routine, crazy schedule and unforgettable memories that making smile on my face from every moment I remember. What I can say after 1 month trip, which passed as 1 day, that time is going really fast - so don’t lose the opportunity to enjoy your life as much as possible.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:09 pm

KAZAKHSTAN

This was an amazing mind blowing journey that lasted for a month, but forever will be in my heart. Thank you @missearth for the memories and especially for the friends, my beauty queens, all over the world. This month we became a family, being there for each other, lifting each other up, cheering, sharing sad and happy moments together. Month full of emotions and support from people, whom I could never meet without this contestant.

My Miss Earth sisters, my beautiful eco warriors, I am so thankful for meeting you. You are the part that made this journey so special. Dear @asara_bullen , who is not afraid of telling the truth without thinking of the consequences. Lovely @realtalishaw , my Rommie, first person, who made this way so special and funny from the first second. (“At least put some ...... on” or “This is just too much”). @azzaya.azi , my Mongolian sister and soulmate. @nazia_wadee , of whom I was scared jk the sweetest girl ever, who took care of me @hazziyah , my chocolate lover(where is my boyfriend?) My @saralangtved , who knows all the stories about me and stalker lovie Cutie @heejunking , “shut the f up”, the most adorable food lover, love you to the moon and back. @fernandacastedovp , “cetepasa”, my fire, my energizer @kristynalosova , who calm me down before the intelligence, who was teaching me everything, just a brilliant soul. And @missgerlyn , my true Singaporean soul, intelligent, kind and funny, my soul mate, supporter and love of my life. I LOVE YOU, GIRLS!
Time flies, but I believe this friendship will last forever.

One of the amazing friends I have gained from Miss Earth is my beautiful Alex @alexdayrit. Being randomly assigned as roommates, this turned out to be most memorable, fun, full of emotional and honest talks. I found a soulmate for life and am very thankful for that.

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:12 pm

SOUTH SUDAN

I finally met him my celebrity icon from the Philippines James Deakin,,,Thank you for all the chats and the laughs!

manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:14 pm

USVI

It’s not about the crowns you take but the memories you make... #missearth

manoypoe

Next

Return to GENERAL