XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 12

XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:23 am

    

Image



MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES: Laguna
BINIBINING PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL: Negros Occidental
BINIBINING PILIPINAS SUPRANATIONAL: Pampanga
BINIBINING PILIPINAS INTERCONTINENTAL: Cebu
BINIBINING PILIPINAS GRAND INTERNATIONAL: Bataan
BINIBINING PILIPINAS GLOBE: Pasig
1ST RUNNER-UP: Talisay, Cebu
2ND RUNNER-UP: Puerto Princesa

Image
Leren is the real silent killer in the competition. Her physical beauty does not need to be justified. She is pretty. Really pretty! She is morena, a good contrast to the fair-skinned Catriona. And above all, she exudes with wisdom when she speaks. Her delivery and flow of thoughts is to the point and does not mention unnecessary flowery words (which is a major disease among pageant girls in the Philippines). Leren has won all pageants that she has entered in, and looks like this one is going to be another cap in her feather!

Image
Vickie is the only choice I have for Miss International and no one else. End of story.

Image
Emma will have the highest probability of becoming the second Miss Supranational winner from the Philippines if she is sent to that pageant. She is tall, statuesque, with beautiful skin and has a vivacious personality. For several years, the least popular girl has gotten the ticket to this pageant. I believe that with a lot of stunners this year, one of the best girls should be sent to Poland, for a change, and it's Emma!
Possible winner of Best National Costume!


Image
I won't be happy if Samantha does not win a crown this year. She is one of the prettiest contenders, and also has the best "Free Speak" performance. I won't mind her getting the Universe title, if Leren doesn't get it.

Image
Patch is currently the safest choice for the MUP title. A lot of pageant aficionados are betting on her and I am not surprised why. She is stunning. She is a law graduate who recently passed the bar exam. Unlike her Miss USA counterpart who is already a lawyer and has already achieved a lot by being an attorney, Patch has nothing to prove yet other than passing the bar. If being a "lawyer" is what makes her the safest bet for MUP, then we have to look at the bigger picture. Miss USA is an accomplished lawyer. Knowing the rhetoric of IMG, how does Patch fair when compared to Cheslie?
My gut feeling says that Patch will be the Philippines' first Miss Grand International winner!


Image
Last year, Aya was my bet for MUP. This year, she has improved a lot on the physical level, but sadly, she fails in the communication skills department. A consolation Miss Globe title is the most that she can get. Watch out for her in the swimsuit competition! She will win it!


RUNNERS UP
Gazini is undoubtedly one of the prettiest faces this year. However, as we know every year, there is this one girl who is meant for bigger things that gets the runner-up position, so that she can come back a year later or two. That's Gazini!
Jessarie, on the other hand, has been quite a revelation as the days progressed. I was just not so sure which crown suits her, but she can come back again and get a major crown in the future.



Other shoo-ins for the crown...
9. Malabon (any of the crowns)
10. Masbate (any of the crowns)
11. Palawan (any of the crowns)
12. Ilocos Sur (Supra or Intercon)
13. Zamboanga Sibugay (International or Intercon)
14. Mandaue (Supra or Globe)
15. Maguindanao (Supra or Globe)

Alternates...
Sorsogon
Bacolod
Daraga, Albay
Batangas
Muntinlupa
Polangui, Albay 
Zamboanga
Davao del Sur
Marikina
25. Cavite


User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 2

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:27 am

Nice verdict, pero sana nilagyan mo rin ng commentary yung 1st and 2nd runner up... sentimental favorite ko kasi si Jessarie... :-j :-* <:-P
TO BE HUMBLE IN VICTORY AND GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT
DISPLAYS A STRENGTH OF CHARACTER AND A LEVEL OF HONOR.

..
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Location: Makateee Cityyy
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 1966
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Gemstone Collection
Message: Live the Life you Love and Love the Life you Live.

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:29 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Nice verdict, pero sana nilagyan mo rin ng commentary yung 1st and 2nd runner up... :%)) :-* <:-P


=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I'll do it now... Wait for a few minutes... Reload mo lang..
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:24 am

I'm ok with Leren for MUP >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Hope she can do away with the buly2x ek ek. %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-(

I' ve heard that many many many many times sa pageant world. Nakaka UMAY pakinggan! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
User avatar
puke.mo.vaho
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:03 am
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 2814
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:29 am

puke.mo.vaho wrote:I'm ok with Leren for MUP >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Hope she can do away with the buly2x ek ek. %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-( %-(

I' ve heard that many many many many times sa pageant world. Nakaka UMAY pakinggan! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


I know... But despite the fact that we have been hearing it a million times, it still happens... it still keeps on destroying the lives of many young people... the issue or struggle never ends! In fact, it is getting worse now because of social media!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Prince Louis » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 am





It's either Leren or Sam Lo for MUP. Nice choices! :=p



User avatar
Prince Louis
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
 
Posts: 1182
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 1160
Date of Birth: 06 Aug 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Follower
Hobbies/Interests: girls, girls, girls and more girls
Message: Thank you!

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby SHREWD » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:08 am

I like your choices for the major crowns except Vicky R. She's gorgeous but I find her bland just like Hannah A.

Aya has improved a lot styling wise but failed to enhance her speaking skills. If we are only talking about projection/pasarela, I'm glad to send her to Supranational or MGI.

I'm surprised you didn't include Gazini G. in the winning circle. Yes, she's gorgeous but I'm afraid she can't handle well the pressure of winning the Universe title. She needs to be sent to a pageant where there's no question and answer segment.

My sentimental favorite for the Universe crown is Samantha Lo. She has gorgeous face and she's also articulate. Her only downfall is her pasarela which isn't that bad for me.
User avatar
SHREWD
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 3549
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 pm
Country: Mayotte (yt)
Reputation: 1664
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: N/A
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Events

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby guystuff21 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Wow.. Bold choice with Leren in there and I love her too. She is one of my original choices along with patch and gazini.

I do think that we will send the prettiest girl to either Supranational or Grand International too. Gazini could be an international winner.

I dont think that USA should be the basis of our choice. Come on we all she can talk so was the girl after Deshauna and sarah. You need to have a certain x factor to make it to that interview round. And sorry she just doesnt have it.

We still need to send a well rounded girl who has a very universal appeal first and can express herself.
So ill stick with my original choices. And also if only Samantha has that beautiful body and can really walk.

Goodluck to all the ladies.
User avatar
guystuff21
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2509
Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 02 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Playing guitar
Message: I want a PREDICTIONIST tag.

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby akosibatman » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:59 pm

nice one ,,, possible winners why not 8->
akosibatman
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 28
Real Life Name/Nick: batman
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: scientist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: shopping
Message: are you ready people

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby lutosfeet » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Bold choice Stephen, pero baka ma bokya kana naman jan I di q matandaan kung anong prediction yung ginawa mo na laglag yung top 3/5 :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5639
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5875
Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing
Message: hello everyone

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby abid » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Parati man yan bokya si sir stephen sa mga prediction nya kya nevermind the placements nlang. Just focus on commentaries nya :D/
abid
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 788
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming
Message: hi to all

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Geeyourhair » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:02 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
Image



MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES: Laguna
BINIBINING PILIPINAS INTERNATIONAL: Negros Occidental
BINIBINING PILIPINAS SUPRANATIONAL: Pampanga
BINIBINING PILIPINAS INTERCONTINENTAL: Cebu
BINIBINING PILIPINAS GRAND INTERNATIONAL: Bataan
BINIBINING PILIPINAS GLOBE: Pasig
1ST RUNNER-UP: Talisay, Cebu
2ND RUNNER-UP: Puerto Princesa

Image
Leren is the real silent killer in the competition. Her physical beauty does not need to be justified. She is pretty. Really pretty! She is morena, a good contrast to the fair-skinned Catriona. And above all, she exudes with wisdom when she speaks. Her delivery and flow of thoughts is to the point and does not mention unnecessary flowery words (which is a major disease among pageant girls in the Philippines). Leren has won all pageants that she has entered in, and looks like this one is going to be another cap in her feather!

Image
Vickie is the only choice I have for Miss International and no one else. End of story.

Image
Emma will have the highest probability of becoming the second Miss Supranational winner from the Philippines if she is sent to that pageant. She is tall, statuesque, with beautiful skin and has a vivacious personality. For several years, the least popular girl has gotten the ticket to this pageant. I believe that with a lot of stunners this year, one of the best girls should be sent to Poland, for a change, and it's Emma!
Possible winner of Best National Costume!


Image
I won't be happy if Samantha does not win a crown this year. She is one of the prettiest contenders, and also has the best "Free Speak" performance. I won't mind her getting the Universe title, if Leren doesn't get it.

Image
Patch is currently the safest choice for the MUP title. A lot of pageant aficionados are betting on her and I am not surprised why. She is stunning. She is a law graduate who recently passed the bar exam. Unlike her Miss USA counterpart who is already a lawyer and has already achieved a lot by being an attorney, Patch has nothing to prove yet other than passing the bar. If being a "lawyer" is what makes her the safest bet for MUP, then we have to look at the bigger picture. Miss USA is an accomplished lawyer. Knowing the rhetoric of IMG, how does Patch fair when compared to Cheslie?
My gut feeling says that Patch will be the Philippines' first Miss Grand International winner!


Image
Last year, Aya was my bet for MUP. This year, she has improved a lot on the physical level, but sadly, she fails in the communication skills department. A consolation Miss Globe title is the most that she can get. Watch out for her in the swimsuit competition! She will win it!


RUNNERS UP
Gazini is undoubtedly one of the prettiest faces this year. However, as we know every year, there is this one girl who is meant for bigger things that gets the runner-up position, so that she can come back a year later or two. That's Gazini!
Jessarie, on the other hand, has been quite a revelation as the days progressed. I was just not so sure which crown suits her, but she come back again and get a major crown in the future.



Other shoo-ins for the crown...
9. Malabon (any of the crowns)
10. Masbate (any of the crowns)
11. Palawan (any of the crowns)
12. Ilocos Sur (Supra or Intercon)
13. Zamboanga Sibugay (International or Intercon)
14. Mandaue (Supra or Globe)
15. Maguindanao (Supra or Globe)

Alternates...
Sorsogon
Bacolod
Daraga, Albay
Batangas
Muntinlupa
Polangui, Albay 
Zamboanga
Davao del Sur
Marikina
25. Cavite


Parang this is also my picks although not so sure about Leren to be the MUP....but the rest of the placements okay ako.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1875
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 3

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby koji » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Bold choice on MUP. But she's one of the girls to watch out for. I just hope she disses her timid personality. She should be commanding, but queenly.

koji
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 5914
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1846
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby DARNA. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Bakit yata mas maraming pandak diyan sa mga choices for the crowns kaysa sa matatangkad na kandidata... :%)) =;)) :%))
ImageImage
User avatar
DARNA.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 287
Date of Birth: 05 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Super Hero
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Dress & Gowns
Message: Kung hindi mo mahanap ang solusyon sa problema mo, wag mo na yang problemahin, mamomroblema ka lang.

  • 2

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Stoichio » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:27 pm

I like your verdict on Gazini. She is meant for greater heights but not yet this year.


I don’t mind Leren as our MUP.
Kung last year, it was a former Miss World Philippines who got the title, this time around a former Mutya winner. :hx


I am not sure if Aya is qualified for the Globe title because of her height, and also the age?


Dios ko po! Sasyangin talaga natin si Patch sa isang Joke Time Pageant? @-) =;)) =;))




Catriona’s victory is sweeter because Nina Cleopatra suffers excruciatingly =)

Miss World’s shenanigans.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1625407

User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 15566
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16025
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Sybarite » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:01 pm

=;)) =;)) =;))
User avatar
Sybarite
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2263
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Gender: Male
Profession: monk
Hobbies/Interests: anime
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:29 pm

Many fans bashed Aya to death in and out of Misso.

I’m the one of those few who believe in her capabilities that she can win this top crown though she is trying to overcome her nerves when it comes to public speaking!

You are absolutely correct that she will win the swimsuit round. You’re on point with that!
She may win the EG as well, which means she will get to the next round after semifinals.

Who knows she may win the Q and A as well by that time after completing intense comm skills training for the past several days because of what happened at the prepageant night. She did not ace it but she did deliver with conviction but shaky!

Miss Supra maybe okey, but why settle for less if she can go higher and higher?
Her stars may be aligned with the MUP crown.

It’s a competition. It’s everyone competing fair and square!
Go Aya go!

User avatar
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1335
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby nycla2 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Yaass Team Visayas
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 9218
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 11677
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 2

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby beybubble » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:51 pm

I dunno about Leren, but I see a Carla Gay Balingit (MUP2003) in her if she wins the top plum.
(Both won in every pageant that they competed prior to their Bb. Pilipinas stint.)
Carla, Of course, was pretty and delivers well in QnA but we all know what happened to her in Miss Universe 2003.)

For me, mas gusto ko MUP si Samantha Lo then Bb. Pilipinas Intercon si Leren.

i really agree with the rest of the choices.
User avatar
beybubble
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:38 am
Location: PHILIPPINES
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 95
Real Life Name/Nick: beybubble
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: OFFICE WORKER
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: watching pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Stoichio » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:02 am

pacifico falafoxy wrote:Many fans bashed Aya to death in and out of Misso.

I’m the one of those few who believe in her capabilities that she can win this top crown though she is trying to overcome her nerves when it comes to public speaking!

You are absolutely correct that she will win the swimsuit round. You’re on point with that!
She may win the EG as well, which means she will get to the next round after semifinals.

Who knows she may win the Q and A as well by that time after completing intense comm skills training for the past several days because of what happened at the prepageant night. She did not ace it but she did deliver with conviction but shaky!

Miss Supra maybe okey, but why settle for less if she can go higher and higher?
Her stars may be aligned with the MUP crown.

It’s a competition. It’s everyone competing fair and square!
Go Aya go!



Bilib din ako sa huklubang ‘to sa pag-hype kay Aya para MUP!

You should remember that they deliberate on who will get which crown after Q&A, and SMA witnessed with her own eyes the super below average calibre of Aya in that department. She will never get the MUP!


Samantha Bernardo is the BEST IN SWIMSUIT!
End of diacussion! Ayan ginamit ko ang linya mo sau, para mayauhan ka sa pagmamalinis mo na di ka rude dito sa Misso matandang walang pinagkatandaan.



Catriona’s victory is sweeter because Nina Cleopatra suffers excruciatingly =)

Miss World’s shenanigans.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1625407

User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 15566
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16025
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 am

Stoichio wrote:
pacifico falafoxy wrote:Many fans bashed Aya to death in and out of Misso.

I’m the one of those few who believe in her capabilities that she can win this top crown though she is trying to overcome her nerves when it comes to public speaking!

You are absolutely correct that she will win the swimsuit round. You’re on point with that!
She may win the EG as well, which means she will get to the next round after semifinals.

Who knows she may win the Q and A as well by that time after completing intense comm skills training for the past several days because of what happened at the prepageant night. She did not ace it but she did deliver with conviction but shaky!

Miss Supra maybe okey, but why settle for less if she can go higher and higher?
Her stars may be aligned with the MUP crown.

It’s a competition. It’s everyone competing fair and square!
Go Aya go!



Bilib din ako sa huklubang ‘to sa pag-hype kay Aya para MUP!

You should remember that they deliberate on who will get which crown after Q&A, and SMA witnessed with her own eyes the super below average calibre of Aya in that department. She will never get the MUP!


Samantha Bernardo is the BEST IN SWIMSUIT!
End of diacussion! Ayan ginamit ko ang linya mo sau, para mayauhan ka sa pagmamalinis mo na di ka rude dito sa Misso matandang walang pinagkatandaan.




Who do you think you are?
You are nobody!
Haha!!

It’s the TS Xamurai who said that Aya may win the swimsuit round, not me. I just agreed.
What’s wrong with you?
Haha!

What do you care if I hype Aya? Is it a crime?
Forumers hype all the time!

Yes, you’re always rude for many years.
Misso should ban you now!

One thing though, you’re such a loser!!!!
Lol, lol, lol.
User avatar
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1335
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:19 am

SHREWD wrote:
I like your choices for the major crowns except Vicky R. She's gorgeous but I find her bland just like Hannah A.

Aya has improved a lot styling wise but failed to enhance her speaking skills. If we are only talking about projection/pasarela, I'm glad to send her to Supranational or MGI.

I'm surprised you didn't include Gazini G. in the winning circle. Yes, she's gorgeous but I'm afraid she can't handle well the pressure of winning the Universe title. She needs to be sent to a pageant where there's no question and answer segment.

My sentimental favorite for the Universe crown is Samantha Lo. She has gorgeous face and she's also articulate. Her only downfall is her pasarela which isn't that bad for me.


Oh gosh... To be honest, I don't really care who gets which title. The only title that matters to me is Bb Pilipinas International, and that should go to Vickie. The level this year is really high, although not a single one stands out like the way Catriona did last year. Many girls can still correct their flaws and be groomed to the pageant that will be assigned to her.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:21 am

guystuff21 wrote:Wow.. Bold choice with Leren in there and I love her too. She is one of my original choices along with patch and gazini.

I do think that we will send the prettiest girl to either Supranational or Grand International too. Gazini could be an international winner.

I dont think that USA should be the basis of our choice. Come on we all she can talk so was the girl after Deshauna and sarah. You need to have a certain x factor to make it to that interview round. And sorry she just doesnt have it.

We still need to send a well rounded girl who has a very universal appeal first and can express herself.
So ill stick with my original choices. And also if only Samantha has that beautiful body and can really walk.

Goodluck to all the ladies.


Who is your original choice? In that way I could connect the dots of what your implying to say.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:28 am

XAMURAI wrote:
SHREWD wrote:
I like your choices for the major crowns except Vicky R. She's gorgeous but I find her bland just like Hannah A.

Aya has improved a lot styling wise but failed to enhance her speaking skills. If we are only talking about projection/pasarela, I'm glad to send her to Supranational or MGI.

I'm surprised you didn't include Gazini G. in the winning circle. Yes, she's gorgeous but I'm afraid she can't handle well the pressure of winning the Universe title. She needs to be sent to a pageant where there's no question and answer segment.

My sentimental favorite for the Universe crown is Samantha Lo. She has gorgeous face and she's also articulate. Her only downfall is her pasarela which isn't that bad for me.


Oh gosh... To be honest, I don't really care who gets which title. The only title that matters to me is Bb Pilipinas International, and that should go to Vickie. The level this year is really high, although not a single one stands out like the way Catriona did last year. Many girls can still correct their flaws and be groomed to the pageant that will be assigned to her.


You’re right!
We have the same sentiments for this year’s group.

You are the real pageant expert, unlike those who are faking and there are many of them in here!
:=p :=p
User avatar
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1335
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:35 am

lutosfeet wrote:Bold choice Stephen, pero baka ma bokya kana naman jan I di q matandaan kung anong prediction yung ginawa mo na laglag yung top 3/5 :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*


Hihihihihihi... Miss USA was really BOKYA for me! That's the price that I had to pay for not paying attention to the pageant, and then, I just started making up a list based on prelims (in order to hype Miss USA in Missosology).

However, last year in Binibini, you will be surprised how my Top 2 to 7 eventually occupied the Top 1- 6 placements of Bb Pilipinas, and in perfect order!!! Si Aya lang talaga ang sumira ng Verdict ko last year! If I removed Aya from the list, I would have gotten all placements perfectly from Universe to the 1st RU positions!!!



User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:40 am

abid wrote:Parati man yan bokya si sir stephen sa mga prediction nya kya nevermind the placements nlang. Just focus on commentaries nya :D/


Hindi naman parati... Sometimes bokya, sometimes nakaka-chamba... And just in case you did not know, I was the one who made Mexico as the Miss World 2018 final hot pick of Misso... Also, Kevin in 2017 Miss International... and of course, my crowning glory as always, the year when I predicted correctly the winners of MUP (Maxine), Miss USA (Deshauna) and Miss Universe (Iris) in 2016!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 1

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby lutosfeet » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 am

XAMURAI wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:Bold choice Stephen, pero baka ma bokya kana naman jan I di q matandaan kung anong prediction yung ginawa mo na laglag yung top 3/5 :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*


Hihihihihihi... Miss USA was really BOKYA for me! That's the price that I had to pay for not paying attention to the pageant, and then, I just started making up a list based on prelims (in order to hype Miss USA in Missosology).

However, last year in Binibini, you will be surprised how my Top 2 to 7 eventually occupied the Top 1- 6 placements of Bb Pilipinas, and in perfect order!!! Si Aya lang talaga ang sumira ng Verdict ko last year! If I removed Aya from the list, I would have gotten all placements perfectly from Universe to the 1st RU positions!!!





Nice, leren would be a good choice pinay na pinay, contrast kina Rachel at Cat
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5639
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5875
Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing
Message: hello everyone

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby Stoichio » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:29 am

XAMURAI wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:Bold choice Stephen, pero baka ma bokya kana naman jan I di q matandaan kung anong prediction yung ginawa mo na laglag yung top 3/5 :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*


Hihihihihihi... Miss USA was really BOKYA for me! That's the price that I had to pay for not paying attention to the pageant, and then, I just started making up a list based on prelims (in order to hype Miss USA in Missosology).

However, last year in Binibini, you will be surprised how my Top 2 to 7 eventually occupied the Top 1- 6 placements of Bb Pilipinas, and in perfect order!!! Si Aya lang talaga ang sumira ng Verdict ko last year! If I removed Aya from the list, I would have gotten all placements perfectly from Universe to the 1st RU positions!!!







Sisirain na naman ni Aya ngayong taon ang listahan mo ahihihi.

She had 1 year to improve her comm skills, but instead of improving, it became worse.

“Pia and Catriona is....”.

Aya is a “flag barrier” and she can be Miss Globe in such a way that she is a Filipina =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

No coherence, no fluidity AT ALL!

Catriona’s victory is sweeter because Nina Cleopatra suffers excruciatingly =)

Miss World’s shenanigans.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1625407

User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 15566
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 16025
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby XAMURAI » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:18 am

Stoichio wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:Bold choice Stephen, pero baka ma bokya kana naman jan I di q matandaan kung anong prediction yung ginawa mo na laglag yung top 3/5 :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*


Hihihihihihi... Miss USA was really BOKYA for me! That's the price that I had to pay for not paying attention to the pageant, and then, I just started making up a list based on prelims (in order to hype Miss USA in Missosology).

However, last year in Binibini, you will be surprised how my Top 2 to 7 eventually occupied the Top 1- 6 placements of Bb Pilipinas, and in perfect order!!! Si Aya lang talaga ang sumira ng Verdict ko last year! If I removed Aya from the list, I would have gotten all placements perfectly from Universe to the 1st RU positions!!!







Sisirain na naman ni Aya ngayong taon ang listahan mo ahihihi.

She had 1 year to improve her comm skills, but instead of improving, it became worse.

“Pia and Catriona is....”.

Aya is a “flag barrier” and she can be Miss Globe in such a way that she is a Filipina =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

No coherence, no fluidity AT ALL!


=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

OMG Aya! Love na love ko pa naman sya last year. This year, she will definitely score high in the other departments except in the Q&A.

"Pia and Catriona IS the Miss Universe of 2015 and 2018" =;))

I may have forgiven the grammatical error. But I cannot forgive the fact that she wasted few precious seconds to state what is already a known fact!
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14241
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 8867
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Swimming
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: XAMURAI'S VERDICT Bb Pilipinas 2019

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:21 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
XAMURAI wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:Bold choice Stephen, pero baka ma bokya kana naman jan I di q matandaan kung anong prediction yung ginawa mo na laglag yung top 3/5 :)>- :)>- :)>- :-* :-* :-*


Hihihihihihi... Miss USA was really BOKYA for me! That's the price that I had to pay for not paying attention to the pageant, and then, I just started making up a list based on prelims (in order to hype Miss USA in Missosology).

However, last year in Binibini, you will be surprised how my Top 2 to 7 eventually occupied the Top 1- 6 placements of Bb Pilipinas, and in perfect order!!! Si Aya lang talaga ang sumira ng Verdict ko last year! If I removed Aya from the list, I would have gotten all placements perfectly from Universe to the 1st RU positions!!!







Sisirain na naman ni Aya ngayong taon ang listahan mo ahihihi.

She had 1 year to improve her comm skills, but instead of improving, it became worse.

“Pia and Catriona is....”.

Aya is a “flag barrier” and she can be Miss Globe in such a way that she is a Filipina =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

No coherence, no fluidity AT ALL!


=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

OMG Aya! Love na love ko pa naman sya last year. This year, she will definitely score high in the other departments except in the Q&A.

"Pia and Catriona IS the Miss Universe of 2015 and 2018" =;))

I may have forgiven the grammatical error. But I cannot forgive the fact that she wasted few precious seconds to state what is already a known fact!


It’s okey, Aya will fix her weaknesses in communication skills in due time come Sunday night!
Just watch!
User avatar
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1335
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

Next

Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allanville, AmyCricy, BLACKDRAGONMASTER, Donaldrem, ebbenstein01, hervievore, inocensia, Jaishee, Morning Glory, Paullom, Pulchritude, Rivermoss, Southern Lad, taurean56 and 10247 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology