List of Crowns at stake at Bb Filipinas CONFIRMED

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: List of Crowns at stake at Bb Filipinas CONFIRMED

Postby odnalor1960 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:03 pm

Balita ko ang ipapadala sa Miss Gwand International ay ang mananalo ng Miss Congeniality at ang announcement ay before the pageant night at tatanggapin prize ay one basket of Bonus goods from SM.

odnalor1960
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: TIT
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Bka manalo ang 'Pinas anu ang gagawin ng mga umaapaw ang galing sa itaas?
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby goddessoxana27 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:49 pm

Hayaan na!

Tutal si alaga ni dyesabel ang ilalagak diyan!

Siya ang unang maguuwi ng koronang lata mula

Sa palaro ni angkol nawat!
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby marianh » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:08 pm

TheLochnbar wrote:SI MUKHANG KATULONG IPADALA NA SA MGI. NGAYUN NA AGAD AGAD. SUPER BAGAY SYA DUN.

Maka mukhang katulong naman ang totoong atsay...
marianh
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: melchor
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Nurse
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball

Postby The_saurus » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Kung free lang naman ang franchise ng MGI, bakit pa pumasok sa contract ang BPCI? Ano ang dapat patunayan ng BPCI sa MGI? Hindi ko gets. They can just drop the MGI franchise and to hell with whatever contract they have. If at all, ang MGI pa dapat magbayad sa BPCi for somehow giving it prestige.

Kawawa ang ipapadala sa MGI, regardless kung sino. Every Binibini is precious. MGI doesn't deserve any of our binibinis.
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Iamder8 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:15 am

Aside from the fact na baka nakatali si Madam per contract, baka naman kasi kahit chipangga ang MGI ay kumikita pa rin si Madam sa mga nanalo ng pageant na ito. Ang maganda niyan ay gawing spokesperson kuno ng Department of Defense si Bb. Pilipinas - Grand para may edge at para may dagdag kita si Madam Stella. Charot!
Iamder8
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby bluff » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:25 am

Ayaw kong maka kita ni isa sa mga binibini na makoronahan. Pero ganun paman di naman nila pwedeng balewalain ang kontrata kasi. Ang dapat gawin ng mga bekis batuhin niyo ng kung ano mahawakan niyo si uncle para magtanada ang animal.
Haha malakas kutob ko mag place ng ma taas ang Pilipinas ngayong taon sa pa circus ni uncle
bluff

Real Life Name/Nick: jeff
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: basketball, sex

Postby iamsuperijopotz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:56 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:

stop being self-righteous. People are fuming because of nawat has been doing towards philippines candidate. Actually what he is saying. So manalo man ng limang sunod sunod na taon ang pinas sa MgI, nawat already said those words.

Your comment is bordering ipokrito.
iamsuperijopotz
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: john lon genio
Date of Birth: 09 May 1991
Profession: collections analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: texting, watching movies
Message: i want to be a part of this super nice website.. :))

Postby radagasdas » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:25 am

Missliss1988 wrote:
radagasdas wrote:
TheK wrote:Grand will most likely the first crown to be called this year

Who is your best girl for that stupid crown? :%(( :%(( :%(( :%)) :%)) :%))

Imagine a girl like Gazini or Aya win this crown, I will be fuming. >:<

How about Patch Magtanong winning MGI crown, the world will turn upside down!
radagasdas

Real Life Name/Nick: Joey
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1976
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Administrative Aide VI
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, marathon, badminton

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:48 am

iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

stop being self-righteous. People are fuming because of nawat has been doing towards philippines candidate. Actually what he is saying. So manalo man ng limang sunod sunod na taon ang pinas sa MgI, nawat already said those words.

ako rin! manalo man ang pinas ng 100 korona itong bwisit na pageant na ito wala parin kwenta para sa akin. and Nope! not bcoz i talk about the pageant means i care about this.. it means masarap lang siyang kutyain, masarap isampal sa mukha ni Nawat. at kawawa lang ang reyna natin na ipadala dito dahil hindi siya ligtas sa hanash ng mga taong naapakan ni nawat. =0
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:13 am

iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

And you have the gall to judge me on that basis? Do you even know that MSMdeA has to deal first with the sponsors (there are not quite a few of them!) and get their nod before she decides to drop MGI from the bucket list?

Following that, for the sake of fair play and as a matter of policy, Stella needs to galvanize her legal team to deal with the legalities to avoid legal tussles to which she is strongly averse to. You think it's that simple?

You guys have no clue as to how and from where funds are being sourced to get BPCI moving on schedule. The sponsors have a major say and to that MSMdeA has no veto powers if otherwise she loses the sponsorships which are vital to the lifeline of the organization. Note, MGI is not excluded from that equation. I may not happen to like Nawat or MGI for a number of reasons. But that is not the contention, if I may.

At other times, we criticize BPCI also for the lackluster production values and overall impact of the event. Little do people know that the production team is an independent entity and has the control over on what comes next or which segments are to be pruned, if not dropped entirely from the whole show. And yet we blame BPCI for say, ABS-CBN or GMA's ineptness in handling the production aspect of the annual event!

BPCI, the sponsor organizations, the production management team come in a triad to get MUP and all five crowns moving. The movers-and-shakers behind these teams are not in the payroll of BPCI, except those of their own.

Drop MGI, and BPCI will suffer a possible diminution of sponsorship revenues. And face the legal tussles as they come under obligation to honor what has been agreed-upon, not only with MGI but also the rest of the sponsors. To renege on these agreements will not bode on the credibility and reputation of BPCI. And MSMdeA is not wont to tarnish nor engage her persona with any controversial issue(s|) that may ensue. If sponsorship revenues decline, BPCI commitments to charitable institutions will suffer as a result. Hence, despite the persistent clamor for a dissolution, MGI Philippines needs to come into the equation.

You think that the Aranetas will spend their own hard cash to get the show moving? There! Have a fill!.
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Postby iamsuperijopotz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:14 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

And you have the gall to judge me on that basis? Do you even know that MSMdeA has to deal first with the sponsors (there are quite a few of them!) and get their nod before she decides to drop MGI from the bucket list?

Following that, and for the sake of fair play and as a matter of policy, she has to galvanize all her legal luminaries to deal with the legalities to avoid legal tussles to which Stella is keenly averse to. You think its that simple?

You guys have no clue as to how and from where the funds are being sourced to get BPCI moving according to schedule. The sponsors have a major say and to that MSMdeA has no veto powers if otherwise she loses the sponsorships which are vital to the lifeline of the organization. MGI is not excluded from that equation. I may not like Nawat or MGI for a number of reasons. But that is not the contention if I may.

At other times, we criticize BPCI also for the lackluster production values and overall impact of the event. Little do people know that the production team is an independent entity and has the control on what comes or what segments are to be pruned if not dropped from the whole show. And we blame BPCI for say, ABS-CBN or GMA's ineptness in handling the production aspect of the annual event!

BPCI, the sponsoring organizations, the production management team. They come in a triad to get MUP and all five crowns moving. The movers-and-shakers behind these teams are not in the payroll of BPCI, except those of their own.

Drop MGI, and BPCI will suffer a possible diminution of sponsorship moolah. And face the legal problems as they are under obligation to honor what has been agreed-upon, not only with MGI but also with the rest of the sponsoring entities. Reneging on these agreements will not bode well on the credibility and reputation of BPCI. And MSMdeA is not wont to tarnish nor engage her persona with any controversial issue(s|) that may ensue as a result..

You think that the Aranetas will spend their own hard cash to get the show moving? There! Have a fill!.

im actually not referring to the aranetas and the stupid contract. Im referring to your statement na parang pinapalabas mo na people are barking and hating MGI pero pag nanalo naman ng korona eh sampal to those people. I dont care about the contract. I have nothing againts araneta. I have something againts your statement na feeling malinis ang kalooban and walang ginawang masama o nasabing masama. I know deep in your heart or once my naisip ka ding masama about MGI, ang pinagkaiba mo lang sa mga andito sa forum, youre acting like a good angel.
iamsuperijopotz

Real Life Name/Nick: john lon genio
Date of Birth: 09 May 1991
Profession: collections analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: texting, watching movies
Message: i want to be a part of this super nice website.. :))

Postby lutosfeet » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:35 am

I just hope MGI will be removed ora mismo >:< >:< >:<
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby beautywatchnyc » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:33 pm

iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

And you have the gall to judge me on that basis? Do you even know that MSMdeA has to deal first with the sponsors (there are quite a few of them!) and get their nod before she decides to drop MGI from the bucket list?

Following that, and for the sake of fair play and as a matter of policy, she has to galvanize all her legal luminaries to deal with the legalities to avoid legal tussles to which Stella is keenly averse to. You think its that simple?

You guys have no clue as to how and from where the funds are being sourced to get BPCI moving according to schedule. The sponsors have a major say and to that MSMdeA has no veto powers if otherwise she loses the sponsorships which are vital to the lifeline of the organization. MGI is not excluded from that equation. I may not like Nawat or MGI for a number of reasons. But that is not the contention if I may.

At other times, we criticize BPCI also for the lackluster production values and overall impact of the event. Little do people know that the production team is an independent entity and has the control on what comes or what segments are to be pruned if not dropped from the whole show. And we blame BPCI for say, ABS-CBN or GMA's ineptness in handling the production aspect of the annual event!

BPCI, the sponsoring organizations, the production management team. They come in a triad to get MUP and all five crowns moving. The movers-and-shakers behind these teams are not in the payroll of BPCI, except those of their own.

Drop MGI, and BPCI will suffer a possible diminution of sponsorship moolah. And face the legal problems as they are under obligation to honor what has been agreed-upon, not only with MGI but also with the rest of the sponsoring entities. Reneging on these agreements will not bode well on the credibility and reputation of BPCI. And MSMdeA is not wont to tarnish nor engage her persona with any controversial issue(s|) that may ensue as a result..

im actually not referring to the aranetas and the stupid contract. Im referring to your statement na parang pinapalabas mo na people are barking and hating MGI pero pag nanalo naman ng korona eh sampal to those people. I dont care about the contract. I have nothing againts araneta. I have something againts your statement na feeling malinis ang kalooban and walang ginawang masama o nasabing masama. I know deep in your heart or once my naisip ka ding masama about MGI, ang pinagkaiba mo lang sa mga andito sa forum, youre acting like a good angel.

What is your problem? Ang bigat ng pinapasan mo! You do not know me, stop making erroneous assumptions that do not apply to me personally. It's disgusting how you can go on speculating about me for lack of the appropriate information to draw from. You can be better than that I suppose.

I was propounding an honest feed "bka manalo ang 'Pinas" and all of a sudden you went ballistic! It's even worse that you have the temerity to coin labels as if you were spotless to a fault. Preach, but you're not equipped of that, sorry!

Probing on a possible win for our Filipina delegate to this year's edition of MGI was, for me, nothing short of the extraordinary. But you were triggered letting loose of your tentative brain cells in firing back a reply. That tells me the kind of person you are and to which level you belong and ought to stay! Hate Nawat all you can. It's panacea for your nerves. But do spare me of the undeserved sermon.
beautywatchnyc

Postby sissymeow » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:20 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:
iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

What is your problem? Ang bigat ng pinapasan mo! You do not know me, stop making erroneous assumptions that do not apply to me personally. It's disgusting how you can go on speculating about me for lack of the appropriate information to draw from. You can be better than that I suppose.

I was propounding an honest feed "bka manalo ang 'Pinas" and all of a sudden you went ballistic! It's even worse that you have the temerity to coin labels as if you were spotless to a fault. Preach, but you're not equipped of that, sorry!

Probing on a possible win for our Filipina delegate to this year's edition of MGI was, for me, nothing short of the extraordinary. But you were triggered letting loose of your tentative brain cells in firing back a reply. That tells me the kind of person you are and to which level you belong and ought to stay! Hate Nawat all you can. It's panacea for your nerves. But do spare me of the undeserved sermon.

MGI is a trash like you beautywatchnyc

sissymeow

Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Postby RainBernardi » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:02 am

blunderer wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Bb. Caraga - Dia Magno

caraga too, kaya nyang pagalitan si nawat.
RainBernardi

Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:26 am

sissymeow wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:
iamsuperijopotz wrote:
beautywatchnyc wrote:

MGI is a trash like you beautywatchnyc

Triggered much? And you took the time to respond! I was almost there but no, thanks. I refuse to be goaded into a meaningless provocation or a sleazy argument. Stop being irrelevant and gather your wits then we'll talk.
beautywatchnyc

Postby alihabibi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:31 am

Second Rate Citizens wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:
Ramboy wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
blunderer wrote:
kathrineskie wrote:They should go with announcing MGI Philippines first, then 2nd runner-up and 1st runner-up before the real crowns.

Or better yet, announce MGI Philippines during the sponsor awards halfway through the show instead of including it in the announcement of winners in the end.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) This is the best comment

I second the motion! Pakak!

I third the motion. Hahahha.

I fourth the motion, ha ha ha ha ha!

i fifth the motion =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

I sixth the motion! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

I seventh the motion! hahaha!
alihabibi

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Postby Busyboy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:55 am

alihabibi wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:
Ramboy wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
blunderer wrote:
kathrineskie wrote:They should go with announcing MGI Philippines first, then 2nd runner-up and 1st runner-up before the real crowns.

Or better yet, announce MGI Philippines during the sponsor awards halfway through the show instead of including it in the announcement of winners in the end.

i fifth the motion =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

I eighth the motion! =;)) =;)) =;))
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby Lafeadamadelaindia » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:20 am

Busyboy wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:
Ramboy wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

I ninth the motion! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
Lafeadamadelaindia

Real Life Name/Nick: Betty
Date of Birth: 09 Sep 1989
Profession: PC
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: PCing

Postby Bad Curtains Galore » Wed May 01, 2019 7:10 am

Lafeadamadelaindia wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:
Ramboy wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

I tenth the motion! =c3 =c3 =c3
Bad Curtains Galore

Real Life Name/Nick: Zuly
Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1993
Profession: Grad student
Hobbies/Interests: Stealing curtains

Postby melania » Wed May 01, 2019 9:51 pm

KAWAWA NAMAN SI AYA
melania

Real Life Name/Nick: melanie
Date of Birth: 28 May 1984
Profession: stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: blogging,travelling,counting money

Postby alterEGO » Sun May 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Bad Curtains Galore wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:
Ramboy wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

[size=150]I eleventh the motion :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
[color=#FF00FF]
[/size][/color]
alterEGO

Real Life Name/Nick: Zeema
Date of Birth: 29 Dec 1985
Profession: Alteregoist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Flirting! bwahahahaha

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:15 am

alterEGO wrote:
Bad Curtains Galore wrote:
Busyboy wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:
Ramboy wrote:
hokuto1129 wrote:
blunderer wrote:

[size=150]I eleventh the motion :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
[color=#FF00FF]
[/size][/color]

Twelfth the motion!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby La Tierra » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:19 am

blunderer wrote:
radagasdas wrote:

Bb. Caraga - Dia Magno

:%)) :%)) :%))

Sorry. I can’t.
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra

Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Profession: BPO
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events

Postby poker_man » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:09 am

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

No way! They shouldn't even announce it. They should just write the name on a piece of paper and have it plastered on the screen during the credits while the runners-up and the crowned girls are waving victoriously. <:-P <:-P <:-P
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby settimo cielo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:54 pm

From the semi-finalists group, they should ALL be asked a second Q&A,
"Would you be willing to go to Venezuela if you win the MGI title???"
Let's see who has the guts to come up and freely say "(Sh.t!!) Please NO!!!"
settimo cielo

Real Life Name/Nick: miccio
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1960
Profession: artigiano
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: magna magna
Message: Miss Universe 1000 B.C.; Grazie mille for the MEMBER TAG!!!

Previous

Return to GENERAL